I love breeding married pussy

• Thread starterJballs
  • Start date
Maxio said:
The proper wife gives birth from different men!

52fe092771f5e766f.jpg
These pics are beautiful this wife was ready to have black babies in her life.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Bnwoslave and MyBlondeWifetoShare
Maxio said:
The proper wife gives birth from different men!

52fe092771f5e766f.jpg
i wish that she would be my wife to give birth from different men

Reactions: Maxio and littlestubby5in
SDlatinobull said:
I wish I could help out breeding your wife.
If only!

Reactions: LozzaNWUK and VeteranBull
Oh yes. Matter of fact I'm talking to younger latin couple now. He wants to be a cuck and she wants to become a hotwife. Hubby wants me to breed her and take her anal virginity. She come from a religious family but now wants to live her life her way.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave and MyBlondeWifetoShare
SDlatinobull said:
Oh yes. Matter of fact I'm talking to younger latin couple now. He wants to be a cuck and she wants to become a hotwife. Hubby wants me to breed her and take her anal virginity. She come from a religious family but now wants to live her life her way.
They are SO lucky to have you nearby :)

Reactions: VeteranBull
Yes, they live in the same city I live in. I will have plenty on dates with them and with her only.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife and MyBlondeWifetoShare
SDlatinobull said:
Yes, they live in the same city I live in. I will have plenty on dates with them and with her only.
So jealous. I just hope we can have a baby put in my wife sometime

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and VeteranBull
MyBlondeWife48 said:
So jealous. I just hope we can have a baby put in my wife sometime

If we lived in the same state I would travel just to make that happen with your wife.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave and MyBlondeWifetoShare
Cuckedboipussy said:
I'm fixed and my girl isn't on any birth control.
very interested your fixed your girl isn t on any birth control so if a guy cum in your girl she could get pregnant that would be great by a guy cum inside of her & get her pregnant. i would love cum in side of her& get her pregnant by me

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave, MyBlondeWifetoShare and 1 other person
VeteranBull said:
If we lived in the same state I would travel just to make that happen with your wife.
Would b amazing :)

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and VeteranBull
engene said:
very interested your fixed your girl isn t on any birth control so if a guy cum in your girl she could get pregnant that would be great by a guy cum inside of her & get her pregnant. i would love cum in side of her& get her pregnant by me
I have a fantasy that I may act upon where we meet a guy at a bar/club/etc (that I've arranged to be there) says he's fixed like me (isn't and very fertile) and blows a load in her

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave, MyBlondeWifetoShare and 3 others
Cuckedboipussy said:
I have a fantasy that I may act upon where we meet a guy at a bar/club/etc (that I've arranged to be there) says he's fixed like me (isn't and very fertile) and blows a load in her
That sounds like fun. I did something very similar and got the wife pregnant. In my case I also was having phone sex with my unknowing wife at the same time so when I asked my wife if I should cum inside for the phone sex and she said yes, So I then came inside the fertile married woman and got her pregnant. She told her husband that I was fixed and it had to be his baby. I would love to take your wife and creampie her for you.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, BorrowMyWife, HotWwife and 5 others
WantsAUsedWife said:
That sounds like fun. I did something very similar and got the wife pregnant. In my case I also was having phone sex with my unknowing wife at the same time so when I asked my wife if I should cum inside for the phone sex and she said yes, So I then came inside the fertile married woman and got her pregnant. She told her husband that I was fixed and it had to be his baby. I would love to take your wife and creampie her for you.
So need someone like you

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and engene
MyBlondeWife48 said:
So need someone like you
What area do you live in?

DaveJ said:
In 2012, my wife and I were having problems in our relationship. I soon found out she was talking to some other guy. So being pissed off about it, built up with sexual charge, I searched craigslist in the women seeking men’s section. And found a woman local 20 miles from where I lived. I met a 41 year old wife, Amy, unhappy in her marriage, her husband was a truck driver out of town often. And she was a sexy 5’3”, thick smaller bbw, tan, green eyes, well kept, white teeth, Sandy blonde hair and a sex drive that went through the roof! After chatting online for a couple days, should finally ask me to come over to her house. I was skeptical at first. And worried that her husband might come in unexpectedly. But she assured me that wasn’t gonna be the case. This woman was so horny, she invited me over, even having, a four-year-old daughter with her. She had asked me to come over at about 9 o’clock at night. And I didn’t know why so late. But I did then because she had to put her daughter to sleep before I came over. She gave me her address, and I went over, walking through the door, she had a bathrobe on, underneath, sexy, black, tight least underwear with a crotch hole, she had a small butt plug in her ass, black, thigh, highs, dolled up with make up red lipstick, she smelled fantastic with expensive perfume, beautiful, red nail polish, wrapped her arms around me, and started French kissing me when I came into the door. It didn’t take long before having my pants pulled down, my dick being sucked, laying me down by her front door and sticking my wet dick in her pussy as she rode, screamed, fucked the living hell out of me like a woman possessed! I was happy her home was kind of in the country away from other homes. Because her screams of orgasms were relentlessly, loud, and she couldn’t get enough! It blew me away that her young daughter didn’t wake up too! In that 20 minutes of her fucking me on the floor, I don’t know how she did it. She kept my dick hard the whole time until the very end where her last orgasm was so intense, she made my cock feel the depths of my balls shoot my salty cum deep inside for womb, as we both had came together a couple times. I have never felt that before! And, I really think after five hours of doing everything to her, such as obviously, eating her out aggressively, her pussy until she came over and over again, 69, different positions fucking her, of course her favorite was bareback. It was only the beginning of multiple times of the tips of my sperm, shooting deep inside of her pussy and coming with her at the same time. It was fucking amazing! She thought so too! It was the best 5 hours! In between our rest of fucking bliss, she told me her story of the weekend before was she was at a party with one of her friends. Her friend liked black guys. She told me how she got gangbang by three black guys and how they all shot they’re cum deep inside or too. It drove me nuts! That story made me fuck her again for the other three hours! I said things to her like “did those black eyes fuck you like this? How I’m fucking you now? God your just a cum craving slut aren’t you!” And she would just scream yes to everything I was asking her. Bringing her to ecstasy again like she was fucking three black guys all over again. Like I said, it was fucking amazing! We both also licked and sucked each other with our cumm battered organs dripping and French kissed after. We didn’t absolutely care about a Gosh damn thing about anything but ourselves. I showered after, made more long French kissing, she asked me come over the next night again. Stayed another 5 hours, the same happened. We didn’t speak for 2 months until I received an email from her. Amy hade made a lengthy message telling me that she was 2 months pregnant and her timeline added me to be the father. I was worried at first. But she told me not to be worried. She said she was going to have the baby no matter what. And her husband was OK with that. I didn’t know what she meant. Be OK with that! Lol. And I never did. But I never asked questions either! But I am assuming that maybe her husband was impotent? I don’t know, but after a few years, I never saw her again. But I do get emails once in a while her wishing me a merry Christmas or happy Thanksgiving. As if we were good old friends, knowing each other for a long time. This is a true story.
i wish i would meet an married woman like her unprotected pussy & risk pregnancy from another man not from her husband

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, BorrowMyWife, MyBlondeWifetoShare and 2 others
engene said:
i wish i would meet an married woman like her unprotected pussy & risk pregnancy from another man not from her husband
It was an amazing experience! If you keep you eye out you get lucky!

• Love
Reactions: Rebekahshubby