• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love Captions anyone else?

• Thread starterCaliMF4fun
  • Start date
Series 15

My family had moved around a bit. We ended up in the woods. Why you ask? Because my wife had this thing for fucking all the neighbors and revealing my wimpiness. My daughters followed suit and embarrassed my son, their brother into queerness. In and of itself we all loved it because we were all fucked up. But once the front door becomes a swinging door and stuck-up neighbors start slitting your tires and complaining to the cops and you get arrested for public nudity (me and my youngest daughter) and teachers demand the kids get home schooled because my kids are a distraction to innocent minds, well, you move into the woods.

Attachments

• 1289995026.jpg
    1289995026.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 1295242106.jpg
    1295242106.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 1301565014.jpg
    1301565014.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 1386661936.jpg
    1386661936.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 1423580396.jpg
    1423580396.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 267
Series 16

For a string of May's the wife and I took a room on the bottom floor of a resort hotel on Ft. Lauderdale beach. We lived in Kissimmee (near Disney World) during those years. The attraction to this resort and that room was this: She would sit me in a comfy chair at a large bay window. I was nude and instructed to just sit and masturbate (what I do all the time anyway.) The chair sat right before the window; the window was smoked and, unless lights were on in the room it was tough to see me siting there - but not impossible. What I saw from the chair was a portion of a cement walkway that ran directly passed the window. It made a hard right turn at the corner of our room, which I could not see. That corner had several pillars and a large drain pipe, which was all I could see to the right. On the left side I saw a similar view except, if I pushed up against the glass I could see the walkway continue onward. However, right along that walkway was a line of shrubs about 2 feet tall and created a border across the view from the pillars right to left. Beyond the shrubs, bang right there was a large beach and the Atlantic Ocean waving up against it. And I got to sit there and jerk off to girls passing by on the walkway and the beach. Lucky, right? Wait, gets better.
The walkway was not overly employed. As darkness grew, it seemed foreboding, murky, damp and dark. That's what we waited for. Around that time my wife and on some trips, my daughters would bring a fellow over to the pillars and drain to suck and fuck them (4 times there were a few fellows.) They also set up a few fucks in broad daylight, but they held less drama then at night. In the dark, I could not actually make out who fucked there. The only way I could see was to turn on a light inside the room and allow the reflection to bathe the lovers and supply me with my jerk off fodder. Even then the window was not perfectly clear from my side, but the guys fucking my family saw me very clearly. Most baulked, however, the girls always got them to finish. One turned and came on the window where my face was stuck up against it and I licked too. After that the girls had a few guys do that. One guy ****** my oldest daughter to get him into our room where he fucked me then beat me for the hell of it.
We ended that string of adventures at that hotel when we were reported. That happens to us from time to time. My wife just explains to the authorities that I am insane and a chronic jerk off. Only 3 times (using this excuse at public locations) was I ever booked and convicted. Mostly, we are reprimanded and kicked out.

Attachments

• 1449808585.jpg
    1449808585.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 1479943107.jpg
    1479943107.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 1534759015.jpg
    1534759015.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 1547070868.jpg
    1547070868.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 1576910062.jpg
    1576910062.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 173
Series 17

It was not until after my wife told me that one of her 'flings' impregnated her and I would have a kid to raise that I was permitted to watch her infidelity. We were married a year then. The idea was not her own, it was my mom who had asked about her cuckolding me and was disappointed that her son had never witnessed his wife's transgressions. My dad, her family and my wife had a different point of view. They believed the lady was under no obligation to share her adultery with anyone at all.
My wife agreed to share, however, I was not only to watch, I also had to serve as a fag for men who wanted a man hanging from their cock. Actually, it worked out just fine.

