I love breeding married pussy

• Thread starterJballs
  • Start date
bobstudio83 said:
Some hotttt responses here!!!
That’s all I do…Dominate and seed wives fiancés and gfs…And cum facialize them properly! 😎

• Love
Reactions: MatureCockWhore, BorrowMyWife, cumonmywifeplz and 2 others
As our personal experience which might fit here, my wife Snack have a condition wich prevent her for having children, it is not 0 but almost non existant.

Nobody knows in our family or around us, and when somoene ask us why are we not having a baby, i usually blame myself beeing still trying and protect her in a certain way.

So it is mostly shooting free when she is with her lovers.
We eventually met one that have that same fetish, which is a very kind black guy.
He became a big regular of her.
We progressively felt close enough to him to be able to openly share our situation.

And since then we have a kind of special relation with him, different from her other lovers.
He usually cum in my wife as far inside her as possible and love to hold her legs up and massage her tummy in an upward motion.
She loves it and they usually spend a long moment doing it, it his a very special and bonding moment for her, him, and me.to witness.

As he usually stay the whole night or day when we meet he have more than one occasion to do so.
I usually take my turn at the very end or their session when they are all done.
She is usually still quite loosen up and slippery to allow me to slide in without pushing out his cum out of her and let me drop mine somewhere.

We deeply enjoy this all 3 together, we both talked a lot and we would absolutely carry the pregnancy if it ever happend, i always say the mind always play a part too, and if my wife and i really wants it, it can help.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, DaveJ, hikawade and 3 others
Debshusband said:
My wife has a long history of fucking around. Today I found a wrapper for a pregnancy test in the trash. I had a vasectomy years ago.
I had a vasectomy more than a decade ago. My girl and I separated for a time. When we were starting to get back together, on a few occasions, I saw pregnancy tests in the trash

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Cuckedboipussy said:
I had a vasectomy more than a decade ago. My girl and I separated for a time. When we were starting to get back together, on a few occasions, I saw pregnancy tests in the trash
So, Im not the only one. I knew she was fucking a lot of guys, but thought she would be on BC. I know she prefers not to use condoms so now I wonder if she has gotten pregnant before and does she get abortions or what?

Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Debshusband said:
So, Im not the only one. I knew she was fucking a lot of guys, but thought she would be on BC. I know she prefers not to use condoms so now I wonder if she has gotten pregnant before and does she get abortions or what?
No you're not the only one lol. I can't say I'm against the thought. A bit of a fantasy really.

My wifes loves cum in her

Collage_2022-07-13_07_06_31.jpg Collage_2022-07-13_06_01_55.jpg Collage_2022-07-13_04_02_13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, PervertedPolishCouple, VeteranBull and 4 others
Reactions: Houstoncpl
MarkandJacqui said:
My wife is 43 and has been fucking her boss for over 11 years on and off. Still possible for her to get pregnant (im snipped so it won't be me) Despite him fucking her for 11 years the only time she got pregnant was on a girls holiday to Turkey 7 years ago. She would love another im certain and I admit it is a major turn on for me. Her boss thinks I'm the father of our 7 year old and thinks he's the only one fucking her bareback!
Lucky you..my wife just turned 40 and we never been able to get pregnant :(

Reactions: HugeLoad
MyBlondeWife48 said:
Lucky for you both! I know I can seed her and do it well…love to make it happen!

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and MyBlondeWifetoShare
MyBlondeWife48 said:
I'm fixed and my girl isn't on any birth control.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and engene
HugeLoad said:
Lucky for you both! I know I can seed her and do it well…love to make it happen!
I wish! She might need seeding a few times though

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and hikawade
WantsAUsedWife said:
I agree, wish my wife could have been bred before she had her tubes tied, but I also like breading other women, preferably married, and have done so.
i would love to breed other women preferably married women& get them pregnant by me not her husband

• Love
Reactions: Rebekahshubby, BorrowMyWife, Subsforfun and 1 other person
How lucky, like a seed taking root and sprouting

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
cuck72 said:
WOW! that is so hot, my wife can't get pregnant, but it doesn't stop me from imagining her with a big baby belly from a real man. And of cause being a cleanup cuckold.
My wife is in her 60s and can't get Pregnant Either I wish we where in our 20s again and she would have gotten Pregnant by her Sister's Nigerian Husband like her sister did they had a Beautiful Daughter Together! ❤️🙏♠️🥵

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, cynful, DaveJ and 1 other person
Never pull out!

