I fucked your wife while you were working.

• Thread starterThundaload
  • Start date
I would love to come home to her after work after she had been stretched out by other men

Reactions: sswanabe, Naughtycub, 44 mwm and 2 others
I like eating others creme pie - makes us feel so close.

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, Lovasianladies, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Dingos said:
20220820_195533.jpg
How do you know it wasn’t your neighbour who was fucking your wife?
After all, you had been fucking his wife when he was away on business.

Reactions: Dingos and franklyhorny
Dingos said:
What a great wife you have. Wish mine was as open about showing me her cum filled pussy. I envy you very much. Lucky dude.

Reactions: 44 mwm and Dingos
redback said:
I had 2 other girlfriends that cheated on me. My emotions from that went from anger to arousal. By the time I met my wife I was having cuckold fantasies and wanted a hotwife but had no idea how to find one. One fell in my lap. I let it go for a couple of months after I found out, not sure what I should do. I did think about dumping her. But one night the 3 of us were hanging out and my thoughts went to him fucking her and it aroused me so I instigated a 3sum. Best decision I ever made. Her affair with him went on for another 2 or 3 years. Our personal sex life went from good to bloody awesome and still is.
Wish I could find a local buddy who would do my wife.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Dingos and redback
DaveJ said:
Hmmm looks like she has that look of just got freshly fucked and bred for a few hours!
She is so lovely.

Reactions: Dingos and DaveJ
Debshusband said:
You might as well, everybody else does. Form a line, take a number.
Where does the line start? I want to be number one each day.

Reactions: Dingos
Have to tell you how much I love the bravado you show here, a true "bull" attitude! I truly do admire and marvel at alpha men who can have this attitude.

I wish I knew why - but I have always enjoyed being the unwittingly cuckolded laughingstock in this arrangement. It must make it so much sweeter to a true bull to not only fuck the guy's wife but to have the satisfaction of having made a fool of her cuck husband as well. And then for the cuck, should he ever learn of what happened, he has no choice but to live with the reality that his own wife conspired with this alpha to bestow upon him the ultimate humiliation; that which can never be undone.

It's men like you who really make cucks like us feel that we are "wearing the horns of the cuckold" in the most classic sense.

Well done, all of you. I appreciate this humiliation.

Thundaload said:
Ended up fucking your wife 1 night when you went to work in the bush on a night shift. Had to take her to the basement next to your wood burning stove. She came back over the following weekend and buddy and I tagged teamed her. She takes 2 cocks like a champ. Sorry not sorry.

His wife.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny and robbiewillskucku
vancouverpanties said:
Have to tell you how much I love the bravado you show here, a true "bull" attitude! I truly do admire and marvel at alpha men who can have this attitude.

I wish I knew why - but I have always enjoyed being the unwittingly cuckolded laughingstock in this arrangement. It must make it so much sweeter to a true bull to not only fuck the guy's wife but to have the satisfaction of having made a fool of her cuck husband as well. And then for the cuck, should he ever learn of what happened, he has no choice but to live with the reality that his own wife conspired with this alpha to bestow upon him the ultimate humiliation; that which can never be undone.

It's men like you who really make cucks like us feel that we are "wearing the horns of the cuckold" in the most classic sense.

Well done, all of you. I appreciate this humiliation.
I like it when I have to admit that I prefer licking others cum from her tits and pussy then actually fucking her pussy with my cock.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Thundaload said:
Ended up fucking your wife 1 night when you went to work in the bush on a night shift. Had to take her to the basement next to your wood burning stove. She came back over the following weekend and buddy and I tagged teamed her. She takes 2 cocks like a champ. Sorry not sorry.

His wife.jpg
somebody should be fucking her, she loves it, I'm just afraid to many of you are a lot more talk then action

Reactions: franklyhorny and robbiewillskucku
searcher308 said:
Where are you- I get to Illinois and Indiana- feel free to PM me.
Indiana here

Zima said:
somebody should be fucking her, she loves it, I'm just afraid to many of you are a lot more talk then action
She looks like a great fuck. 😍🤗🔥👍

Reactions: Naughtycub
franklyhorny said:
She looks like a great fuck. 😍🤗🔥👍
Believe us if you and her want somebody to fuck her there would be a line at her bedroom door

Reactions: franklyhorny and Naughtycub
searcher308 said:
Well I'm up for making it happen- I'm sure she's a lover of BBC!
Hot story about fucking my wife. I’d love for the young black guy who took my wife’s pussy to post like that!

Zima said:
Believe us if you and her want somebody to fuck her there would be a line at her bedroom door
I'd be in line for her. 👄💋👅😛😋🤗😍

franklyhorny said:
I'd be in line for her. 👄💋👅😛😋🤗😍
I hate people trying to "jump the line" but if you want to go ahead of me Franklyhorny go ahead she'll be tight for me

I always wonder if anyone is fucking my friend’s Asian wife. She travels a lot for work sometimes. he can be a real pussy so I suspect she looks for real men.

love2watchAsians said:
I always wonder if anyone is fucking my friend’s Asian wife. She travels a lot for work sometimes. he can be a real pussy so I suspect she looks for real men.
I'm sure she is getting her share of cock from someone

Zima said:
I'm sure she is getting her share of cock from someone
I’d love to know.

7C459442-EE28-4706-ACF4-4D07A09D80B6.jpeg

Reactions: franklyhorny and eriknb