Attachments

• 1598790653.jpg
    1598790653.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 179
  • 1608154003.jpg
    1608154003.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 1613706757.jpg
    1613706757.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 1616897871.jpg
    1616897871.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 163
  • 1625476286.jpg
    1625476286.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 167
Series 18

Jerk, stroke, pull, squeeze, cum

Attachments

• 1625751359.jpg
    1625751359.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 166
  • 1654641524.jpg
    1654641524.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 1664468545.jpg
    1664468545.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 1678144764.jpg
    1678144764.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 1687943356.jpg
    1687943356.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 182
Cuckolds Are Scorned

Loose women are scorned. The wife and I, yea, my entire family are unwelcomed outside our own kind. Because of such a scourge, we value friends. One such couple we grew close to were Riche and Karen. They lived down the block. Our kids played with theirs. The two families struck up a Sunday afternoon BBQ habit. Afterwards we played cards while the kids did their thing. For a long while personal information got fielded nicely on our side, and they seemed like a decent vanilla couple and family. Karen had, of course, heard the local rumors about my lady. At times she had made kind comments if gossip came up. "Oh, yes, they're all jealous," she would wave. "You know the girls get their cat up when Kathy slinks around their men." Then she would set it aside in the most friendly way, adding, "Let's not talk about that stuff, shall we?"
My wife and I know the routine all too well. Sooner or later something would happen to rattle the relationship. I'd be caught openly jerking off in a spare room. Kathy stole every husband, friend, uncle, cousin, brother and many sisters of our "friends." So many times guests would discover my wife in the bedroom with someone. Early on a few people just stood up and walked away after comments like: "Oh, he's just a jerk off slave." "I cuckold him." "Why did you think I was with Ted? This jerk off has no penis!" "Do you two swap?" "Let me have your hubby just for an hour or so. I'll bring him back, really." After endless rejections we choose to change our methods. By the time we started with Rich and Karen, we had socializing down pat enough to grow a freindship. However, by that time, our kids were starting out with their own development. Our 3 kids already had a rep among their peers for being a bit nasty and perverted. They introduced the neighborhood children to 'doctor' and such childish games. So when Karen walked in on her two sons being blown by our son and our youngest daughter all hell broke loose.
But our friendship stayed intact, for awhile.
Lots of fast talk, time-outs, explanations and apologies saved the day. It also piqued Richie and Karen's curiosity. We felt a need to explain our relationship and that my family has, for generations - since 1628, cuckolded their men. It's a Matriarchy wherein the men do still run the finances and, in many cases (not mine) continue on the father's name. However, in all cases, it is the mother's genes that propagate. No men in my family are premitted to propagate. Karen, more than Richie, wanted all the details about all Kathy's affairs with the men in the area. And she made it perfectly clear that it was hands off her Richie. After a string of evening chats and family discussions, we returned to being Sunday BBQ buddies and life moved on. Even a bit more comfortable because they do not object to me jerking off whenever and wherever - but not in front of their kids or at their home. Karen encouraged my wife to let her in on all the latest fucking details about the gossip around town over Kathy and any of the latest of her conquests. Richie took more of a back seat to all of this. He took up the role of the sane person in the crowd and protector of their kids. Although their kids continued using our kids long into their teenage years and adulthood.
Later on, the four of us began hitting the bar scene as a foursome. Within a year, we were bar hopping with the best of them at least twice weekly. On our last evening as friends, the four of us were at this 'cheaters' bar. As was always the situation, after we got served, I found a dark and cozy nook where I could jerk off with some privacy and enjoy the sites. The three of them got into a group of about 4 men and 3 gals. They were laughing it up and downing Buds hard and heavy. At one point I saw my wife prompt Richie off to a pitch dark corner not a few feet from where I sat getting shit-faced on hard liquior. She motioned him into a corner between a phone booth and a tall artifical plant. She pushed him up against the booth and turned to conceal him from those at the bar. I saw her saying this and that in his ear so he could hear above the bar music and noise. She bowed her head so he could look back at Karen then my wife proceeded to put her hand in his pants and stroke his cock while her head remained bent and studied his boner. I got a rise out of this and started some serious stroking of my own. I watched them until Kathy glanced at me then nodded in the direction of the bar. To my utter surprise I saw Karen between two guys who were fingering her madly! They all were positioned as to hide their fun; and Karen must had thought Richie was completely obivious to what she got into. Oh, fuck! I live for moments like that.
When Kathy had Richie at full staff she motioned for me to join them. I could not concieve why because straight-up-Richie might had soured over my presence. Stepping over to them. Kathy flatly said, "Blow 'em. He's cool with it." She turned to conceal anything we were doing while I dropped to my knees and gobbled up his enormous cock - 8 full, veiny inches. Oh, it was heavenly! We broke a barrier and I sucked, licked and dreamt about how I'd be his scum bag forever. Kathy began chatting him up about how slutty Karen was at the bar and promised Richie that she would share her ass with him if Karen would give it up to another. It sure got Richie off and did I ever adore the action! Just before he unloaded, my wife instructed him to grab the back of my head and "cum in the stupid jerk off's throat." He did and Kathy also grabbed hold and ****** him deep into my throat. I love and hate that because although I get to feel the entire cock shaft pulsate, I do not get any sperm to taste, or even swallow. It's injected right into my belly. I do like that my eyes tear up and my lungs have to shut down for a spell. It's great fun!
Once Richie drained his balls, he felt out of place and a bit jealous of Karen. One thing lead to another, a spit to a spat and we have not spoken a word to each other since that night. I feel so ashamed because I thought I gave the best come-back blow jobs. So it is a total and complete loss. And yet, it is the way it always seems to go for us.

