I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
can I see some pics of you wearing those fine booty shorts again. Maybe bending over too but not like its necessary your ass is so fine!!

Keep em cumming!!!

Pictureofagirl said:
i'm kind of running low on pictures. but some did ask for me in jeans so i hope this is fine for now. i know i should probably be more interactive and say naughty things but i'm the kind of girl who usually is told. not doing the telling.

Hi there sexy, you keep teasing us with that fine ass and pussy--I understand why you love it doggie so much, lol. I think you should be a bit more interactive and tell us some of the naughty thoughts running through that pretty head. Can't wait to hear and see more from you.......

So there have to be black men writing you. Are you not at all tempted? I think you should go for it. Don't deny your fantasies!

Please don't run out of pictures!!! Love going through this thread often!!!

What??

Don't take this the wrong way..but if HUBBY don't know, whose white hand is in a few of the pic's??

Wondering

You still look good, have we...nevermind.

Can't believe u can stay monogonus 2 your hubby after showing us all those lovely photos. You need to be shared around, especially while your libido is getting ready to peak.

he takes the pictures silly. he doesn't know i post them on a site like this.

i don't think being monagamous is too hard. i think fantasizing makes it easier. all i have to do is close my eyes.

you can shut your eyes for a flash of fantasy, but it ain't as nice as a strange cock.

the end?

What happened to the pics, and to the poster? Did the husband catch on? Uh oh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she has a couple of pics posted in some other threads, but now she's gone...

Was nice while it lasted. sssiiiggggghhhhh !!