How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
Love wearing my cage and playing with my vibrating plug

Reactions: Laceyfemme and cocksterlover
Reactions: mywifeolga
cocksterlover said:
How do you like it?
I love it. When the knot pops in finally, it's heaven. I'll stick it to a chair, lube it up, and ride it. I typically film and put it on our onlyfans.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckhusband
Think he would get noticed if he had this in on a nude beach?

IMG_3280(2).jpg

Reactions: BILLD
I should never had started with toys,i have become addicted to them and now use multiple toys at the same time,still doesn't feel as good as taking a well armed cock.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and subcuckhusband
I have never done anal m2m but have used my wife's dildo often. I've heard it's not the same as the real thing.

Reactions: mywifeolga
Hawkdoctor said:
I have never done anal m2m but have used my wife's dildo often. I've heard it's not the same as the real thing.
You will love it ,if toys are good ,cocks are great,let me know how you go.

Reactions: pityhumor
Bishot said:
I'm a bit behind the times it seems. I didn't realize they had butt plugs and stuff with remote control...might have to update with some new toys.
I have a remote control dildo that fucks my ass while I Jo!

Rockford said:
I have a remote control dildo that fucks my ass while I Jo!
For those lonely nites waiting for the wife to get home.

Reactions: mywifeolga and oralboy
i have a couple of butt plugs i use and love, sometimes use her dildo or vibrator, but can't beat a real cock fucking and filling you...

haven’t experienced the real thing. But I often use her dildo. Which is a RealCock2. The Dirk version. It is amazing. But hope one day I can experience the real thing.

I have two black rubber plugs, one fits nicely, the other is so big, it needs lots of lube and encouragement to slide into my welcoming ass. Also use an 8 inch dildo once I get loosened up, and have an 11 inch big boy for those special moments.

Wifesharingfantasizer said:
haven’t experienced the real thing. But I often use her dildo. Which is a RealCock2. The Dirk version. It is amazing. But hope one day I can experience the real thing.

Nothing like it in the world, when he slides in balls deep and begins thrusting. I started out with wife's dildos but I don't use them anymore. The real thing has spoiled me.

me3.jpg

Reactions: BILLD, Wifesharingfantasizer and Bishot
Yes, wife has 8in dildo and vibrating cock dildo. I use both alone and she also enjoys watching me with them as well.

Reactions: BILLD and Wifesharingfantasizer
Myasianwifefouru said:
Yes, wife has 8in dildo and vibrating cock dildo. I use both alone and she also enjoys watching me with them as well.
My wife enjoys watching me use her dildo. Then enjoys me sliding my dick in her and fuck her while her dildo slides in and out of my ass.

MemphisMWM said:
Nothing like it in the world, when he slides in balls deep and begins thrusting. I started out with wife's dildos but I don't use them anymore. The real thing has spoiled me.

me3.jpg
It is easy to get spoilt by a big cock,tell me how you got your first one.

I had some fun with mine this weekend

IMG_20240407_124134103.jpg
IMG_20240209_093655627.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BILLD and mywifeolga
srx said:
It is easy to get spoilt by a big cock,tell me how you got your first one.

Adult theater. He just bent me over and took it without asking.

me3.jpg
R7JXYkGy.jpeg