Attachments

• 1705318121.jpg
    1705318121.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 1727745366.jpg
    1727745366.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 1745270484.jpg
    1745270484.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 151
  • 1745729335.jpg
    1745729335.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 1819969700.jpg
    1819969700.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 173
To Eat Ass Great and Small

You have to wonder what fractured type of personality sees itself as an ass kisser? I have always been a cock sucker, a maddening dick whacker thus the evolution to ass kisser grew out of that but slowly. Of course, when growing up, I heard the term but never thought human lips would actually perform that thing. When my wife demanded I kiss hers I thought she meant for me to kiss her ass cheek. A couple of slaps to my face and a foot to my groin and the realization came quick. But I hated it and complained - and gagged and spit and heaved. She loves hearing me whine and ass kissing became a regular thing. I admit I came to like doing it. Many times with a passion and a vigilance to get my tongue as far into her colon as it could reach. Often she encouraged her lovers to have me prove my love of kissing ass. Of all the men I have serviced, it came as a surprise that almost none ever had it done and not nearly as good as Kathy's slave would perform. Was not until I picked up a nasty parasite when my dislike returned. Damn, was I ever so sick and for months. Not to mention I developed Herpes Simplex (Cold sores) even before the parasites.
I drew the line. No more ass licks until that ass was clean. Clean shaven, washed, sanitized and a clean colon. My wife has no propensity to ever feel sorry for me. She gets off on my suffering. However, she likes to live in millionaire style and that's where I play a role. So since 1992, I shave her ass, clean it and wash her out and do the same for her lovers when they need to be fit for my services. Now, I'd be a very happy guy if my mental health was as fit.

Attachments

• adfbvdf.jpg
    adfbvdf.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 88
  • asdv.jpg
    asdv.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 94
  • ASSHOLES.jpg
    ASSHOLES.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 79
  • cuck1.jpg
    cuck1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 99
  • cuck2.jpg
    cuck2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 88
Secrets Between A Man and His Wife

