• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Many cocks has your wife had?

I used to take my wife to an adult bookstore and 4 or 5 guys would fuck her each time. We would go every week. It was great. Sometimes I would get a guy to come to our home and fuck her in our bed while I took pictures. It was really hot.

03-20-2014 - Missionary with Faces - He's Cumming.png

Just one cock and it’s mine. Been together for 14 years now. Great relationship, I recently opened up to her about my long hidden kink of sharing her. It’s going to take some work to get here there.

But man do I want her to be a slut in the worst way. I’d love to have her tight pussy gangbanged

We have been active swingers for 10 years now, and I love to see my wife with other men. I especially like to watch her give a toe curling blowjob! She is incredible at it, and gets off on it... What is better than that!
I am curious, at how many women out there would share with us how many cocks she has had other than her sig other...
Count each one as only one, even if there is multiple experiences with the same cock..

My wife had a total of 6 before me, 5 fuck and suck and one blowjob.
Since we have been married, (13YRS) she has had an additional 15 or so, (we kinda lost exact count) fuck and suck....and 5 anonymous or one night stand blowjobs.... God I love her!

Well, lets hear about it!:cool:

I believe 18

D12EF820-97AA-44B6-A9B3-20264B83AD83.gif 6A9CFD4B-D3AD-4F81-9F5C-840C6892945D.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back