• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters
my wife and black

My wife has been fucked by three black cocks and we're very conservative acting and not very active

I agree, a lot of white women have been with blkack men after thev,ve married white guy,s, and yes you can add my name to that list,my first encounter was when i was in high school then went on to marry a white guy, had two daughters, but started thinking back to my school day,s and before long I found myself hunting for blkack men when my husband is out of town on business,more than you think have blk. lovers that they call when hubby is gone,

Why do I not believe this poster either? Women are usally much more proficient typists than men but you'd never tell it in this forum.....

Nobody would answer that one honestly like they did this one, xzpaw!

Damn I am embarassed!!!

Ok, here is my official BLACK COCK count, over the last 10 years. Hubby has kept track of each and every encounter, whether it was a BJ or fuck, how many times with each, etc. These are just the black guys, there have been a few wht guys scattered in..
Blowjobs, no fuckie 32 times, with 28 different guys
Fuck 83 times with 66 different guys.

Have you had sex with at least one black man?

Yes, I have had sex with 7 black men.

My hubby set me up with my first BBC, WOW! I am craving more!! Hubby knew that I wasn't being satisfied with what he had to offer (verrrry small:( )and helped me by setting up surprise for me in Vegas!

Me too more than once and more than one black man

I agree that here is not the place to conduct this poll, if you want scientific answers. But if you are a white guy who loves this, or a black man lookin to score, the numbers here will work to your favor.

I would say half my white girl friends have had at least one black man, but there are some girls who just aren't into it. Too each their own, and that leaves more black men for me.

Marie
notsoinnocentgrl1980

I've had(Dont get jealous,i share)about 20-25 myself,,mostly in Kansas City,Missouri.And you are so right,"way" beyond any expectations i ever had.And not only have i,but i dont even look at white guys the same anymore.Aside from size they are just some big,sweet teddy bears.I know in my heart that I'll never go back to white guys again.

On behalf of ALL white men.........let me just say "whew and thank God for that," Cinderfella.

pimpo u can not talk on behalf of all white men because you are not a man. You are a little white geek who wears dresses and night and fantasize bout being gangbanged by a few BBC!! lol

Did you finish shaving those legs snowy? lol

riena said:
Barbara I cant agree with you more.I had a similar start no I wont change it for the world.
I agree as well.......count me in , five and counting....lol

You haven't had pussy since pussy had you, Blackdud, so what would you know about it?

Victoria and Dan said:
I think the reponses to this poll will be statistically skewed in favor of IR. It would be like being on a conservative website and asking if you're in favor of Pres. Bush. The reponse would be overwhelmingly positive. In fact, the vast majority of white woman have no interest in IR.Those I know who admit to it tell me in confidence that the experience was not at all satisfying and that they prefer their white lovers who are far less selfish as lovers. I strongly suspect that several of the "women" who are answering this poll are actually men masquerading, much like you find in the chatroom here.

I can't agree with Bush being rated as overwhelmingly positive on a conservative website. Many have opened their eyes & discovered the catastrophe his presidency haswrought on the world.

Me too.And never going back.

And I'm a man masquerading with boobs.With a very hot and very sexy black guy on his way over here right now.(Afterwards were planning a midnight swim in the pool.)My pics on my profile.But i have plenty in private if you'd like to email me.I'm rainyskies2002 on yahoo.

3 out of 4 ain't bad.

It is so hot to think that 3 out of 4 white girls have tried the black dick! To think that probably like 1 in 20 white guys has been with a black girl, if that. You've got to think that there is something to the Black guy, white girl thing!

seducemysexygirl24 said:
It is so hot to think that 3 out of 4 white girls have tried the black dick! To think that probably like 1 in 20 white guys has been with a black girl, if that. You've got to think that there is something to the Black guy, white girl thing!
Will doesn't like bumped up post(s)

And secondly, your results are skewed.

First of all, it's probably men that voted for pure fantasy. Secondly, This is an IR site. So, Mr. Scientist, your results are no good.

Users who are viewing this thread