I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
And, here is a sample of how HOT that would be!

Attachments

• Dildo%20007.jpg
    Dildo%20007.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,144
Keep up the good work. You are indeed the best! Anne

I would pay to come and live with you, and help you dress

i can't seem to stop coming back here :) i even had a dream about it last night. but i won't bore you. although i might already be. some of these i found are so old.

You are anything but boring sweetheart. You have to such nice cheeks too. As David Bowie once said, "God given ass". Your friend Annie.

I wanna hear ur dream

Pictureofagirl said:
i can't seem to stop coming back here :) i even had a dream about it last night. but i won't bore you. although i might already be. some of these i found are so old.

I know others would love to hear ur dream.maybe u can post it in 'stories' section...or in this thread..a little at a time.with ur pics.old or new..tame or wild......mmmmmm:love:

I'd love to fuck your sweet ass baby

I want to die and come back as a pair of your panties

i just want to know where you live. seems no one has asked.

Should it be tapped?????

Pictureofagirl said:
this one? :) oh i shouldn't.

Thank you for your thread. This is the best thread in a long, long time.....keep up the good work. Oh I love those two pics in the post...I love doggie, don't you????

Pictureofagirl said:

I wish those Sexy Bare Feet were standing on my Face and Balls!

Petra Yero said:
Thank you for your thread. This is the best thread in a long, long time.....keep up the good work. Oh I love those two pics in the post...I love doggie, don't you????

doggie is nice.

keep them coming damn you are hot dicks is getting hard

Pictureofagirl said:
now now. If I had someone to satisfy me on command, then I'd probably have to cook him dinner too :) One is enough for now ;)

i'm not sure if anyone enjoyed my shorts last time but here is another pair i own...

oh and another of my white ones :)

Love your toes,please show a bit more of them!!

Pictureofagirl said:
thank you all again. i'm not sure what kind of pictures you like. i don't have many feet pics taht someone asked for.
You have increddibly gorgeous feet and toes,thank you for posting the pics!!!:D:D

When are we getting the body writing pics??? PLEEEASE!!!

does hubby know your posting these or that there just for him to enjoy

no gentleguy he doesn't and i don't think he needs to. sorry not alot of time to visit lately. life is busy :)

Yep keep hubby in the dark. I love the last pic of your beautiful ass and sweet pussy

i'm kind of running low on pictures. but some did ask for me in jeans so i hope this is fine for now. i know i should probably be more interactive and say naughty things but i'm the kind of girl who usually is told. not doing the telling.