I can't believe i'm doing this

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date
well i'm very overwhelmed by the response and i want to thank all of you. i have gotten a lot of pm's requesting things. and i can't make you all happy. lots of requests for me naked. but i show those when i feel like it. lots of request for thong. i guess i can post that. and most requests for me to continue my fantasy. I think i ended with him growing hard in my mouth...good grammar time lol.

His precum compliments my mouth and his approval is verbal. I'm too busy to make sense of what he says, but words like "slut" and "bitch" seem more like compliments than insults. His muscled body is accented by the shadow from the fire, dim but with seeming to cast a light on us and only us. He is so thick in my mouth. I look up at him and see he enjoys my attention. Subtley, he urges me to stand...a long kiss as he seems like a giant of a male, I feel swallowed by him. He is untying my corset...but how can that be? My bum is firmly kneaded, as I realize, from the corner his friend has been watching. And he focuses on his favourite part. What have I gotten myself into, I think...

What indeed?

oh and some of me in a thong.

What indeed?

You are an amazing girl!!!!!! I have to check your post every day...and you have not disappointed. I love those Hotlegs!!!!!!! And the stockings, especially the red and white ones.

Keep it up.........

well i know i'm not amazing. but this wine is making me tipsy. and frisky...so here are a few more.

hi everyone. so i just got back from karaoke. well sort of after some coffee that took forever. it was fun. and i ididn't do anything naughty. It was just a night of fun. I sang like a prayer.

i know this will bore you more but i'm gong to find some pics in the jeans i wore tonight. so there. goodnight all.

and then i posted and i know it was boring so this is another to not be boring. sorry :) now it is good night. i'm not even sure what kind of pictures to put ther. blah

omg this woman is hoootttt

You say you're only exploring but not interested in getting fucked by bbc, well I hope some black bull gets a hold of you . Cause if that happens he's goin to make you a cock pleaser instead of a cock teaser. Baby u is hot and u need the bbc experience, you want it toootherwise u wouldnt be posting here.

Believe

I cant believe your doing nothing!

Pictureofagirl said:
and then i posted and i know it was boring so this is another to not be boring. sorry :) now it is good night. i'm not even sure what kind of pictures to put ther. blah

Body writing pics! They will not only turn everyone on, but they will show that you really are posting the pics and not just another hubby pretending to be the wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
??

Pictue,,

Ok we know a WHT guy is taken your pic's.. That being said your whole post has been you alone. If it is your fantasy ok!! But It does'nt look like. You are gorgeous, but you can't be alone when the pic's are 5 feet away!! Oh yes, and a wht hand in the photo!!

Keep hav'in fun!

You are the sweetest!!!! You have such a gorgeous bottom and legs. So kissable. :)

Pictureofagirl said:

That Pussy Needs to be Mounted!

this one? :) oh i shouldn't.

Omg

now I definitely have to go in the bathroom and get a hold of mysel......simply FUCKIN gorgeous

smokin'

I want a girlfriend like you. Please God let it happen...

Thank you for the panty shots. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being so drop dead gorgeous and also a bad girl...

Did I catch the glimps of a smile in one of those pics?!? You have a very pretty smile :)

Very sexy girl that pussy looks nice and tight

4thAnimal said:
Did I catch the glimps of a smile in one of those pics?!? You have a very pretty smile :)

Thank you and yes you did ;) I keep getting ppl pm'ng me for wedding pictures. those are too personal i'm sorry. but here is me in my bridal lingerie i hope that's ok.

Pictureofagirl said:
this one? :) oh i shouldn't.

Oh yes you SHOULD!

And, I think you should show us what you are thinking about as you post your pictures...like a nice large BLACK dildo teasing your tight little pussy! A series of shots, starting with you worshiping the BB Dildo with your mouth, then teasing your pussy, and then, just as it enters you and you feel your pussy stretching to take it in....just as you are already imagining it will with the real thing.....tell me that wouldn't make you soooooo wet...to be soooooo naughty....Oh yaaaassssss.....!! And, I guarantee you, a bizillion guys on this end of the internet will end up with sticky hands!! I know I will.....!!!!