• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

• Thread startermyhottwife
  • Start date
My girl originally told me she had fucked 3 guys before me, pretty believable being she was in high school at the time. Then a few months later she let it slip she had fucked someone not on the original list of 3, so 4 before me and she had "forgotten" about this slip up I was suspicious but believed her. Fast forward 4 years and it is valentines day, we had just gotten dinner from a fancy 5 course meal with a wine pairing for each course. She was pretty wasted, she spread her legs wide open in the back of the uber while i fingered her on way the back to the hotel. She immediately undressed in the room and started using the hitachi i just got her as a valentines present she was a horny freak. I made her run in the hall nude to get us ice, she was rimming me and i was fucking her mouth hard when she was on her knees blowing me. I finally had her on the bed on her back pounding her hard with her new wand on her clit she came and came. After cumming a few times i told her what a sexy ***** she is and asked her how much of a ***** she was... her reply made her sexier than ever since that day, she said "I'm a filthy fucking *****, I used to fuck any cock I could get my hands on, I've fucked over 30 cocks!" I paused fucking her and asked really? She confirmed and I blew the biggest load of my life inside her. I rolled over and we discussed it she had said she was scared to tell me when we first started dating and everytime she she tried she chickened out and it eventually became too late. She said her and a friend counted and she had fucked over 35 guys that she could remember and that the number was probably higher. I was stoked to find out she was such a little ***** before me and she told me stories the rest of the night.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wahooguy, Donnierules, AverageJ and 6 others
SexyChrissy said:
My girl originally told me she had fucked 3 guys before me, pretty believable being she was in high school at the time. Then a few months later she let it slip she had fucked someone not on the original list of 3, so 4 before me and she had "forgotten" about this slip up I was suspicious but believed her. Fast forward 4 years and it is valentines day, we had just gotten dinner from a fancy 5 course meal with a wine pairing for each course. She was pretty wasted, she spread her legs wide open in the back of the uber while i fingered her on way the back to the hotel. She immediately undressed in the room and started using the hitachi i just got her as a valentines present she was a horny freak. I made her run in the hall nude to get us ice, she was rimming me and i was fucking her mouth hard when she was on her knees blowing me. I finally had her on the bed on her back pounding her hard with her new wand on her clit she came and came. After cumming a few times i told her what a sexy ***** she is and asked her how much of a ***** she was... her reply made her sexier than ever since that day, she said "I'm a filthy fucking *****, I used to fuck any cock I could get my hands on, I've fucked over 30 cocks!" I paused fucking her and asked really? She confirmed and I blew the biggest load of my life inside her. I rolled over and we discussed it she had said she was scared to tell me when we first started dating and everytime she she tried she chickened out and it eventually became too late. She said her and a friend counted and she had fucked over 35 guys that she could remember and that the number was probably higher. I was stoked to find out she was such a little ***** before me and she told me stories the rest of the night.

Some pics from that night...

View attachment 1366180 View attachment 1366181 View attachment 1366182 View attachment 1366183
I think I am in love, can you share more pics of her hairy pussy?

Vallarta said:
I think I am in love, can you share more pics of her hairy pussy?
Glad you enjoy my little ***** :)
Heres a close up and one from when she was 18

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AverageJ, JohnLondon, Vallarta and 1 other person
SexyChrissy said:

View attachment 1366180 View attachment 1366181 View attachment 1366182 View attachment 1366183
She's a keeper for sure! Too bad the ice machine was so close to your room!

Reactions: Staghub and SexyChrissy
leahswannabe said:
She's a keeper for sure! Too bad the ice machine was so close to your room!
Yes she is! I know its the first time i got her to do it but the first time she went before this gif she ran into the service guy and be was very happy to see her!

Reactions: Pumpnspray and leahswannabe
I kind of hope that my wife stops at around 12-15 no more, I love that she has great times with men but don’t want her finding that truly amazing one, I do want to be able to once again have sex with my wife

cuckhubby48 said:
I kind of hope that my wife stops at around 12-15 no more, I love that she has great times with men but don’t want her finding that truly amazing one, I do want to be able to once again have sex with my wife
Do you fuck her still now?

Last time was August 12th
She has let me watch her masturbate herself a few times though

Reactions: leahswannabe
cuckhubby48 said:
Last time was August 12th
Sounds like you're a bit too late

She enjoys denying me I think, she hasn’t had any others recently due to the health crisis though

Reactions: SexyChrissy
cuckhubby48 said:
She enjoys denying me I think, she hasn’t had any others recently due to the health crisis though
Sounds like she needs to be put in her place

Reactions: willngtobcuc
How you mean?

cuckhubby48 said:
How you mean?
You need to just make her horny and fuck her if you wanna fuck her again

Ok well I have lost touch with how to best do that,

cuckhubby48 said:
Ok well I have lost touch with how to best do that,
Better hurry up then

I’m ok with my wife playing, we have been together for 31 years so she is now starting to enjoy herself, she calls it her ‘ voyage of discovery’
I don’t want to spoil that for her or the men she goes with

Reactions: leahswannabe
What I get out of it is thinking of her getting fucked silly and guys doing things to her that perhaps I haven’t ( anal for instance)
and it is great to know that many of my friends have cum inside my wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw
SexyChrissy said:

Holy hell!! She's a doll for sure! Love the sexy sweet innocent looking ones, that are secret sluts!

• Love
Reactions: leahswannabe and SexyChrissy
robandkate said:
My wife Kate has been a slut (and I use that term with the upmost respect)all of her life. She estimates that before we met, when she was 29, she had fucked about 75 different guys.

When we first got together I kept a list of guys she fucked. At around 160 different guys, I lost track, but she was averaging about a dozen different guys each year. She is appraoching 300 different guys since we met, so she is nearing 400 total.

The more different guys she fucks, the more it turns me on.

Rob
Well done Kate!!

Users who are viewing this thread