"When I was at seminary school a priest had me in his office twice each day to receive my medicine." That was the first sentence for the explanation my wife had asked for about how I learned to suck cock. She slyly giggled at the first words. Come the end of my sad revelation, she was rolling on the floor. Straight away she just had to tell all her friends. Totally ashamed I shrunk into my own skin and wished myself away. No such luck. It was not even a week later when we were at one of our favorite watering holes when Kathy announces to the small crowd around us, "Jim's got a story to tell y'all, right Jimbo?" I thought she meant to brag about how I did that day on the DOW and began puffing up my chest and wail on about my Wall Street savvy. Within a few wide gestures and a short paragraph, Kathy halted me and snipped, "No, you moron," to everyone's pleasure."Tell them how you learned to be such a good dick eater. Tell them about your medicine."
Yer know, I am turning red right now writing this post to you about this topic. My first encounter with sperm happened nearly more than 50 years ago and she has ****** me to tell on myself at least a dozen times; yet I cringe with embarrassment still. So you can image my discomfort when she shot me down in front of everyone with her retort! And how I felt at the muffled laughter they punched me with.
I told them about the Priest, twice a day he would supply me with a small cup of white stuff. Long before I uncovered the fact that it was his sperm everyone at the bar knew well what the white stuff was. And, oh how they laughed. One gal seriously asked, "Didn't y'all know what it was?" Actually no, I did not. They bent at their middles with laughter over that. I tried to impart to them the dismay that expressed itself when eventually the priest ran out of little cups and decided it was time to feed the addiction he developed in me by feeding me from the source. That first trauma of mine fell on ears that only interpreted my dismay and gloom as one of the funniest things they ever heard. Knee slapping funny!
While the group laughed and giggled away, my wife glared and sneered and poked me on and on. I revealed, as I did the first time to Kathy how Rev. Arnold gently lead me into being his personal cock sucker. My face was burning in shame but they were all holding their sides. I explained how the priest encouraged me to practice my skill on others, especially outside the seminary. And how it became so important for me to find men who would feed me the medicine I required and craved. The bar crowd loved my story and my dilemma beneath my wife's will power. To my complete shame.

Attachments

• 1876333008.jpg
    1876333008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 171
  • 1894970397.jpg
    1894970397.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 1918553777.jpg
    1918553777.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 1925530961.jpg
    1925530961.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 1927225680.jpg
    1927225680.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 175
Hi Jim ,, love all your pics and captions, fantastic , please post more

For Agado

agado said:
Hi Jim ,, love all your pics and captions, fantastic , please post more
Just for your jerking pleasure

Attachments

• 1981960546.jpg
    1981960546.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 2030404038.jpg
    2030404038.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 136
  • 2080341642.jpg
    2080341642.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 2081876645.jpg
    2081876645.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 2088232684.jpg
    2088232684.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 162
For the Sissy Cuck in All of Us

I cannot say that my dear wife ever wanted or planned to turn me into a Sissy. Fact is, I am not a true sissy. Actually, I do not believe my lady ever cared a thimble full of shit if I were gay, straight, human or dead. There was a short spell back when that one of her steady bulls decided I looked better in drag. He'd sit back in the chair in our bedroom where I would get to watch their fucking while he pushed my head around on his cock. My wife would be stripping or sitting atop the bed chatting with him, or whatever, while I fluffed him. One evening he started to suggest to us that I wear a dress and makeup. The wife just giggled; she figured why not? If that's what Leo wants; then do it. He asked me directly and when I pulled my mouth off his cock Leo held my head in place and slapped it, saying, "Every time you ever speak to me from now on I want you to first lick the head of my cock, kiss it then answer. Then kiss twice when you're finished speaking!" Sure, fine with me. So I licked, kissed, "I'd looked silly in a dress, Sir," kiss, kiss and back to sucking.
For the next 2 more years that Kathy dated Leo, I was Jimbo, the sissy hubby - he stared calling me Sissy Queen the later on Sissy Queer. Always bouncing things off of the wife and me - So I licked, kissed, "Sure, fine with me," kiss, kiss and back to sucking.
I looked excellent in drag - four times, because of Leo's kink, I urged a troupe (actors guild) I belong to if any female roles were left unfilled, count me in. Some people actually show off those old publicity shots still! Very often I would meet men for sex - via my CL ad (see other posts) and thrill them as a full blown sissy fag. My son often gets tips from me and both my daughters have brought me along on dates, to bars and out dancing. My kids adore me in drag! Kathy just thinks it foolish. Oh, BTW, she also thinks I'm foolish.

Attachments

• 2141201096.jpg
    2141201096.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 2144748244.jpg
    2144748244.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 2144748245.jpg
    2144748245.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 2144748246.jpg
    2144748246.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 2144748247.jpg
    2144748247.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 250
Huge fan of captions. I think reading them is part of what brought me to explore this side of myself.

