I fucked your wife while you were working.

• Thread starterThundaload
  • Start date
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻. Thanks, more soonest 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: franklyhorny
Majorhomer. Get the fuck off my thread and create your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulllooking and DaveJ
post More

Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
Thundaload said:
Majorhomer. Get the fuck off my thread and create your own.
Fuck off yourself. You left this Thread high, dry and deserted. It belongs to the Community now and we can post what we like on it as long as it’s relevant to the Title.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulllooking and franklyhorny
Reactions: franklyhorny and Subsforfun
Reactions: franklyhorny and Subsforfun
MajorHorner said:
I used to now and again stay over with my Secretary and her hub, David, when they invited me to dinner.
He worked for a radio station about 10 miles away and left for work at about 7 am.
She and I had to leave at around 8:30 am.
This had gone on for about 6 months when suddenly David was moved to an earlier slot and left the house at 4:30 am.
I knew that Ann and David liked an early morning fuck but this early start stopped that.
It must have been 6 weeks later that I was invited to dinner and a stop over.
Imagine my surprise when just after David left for work, Ann slipped into bed with me, snuggled up and felt for my morning wood hard cock. When she was sure that I was awake enough, she whispered in my ear “I have to have my morning fuck and since David can’t do it, you’ll have to do it instead. And with that she rode me cowgirl without mercy until she screamed as her orgasm hit her as never before
Yes, indeed! Do tell us more! How old was Ann, what does she look like? How many times did you fuck her? Did David ever find out or join in? Curious minds want to know. :)

Reactions: franklyhorny, MajorHorner, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Wifeexposer said:
I've enjoyed every woman that i've been with. ;)
You're my hero

Brother in law's best friend was fucking my fiance for 6 months before I found out.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Lovasianladies, ashley71 and 5 others
redback said:
Brother in law's best friend was fucking my fiance for 6 months before I found out.
Did you dump her or start charging him a rental fee?

redback said:
How did you find out?

Reactions: franklyhorny and redback
MajorHorner said:
How did you find out?
Sister in law told me. She caught her going in to his flat.

Reactions: franklyhorny and baddy145
You might as well, everybody else does. Form a line, take a number.

Wifeexposer said:
Yes, indeed! Do tell us more! How old was Ann, what does she look like? How many times did you fuck her? Did David ever find out or join in? Curious minds want to know. :)
Ann was in her mid 30s, not all that good looking but always smartly turned out. Her parents were well off and she became an only child after her brother died when he was a baby. TBH, I think that David seeing that her parents, who doted on her, wanted the best for her knew that their life style was going to be well above his wage. And it was.
Ann was hungry for Cock and was pleased when I lay back and let her ride me.
First I encouraged her to slide her only slightly damp xslit over my cock with it flat on my belly. O f course she soon realized that she could get a clit orgazm that way and went for it
As she hit her first high she cried out that she’d never cum that way before and begged for more.
what had I got to lose?
And I was guest, after all, even if I was cuckolding her hub.

She wanted for us both to phone in sick but I refused saying it was rather too obvious.
Ann started to sob and cling to me a s she slipped my cock into her tight wet cunt.
Then her story started to be told as she slowly fucked me . . . .

Reactions: franklyhorny and miko247
Wifeexposer said:
Thanks. You flatter my ego, and in all honesty, I'd love to fuck your wife for you. So far, besides my wife, I've now fucked 42 different women since getting married, many of them married women. Each woman that i've fucked has been unique in their own way from where we fucked, to how long it took me to get them in bed and what kind of a body they had. But, all were wonderful fucks and I have no regrets. If anything, I wished I had fucked most of them over and over again. :)
She's been fucked by a guy from our company. i actually came home to see his car in our driveway. I entered quietly only to hear her moaning and screaming in ecstasy. i'm such a pussy, that i backed out of the house and let them continue. drove around and came back later. I now see him in a different light, a bull, a real man. i know he has fucked her several times.
It would be incredible to find a real man who will take her and not care if i know. preferably an endowed man as i know she craves more than my little thing.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, ashley71, franklyhorny and 4 others
Surfturf said:
She's been fucked by a guy from our company. i actually came home to see his car in our driveway. I entered quietly only to hear her moaning and screaming in ecstasy. i'm such a pussy, that i backed out of the house and let them continue. drove around and came back later. I now see him in a different light, a bull, a real man. i know he has fucked her several times.
It would be incredible to find a real man who will take her and not care if i know. preferably an endowed man as i know she craves more than my little thing.
Well done for slinking off with your pathetic cock. However, since your wife is getting a good *doing* from your work colleague, you deserve some reward too. Yes, I know in time she’ll tell you what you already know. And if you play your cards right and compliment her on her choice, she’ll certainly let you eat her cum filled cunt. But. He will almost be two-timing his wife. So screw him for every penny you can squeeze out of him. Blackmail him so you get the pay rises you don’t deserve but need to feed your ***** wife’s lust for young man-meat to fill her twat when your work colleague can't satisfy her fully.

Reactions: franklyhorny, miko247 and Surfturf
my wife would love when I would be at work my neighbors said guys would come over cum inside or pick her up but she would always be full of cum when I would get off work

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, ashley71, lyx2lic and 6 others
MajorHorner said:
Did you dump her or start charging him a rental fee?
I had 2 other girlfriends that cheated on me. My emotions from that went from anger to arousal. By the time I met my wife I was having cuckold fantasies and wanted a hotwife but had no idea how to find one. One fell in my lap. I let it go for a couple of months after I found out, not sure what I should do. I did think about dumping her. But one night the 3 of us were hanging out and my thoughts went to him fucking her and it aroused me so I instigated a 3sum. Best decision I ever made. Her affair with him went on for another 2 or 3 years. Our personal sex life went from good to bloody awesome and still is.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny, sswanabe and 1 other person
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Dingos said:
my wife would love when I would be at work my neighbors said guys would come over cum inside or pick her up but she would always be full of cum when I would get off work

20220820_195533.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, franklyhorny, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person