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Focker, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
MyBlondeWife48 said:
I wish I could help out breeding your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Rebekahshubby, BorrowMyWife, Bnwoslave and 1 other person
In 2012, my wife and I were having problems in our relationship. I soon found out she was talking to some other guy. So being pissed off about it, built up with sexual charge, I searched craigslist in the women seeking men’s section. And found a woman local 20 miles from where I lived. I met a 41 year old wife, Amy, unhappy in her marriage, her husband was a truck driver out of town often. And she was a sexy 5’3”, thick smaller bbw, tan, green eyes, well kept, white teeth, Sandy blonde hair and a sex drive that went through the roof! After chatting online for a couple days, should finally ask me to come over to her house. I was skeptical at first. And worried that her husband might come in unexpectedly. But she assured me that wasn’t gonna be the case. This woman was so horny, she invited me over, even having, a four-year-old daughter with her. She had asked me to come over at about 9 o’clock at night. And I didn’t know why so late. But I did then because she had to put her daughter to sleep before I came over. She gave me her address, and I went over, walking through the door, she had a bathrobe on, underneath, sexy, black, tight least underwear with a crotch hole, she had a small butt plug in her ass, black, thigh, highs, dolled up with make up red lipstick, she smelled fantastic with expensive perfume, beautiful, red nail polish, wrapped her arms around me, and started French kissing me when I came into the door. It didn’t take long before having my pants pulled down, my dick being sucked, laying me down by her front door and sticking my wet dick in her pussy as she rode, screamed, fucked the living hell out of me like a woman possessed! I was happy her home was kind of in the country away from other homes. Because her screams of orgasms were relentlessly, loud, and she couldn’t get enough! It blew me away that her young daughter didn’t wake up too! In that 20 minutes of her fucking me on the floor, I don’t know how she did it. She kept my dick hard the whole time until the very end where her last orgasm was so intense, she made my cock feel the depths of my balls shoot my salty cum deep inside for womb, as we both had came together a couple times. I have never felt that before! And, I really think after five hours of doing everything to her, such as obviously, eating her out aggressively, her pussy until she came over and over again, 69, different positions fucking her, of course her favorite was bareback. It was only the beginning of multiple times of the tips of my sperm, shooting deep inside of her pussy and coming with her at the same time. It was fucking amazing! She thought so too! It was the best 5 hours! In between our rest of fucking bliss, she told me her story of the weekend before was she was at a party with one of her friends. Her friend liked black guys. She told me how she got gangbang by three black guys and how they all shot they’re cum deep inside or too. It drove me nuts! That story made me fuck her again for the other three hours! I said things to her like “did those black eyes fuck you like this? How I’m fucking you now? God your just a cum craving slut aren’t you!” And she would just scream yes to everything I was asking her. Bringing her to ecstasy again like she was fucking three black guys all over again. Like I said, it was fucking amazing! We both also licked and sucked each other with our cumm battered organs dripping and French kissed after. We didn’t absolutely care about a Gosh damn thing about anything but ourselves. I showered after, made more long French kissing, she asked me come over the next night again. Stayed another 5 hours, the same happened. We didn’t speak for 2 months until I received an email from her. Amy hade made a lengthy message telling me that she was 2 months pregnant and her timeline added me to be the father. I was worried at first. But she told me not to be worried. She said she was going to have the baby no matter what. And her husband was OK with that. I didn’t know what she meant. Be OK with that! Lol. And I never did. But I never asked questions either! But I am assuming that maybe her husband was impotent? I don’t know, but after a few years, I never saw her again. But I do get emails once in a while her wishing me a merry Christmas or happy Thanksgiving. As if we were good old friends, knowing each other for a long time. This is a true story.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, BorrowMyWife and engene