I love breeding married pussy

• Thread starterJballs
  • Start date

Jballs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2021
So far have knocked up wives in front of sissy hubbys nothing better than him thanking me for letting his wife carry a real man's baby while he is eating my cum from his wife

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Maxio, WhiteLyfe, MatureCockWhore and 33 others
The proper wife gives birth from different men!

52fe092771f5e766f.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, juicywife, subcuckimpot and 16 others
Mmmm
Jballs said:
So far have knocked up wives in front of sissy hubbys nothing better than him thanking me for letting his wife carry a real man's baby while he is eating my cum from his wife
Hit me up in chicago

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, nancyask and Cuckoldatlast
Jballs said:
God I wish that happened to my wife. So arousing just to imagine it.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, Culluket, cuck72 and 1 other person
I got a married woman pregnant once. It was the hottest sex of my life. She was fertile and I knew it. Her husband wanted me to use a condom, but he was not there. I was out of town staying at a hotel, so my wife wanted phone sex that evening. Unknown to my wife, every thing that I told her over the phone I was doing to the married woman. The married woman had to put a pillow over her face to keep my wife from hearing her screams of ecstasy. When I was ready to cum, I asked my wife if I should cum inside her or not. My wife thinking this was just phone sex, she said I should cum inside her, since during normal sex she would ask me to pull out. I came inside the married woman, impregnating her. After she became pregnant she told her husband that I was fixed and so it could not have been me, it must have been her husband that got her pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, MatureCockWhore, andy_mindi and 23 others
Jballs said:
WOW! that is so hot, It is one of my favorite fantasies today. We are an older couple now, so my wife can no longer get pregnant anymore, but it doesn't stop me from imagining her with a big baby belly from a real man. I LOVE! to have fantasies today about us when we were back in our 30's and my wife and some of the guys' I knew cuckolding me. OH YES, to picture my wife getting bred by a couple of those guys that I knew. And of cause being a cleanup cuckold as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, jhlmdl, Bnwoslave and 2 others
Sissydrew said:
I would love my wife bred!
I agree, wish my wife could have been bred before she had her tubes tied, but I also like breading other women, preferably married, and have done so.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, BorrowMyWife, DaveJ and 5 others
Sissydrew said:
My wife really wants another baby and wants to be bred by a strong dominant man!
To you live in the Pacific Northwest?

Jballs said:
We are looking

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: engene, DaveJ, Talldarknight and 1 other person
My wife is 43 and has been fucking her boss for over 11 years on and off. Still possible for her to get pregnant (im snipped so it won't be me) Despite him fucking her for 11 years the only time she got pregnant was on a girls holiday to Turkey 7 years ago. She would love another im certain and I admit it is a major turn on for me. Her boss thinks I'm the father of our 7 year old and thinks he's the only one fucking her bareback!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, robbiewillskucku, BorrowMyWife and 12 others
MarkandJacqui said:
My wife is 43 and has been fucking her boss for over 11 years on and off. Still possible for her to get pregnant (im snipped so it won't be me) Despite him fucking her for 11 years the only time she got pregnant was on a girls holiday to Turkey 7 years ago. She would love another im certain and I admit it is a major turn on for me. Her boss thinks I'm the father of our 7 year old and thinks he's the only one fucking her bareback!
I like it.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave, bobstudio83 and 2 others
Maxio said:
The proper wife gives birth from different men!

52fe092771f5e766f.jpg
Totally agree. We have 3 and she had 3 of her own. All from different men. And have no idea who the father are.

• Love
Reactions: engene, BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave and 4 others
I remember my wife going through “the change” (and still is in her words) and at the time we (she) was interested in fucking a guy who she had a “Flickr and yahoo messenger” relationship that was local. We talked about it and at one point she actually said to me that if she liked him as much in person and condoms we not an issue the chances of getting pregnant we’re almost non existent so she would be happy for him long term to cum in her. Sent my mind racing into the moon and back

Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare, WantsAUsedWife and MarkandJacqui
My wife has a long history of fucking around. Today I found a wrapper for a pregnancy test in the trash. I had a vasectomy years ago.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Milflvr, Bnwoslave and 7 others
I have breed 3 so far myself, it's been a great and wonderful experience on all 3 as well.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave, LozzaNWUK and 6 others
Jballs said:
That would be me the little skinny pee, pee cuckold cleanup thanking you.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Some hotttt responses here!!!

Reactions: HugeLoad