• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many wht girls have been fucked by black?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

How many white girls have had sex with a black male?

• yes, i have had sex with at least one black male

Votes: 396 76.2%
  • no, i have never had sex with a black male

Votes: 124 23.8%

• Total voters
Do Asian women count? :p

the number in reality

is small but growing every day...if u took a poll in this forum..well its gonna be like 99%.....if u take same poll in...White Supremecy...well its gonna be like 1% but we all see IR out in life..and it is more and more common and growing..but it is still small in big scheme of things..i have big dick and have made many a white woman addicted, but not everyone lets sex control there life..and thats good...to sum it up..white woman hit me up and lets change keep working on growing it though....lmao!

not yet

I fantasize about having sex with black men but have not as yet. My husband does not know my dark secret. But he very recently found that I frequent this site and he asked me about my viewing habits. He was not very happy. I forgot to mention it was his best friend, who is black, that got me wondering. I know I will do it just a matter of time.

Just one? A close friend once told me that Black cock is a lot like potato chips, have you ever tried to eat just one chip.

I recently found out that my wife of 29 years had a fling with a black sailor when his ship was visiting Australia - I was in the Australian Navy at the time
(overseas) - my wife met him at a function for the crew and offered to show
him around town. Things went on from there and after a couple of meetings while taking him back to the ship in our car, he started kissing her - she resisted at first but eventually gave in. He pulled her into the back seat of the car, dress up around her waist, got his hand inside her pants and then got her to undo his trousers. Said she could not believe how big he was. (uncircumsized). They got completely carried away and he fucked her,
(she was on the pill). His ship was only in port for one more day but she
organised for her mother to look after our two kids and picked him up
in the morning and they spent the day in our bed. She admitted that they
fucked in all different positions and did something that she hadnt allowed me
to do -anal and oral. The reason I found this out was we started swinging
3 weeks ago and we both got off on talking about our experience. after she
told me about her first black , I got her to repeat everything that happened between them as I fucked her. We were both so high and I must admit it was a turn-on. I queried her as to whether she would do it again -yes.
I showed her this site yesterday and she started playing with herself while
reading some of the stories. Both of us do not regret for one minute her
fling as it has boosted our sex life !!

Gee, I bet this is fair and partisan. Surely no cuckies are voting to skew the numbers and give themselves wood by looking at the results and confirming a fallacy within their minds they know deep down is not totally true. Gimme a break.

It must be the area they live in Pimp because here in the mid west where I live there aren't alot of white women beating on the door to get fucked. We do have alot of male suckers around here so I'm told. Its one thing to meet a lady on the street and she looks you in the eye then when you run across some males they are looking at your crotch. So maybe this survey is alot off.

yes Barbara,same with my wife. She said she never would but one nite it happened and now she'll never give up blk cock

Isn't this why I am on this site?

Yes Many times (30?)

Joy Cocks

Attachments

• ****** folder 020.jpg
    ****** folder 020.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 296
Belive nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see. Wise words from a wise man.

30 count

:flash: I don't like to say I am a slut who loves Black Cock, BUT I AM at least 30 times.attach[attachments12345]attach

Joy Cocks

Attachments

• ****** folder 001.jpg
    ****** folder 001.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 354
  • ****** folder 002.jpg
    ****** folder 002.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 366
I ve only been with two guys and both were white.
And the reason I come here is I actually found this site by accident while doing a search for a vid game called Dark Cavern. And believing a naive 16 yr old country girl I was totally fascinated by what I found. lol
But I met alot of nice pppl and thats what has kept me coming back these past 3 years :)

Someone has to be the voice of reason, thawks. Especially here where it's virtually non-existent.

i wish i could persuade my wife to be like you girls!!

And I wish I had a wife whom I could try to persuade! LOL

It is highly likely that females who visit this site often, will eventually try BBC to see what all the fuss is about.

141 white females have said they haven't tried BBC yet, so I guess they like the fantasy of reading about it and looking at the photos.

Maybe they could talk to a black man and imagine his cock is driving them crazy, and then go home and dream about it amd pretend they are getting their share.

What stops them crossing over for a taste?
Too scared their family and friends might find out?
Too scared they might get pregnant?
May be they will do it to punish their husband if he fucks the office girl?
White cock keeps them contented, BBC will stay a secret fantasy?

I think (in reality) most white wives who get a black top-up would keep it a secret, so would never repond to a poll unless they belonged to Dark Cavern or a swingers' group.

I have licked sperm from the pussies of 19 black females, and been mated with 33 black males, but it is all done in utmost privacy in fun-time fuck-fests organsied by my two black husbands over a number of years. They select my lovers very carefully for health and compatibility, and I have never felt disappointed with their choices.

Check over here.

Does anyone actually believe a word she (?) ever posts?

Professor Pimp, there is a hot cuck story about a soccer mum posted on Dark Wanderer this week. I think you might enjoy it. I wish for your love life to always to be as exciting as your sexy imagination. Hold your dream tightly and that special white princess could easily slip into your life - wishes can cum wet and very true for you. But in your heart, I think you are a softy and might find it hard to let her be blacked. I think you will want to keep her for yourself.

Interesting..........and what makes you think so, Joe?

Users who are viewing this thread