I fucked your wife while you were working.

• Thread starterThundaload
  • Start date

Thundaload

The Tenant
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2022
Ended up fucking your wife 1 night when you went to work in the bush on a night shift. Had to take her to the basement next to your wood burning stove. She came back over the following weekend and buddy and I tagged teamed her. She takes 2 cocks like a champ. Sorry not sorry.

His wife.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, MatureCockWhore, Iwantyou and 43 others
That is a great post.

Reactions: Gaezel and Thundaload
Thundaload said:
Ended up fucking your wife 1 night when you went to work in the bush on a night shift. Had to take her to the basement next to your wood burning stove. She came back over the following weekend and buddy and I tagged teamed her. She takes 2 cocks like a champ. Sorry not sorry.

His wife.jpg
hope she rides hubby face afterwards mmm

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, lyx2lic, slutwifelina and 1 other person
Thundaload said:

His wife.jpg
Hmmm looks like she has that look of just got freshly fucked and bred for a few hours!

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, franklyhorny, cuck72 and 3 others
Pic was literally taken right after 2 hours of her being tag teamed. Hubby don't have a clue we fuckin his wife

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, 44 mwm, ashley71 and 9 others
Thundaload said:
Pic was literally taken right after 2 hours of her being tag teamed. Hubby don't have a clue we fuckin his wife
Love it when the husband is a clueless twit.

• Love
Reactions: Islandsinthesun, QuietKing, slutwifelina and 1 other person
I love it! Glad you and your buddy also tag teamed her. It reminds me of the time I first fucked the wife of a guy who stood up in my wedding. It was a few years later and we got together and I fucked her while her husband was in bed. I wound up fucking her five different times before she moved away.

• Love
Reactions: lyx2lic, QuietKing, 44 mwm and 7 others
Wifeexposer said:
I love it! Glad you and your buddy also tag teamed her. It reminds me of the time I first fucked the wife of a guy who stood up in my wedding. It was a few years later and we got together and I fucked her while her husband was in bed. I wound up fucking her five different times before she moved away.
So impressed by guys like you who take what they want. I know my wife would be receptive to a man like you.

Reactions: miko247, slutwifelina, DaveJ and 1 other person
Surfturf said:
So impressed by guys like you who take what they want. I know my wife would be receptive to a man like you.
Thanks. You flatter my ego, and in all honesty, I'd love to fuck your wife for you. So far, besides my wife, I've now fucked 42 different women since getting married, many of them married women. Each woman that i've fucked has been unique in their own way from where we fucked, to how long it took me to get them in bed and what kind of a body they had. But, all were wonderful fucks and I have no regrets. If anything, I wished I had fucked most of them over and over again. :)

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, miko247, slutwifelina and 4 others
Wifeexposer said:
Thanks. You flatter my ego, and in all honesty, I'd love to fuck your wife for you. So far, besides my wife, I've now fucked 42 different women since getting married, many of them married women. Each woman that i've fucked has been unique in their own way from where we fucked, to how long it took me to get them in bed and what kind of a body they had. But, all were wonderful fucks and I have no regrets. If anything, I wished I had fucked most of them over and over again. :)
Sounds like you've had lots of very hot adventures :)

Reactions: franklyhorny and Wifeexposer
Come on fuck my wife

• Love
Reactions: Iwantyou, franklyhorny, Xuteboy and 2 others
Reactions: franklyhorny and Subsforfun
Subsforfun said:

Well I'm up for making it happen- I'm sure she's a lover of BBC!

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny, miko247 and 1 other person
searcher308 said:
Well I'm up for making it happen- I'm sure she's a lover of BBC!
Yes

Reactions: franklyhorny
Where are you- I get to Illinois and Indiana- feel free to PM me.

Reactions: Naughtycub and franklyhorny
sephoro said:
Sounds like you've had lots of very hot adventures :)
I've enjoyed every woman that i've been with. ;)

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, sephoro and Subsforfun
I used to now and again stay over with my Secretary and her hub, David, when they invited me to dinner.
He worked for a radio station about 10 miles away and left for work at about 7 am.
She and I had to leave at around 8:30 am.
This had gone on for about 6 months when suddenly David was moved to an earlier slot and left the house at 4:30 am.
I knew that Ann and David liked an early morning fuck but this early start stopped that.
It must have been 6 weeks later that I was invited to dinner and a stop over.
Imagine my surprise when just after David left for work, Ann slipped into bed with me, snuggled up and felt for my morning wood hard cock. When she was sure that I was awake enough, she whispered in my ear “I have to have my morning fuck and since David can’t do it, you’ll have to do it instead. And with that she rode me cowgirl without mercy until she screamed as her orgasm hit her as never before

• Love
Reactions: Iwantyou, QuietKing, 44 mwm and 9 others
Love to hear more!

Reactions: franklyhorny