Really great thread. Please keep updating with new sexy captions... Luv em!

i would love if you could caption my sexy asian wife. with friends and coworkers.

Sure, Always Can USe New Fodder

mrock69 said:
i would love if you could caption my sexy asian wife. with friends and coworkers.

I realize I am prolific, however, I have little imagination. I need to draw from my personal experiences. And, in case you haven't noticed, I like dinner and a movie - a story along with posted images. But I have limited experiences and at this stage of my life the facts run something like this: 'I see Death around every corner and between pissing about 5 times every hour, I sit and jerk off over memories of my wife because nowadays she'd rather knit a sweater than look at a man, and I like to post pictures on blogs and, oh, gosh! I forgot what it was I wanted to say?'
So, yes, if anyone wants to send along images and also tell me what turns you on, I'll gladly throw together a dinner and movie and post them here - after whacking myself off silly over your contributions. Oh, be sure to alert me if you want your identity mentioned or not.
Simply attach images to email and tell me what turns you on and off (I am Bi and you may be offended by homo acts or others - tell me.)
jimoakey@yahoo.com

Oh, The Things She'll Make Me Do

My wife was slow at allowing me to watch her with her filthy, low-down, cheating lovers. And I have to admit it is an lonely, angst filled endeavor to sit alone whacking off in the dark left to imagine what she is up to. Just as it is such a wonderful pleasure and privilege to sit whacking while watching her taking cock in front of me. Between her not being wholly turned on by my presence and only a handful of men even allowing me in the house while tearing up her holes, it is a low percentage of times I get the thrill. Furthermore Kathy bores with the same-old, same-old. To offset the boredom she began getting me to swallow cock, eat cream pies, take it in the ass and anything her and her men could dream up. After a scene where this one guy enjoyed choking her and going at it till he came, after she caught her breath Kathy sneered at me for having cum over her near death experience. She wrapped herself around her bull and talked sweetly of how much she would like to see him express his brutishness on me. I froze and turned pale because silently it struck me exactly what this brute said aloud, "I just came, if I fuck his ass as long as it takes me to come again, he'll be long dead." She agreed - and that frightened me all the more. However, while she ran her hands all over his hard body she compromised to only watch as he beat me to a pulp. He did and along with acting as her cock sucking slave, clean up boi and all around asshole at the cunt's whoring sessions she added me as an all around fun whipping fag as well.

Attachments

• 2144748248.jpg
    2144748248.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 2144748249.jpg
    2144748249.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 238
  • best2.jpg
    best2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 212
  • best.jpg
    best.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 219
  • cap1.jpg
    cap1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 194
yes i love them. i would love 4 you guys to cap my wife, with her fucking my friends behind my back and her fucking her coworkers, and cumming home and have me eat a creampie.. you can find threds i stearted thx.

These are all excellent captions. Great job, thanks for sharing these.

They really are good ,,,keep em cuming

Dinner and a Camera

From time to time my wife will permit a camera in the bedroom. Not very often and oft times she demands images of herself returned once the affair fades. Sometimes, after getting the photos back or nowadays with digital, I have some fun images to whack off over between watching her. I'd love to post them here - especially those of her under 50 years old. I even have a few from when she was a teen! But I would like to stick around long enough to see my grand kids cuckolded.
Having images to view afterwards has no value to my wife. They are only props for her lovers. But, for me, they are very precious because I do not get to fully enjoy their fuck sessions when I photo. Get that shot, adjust the camera lens, find the proper lighting. Lick his ass and then get that wet asshole shot, oh, remember the days of film? Ran out of Kodak film again! Photos are good, videos can be if edited. But both mediums lack atmosphere and all those lovely aromas.
Sex is the cuckold's obsession, and it is his curse.

Attachments

• cap2.jpg
    cap2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 159
  • cap3.jpg
    cap3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 150
  • cap4.jpg
    cap4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 151
  • cap5.jpg
    cap5.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 186
  • cap6.jpg
    cap6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 175
I love captioned pics. Thanks for posting.