• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love Captions anyone else?

• Thread starterCaliMF4fun
  • Start date
It's Shallow, Yet It's Her Beauty That Keeps Me

A thing my beautiful wife likes to do from time to time is to up and leave. Maybe she does it just to keep me on my toes. She always leaves dressed to the nines and with a current lover, but I never fear her leaving me for another man. What grips my heart with terror is that, perhaps, she is leaving me - period. That she had it up to her pretty nose with my uselessness. After 2 or 3 days without her shapely legs stomping across our floors or any word from her or of her where abouts. Natch, I have been spending those days and nights whacking off over what dirty adventures the glamorous lady is up to. That sexy dress she left in, Oh, what a mess I make of it over and over in my mind! However, between fantasies and once the reality sets in that her perfect girlish figure is only in my head and not at table, or on the sofa or playing out her wilds with lovers on our bed upstairs, I start to shiver and shake. I call around and look in all the places she may be. I have discovered her in motels, at friends and at friends of her lovers. Uncovered a bar or two she never mentioned to me. I once crawled upon a docked sail boat to beg for her return. Found her at the Smithhaven Mall a couple of times. The second time I had to follow her around the mall pleading with her to acknowledge my presence - like for 2 hours! Another stormy night I chased her from a party at Gurney's Inn when she called for security then ran out on a bluff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. I pushed the security guards aside then dashed into a deluge. My knees hit and my feet stumbled between poolside furniture, by statures of Grecian gods and dolphins. Tossed by wind gusts a bruised me plowed a path up slippery sand dunes. I found her standing like a titan atop a bluff. Her clothes soaking wet yet the silk dress tackled hard into the wind. I fell on my knees and with aching heart and tears the size of hurricane rain drops I cried into the wind for her return.
Some times we two are quality entertainment to those around us. Most of the time I just make a stupid spectacle of myself.

Attachments

• cap6a.jpg
    cap6a.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 245
  • cap6b.jpg
    cap6b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 244
  • cap6c.jpg
    cap6c.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 246
  • cap6d.jpg
    cap6d.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 277
  • cap6e.jpg
    cap6e.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 267
Because She Can

A cuckold surrenders all his attention to the object of his affection. The sun rises when she does, and it paints the day in wild and vivid colors. The moon waxes and wanes with her as she is his mysterious witch and dream weaver throughout the night. Her simple notion is his serious project. No task is too daunting, none insignificant. He loves her with all his being. He is her fool, her slave, her stand up comic who in Rodney Dangerfield fashion cries, "Take my life...Please!"

Attachments

• cap9.jpg
    cap9.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 213
  • cap9a.jpg
    cap9a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 216
  • cap9b.jpg
    cap9b.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 274
  • cap9d.jpg
    cap9d.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 228
  • cap9i.jpg
    cap9i.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 292
Every Time, The First Time

Very often when my wife finds a new lover they become carefree lovers like wild teens discovering the thrills of sex for the first time. They get it on in the car while me and the kids have to sit up front. They can't seem to begin a meal without fucking on the table first, and often afterwards. Giggle in public. Whisper and flirt endlessly. Life around the house is a merry-go-round around them.This room and that; If they reach the bed what's the care? Pull the blankets to the floor and wrap inside them. I'm sometimes even invited into their love making. But mostly I cower like a lost soul under the window while an impressive full moon sits like a communion wafer in an indigo sky. It's angelic moon beams pass over my head and light the lovers while I blissfully jerk away to my redemption.

Attachments

• tonight1.jpg
    tonight1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 220
  • tonight2.jpg
    tonight2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 232
  • tonight3.jpg
    tonight3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 223
  • tonight4.jpg
    tonight4.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 192
  • tongiht5.jpg
    tongiht5.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 172
love em all ,,,thanks Jim

Nice 2 Know

agado said:
love em all ,,,thanks Jim
Thank you. Always nice to know someone is watching.

Eat It All Up

It is your duty. It is the highlight of your life. And, let's face it, sucking cunt is probably the only thing you do halfway right. Right? Oh, maybe you jerk off pretty good too.

Attachments

• wednesday2.jpg
    wednesday2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 209
  • wednesday3.jpg
    wednesday3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 218
  • wednesday4.jpg
    wednesday4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 214
  • wednesday5.jpg
    wednesday5.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 254
  • wednesday.jpg
    wednesday.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 214
Love this set ,,,lapping up the pussy

Encore for Agado

The very first time I ever heard of cunnilingus came as a shock.
I was a cadet at La Salle Military Academy, 1964, and the entire battalion were in the mess hall collectively saying Grace. All the cadets standing behind their chairs, heads bowed and speaking out our prayers as straight forward as we were taught to shout out our "Yes, Sir!" to our squad leaders. The tables were set before each squad's table of 10. At the head of the mess hall the commanding officers sat at a long table. To their left was a table for the teachers and the Christian Brothers' facility. Off to the right, and immediately to my right stood the hired waitresses. All things of jerk off dreams for the all boy boarding school. One gal, a flaming red head named Amber was a heart throb indeed and a firy gal by the way she wore her street clothes - slutty. On this night in question, just as the mess hall of over 100 voices ended their prayer only one voice rang throughout the hall. Apparently Amber and another waitress were having an argument under the clamor of Grace. Amber, not one to know the prayer well enough to gauge its termination remarked to her opponent, "Eat me!"
That as the last time anyone at the school ever saw her again; except in our whack off dreams.

Attachments

• sunday2.jpg
    sunday2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 149
  • sunday3.jpg
    sunday3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 152
  • sunday4.jpg
    sunday4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 165
  • sunday5.jpg
    sunday5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 169
  • sunday.jpg
    sunday.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 171
Bitch, Bitch, the Bitch is Back

Seems like a cucktress is never happy, even when she is happy. And never happy with me, her cuckold. "Don't do this, don't that. Stop that, do this.You can't do anything right." And when you finally do get it right, she photos it and posts it on dirty websites!

Attachments

• monday2.jpg
    monday2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 138
  • monday3.jpg
    monday3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 141
  • monday4.jpg
    monday4.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 131
  • monday.jpg
    monday.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 150
  • monday5.jpg
    monday5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 147
Captions are great! love these sexy stories

Let's hear it for cuntsuckers...

JimOakey said:
It is your duty. It is the highlight of your life. And, let's face it, sucking cunt is probably the only thing you do halfway right. Right? ....

Thanks for confronting us with this always-relevant question.

The demeaning phrase "sucking cunt" hence "cuntsucker," which obviously places cuntsuckers in the same league as cocksuckers, should be in much wider use (IMO).

JimOakey said:
The very first time I ever heard of cunnilingus came as a shock.

Really...?

JimOakey said:
I was a cadet at La Salle Military Academy, 1964, and the entire battalion was in the mess hall collectively saying Grace. .... Apparently Amber and another waitress were having an argument under the clamor of Grace. Amber, not one to know the prayer well enough to gauge its [imminent] termination, remarked to her opponent: "Eat me!" That was the last time anyone at the school ever saw her again, except in our whack-off dreams.

Clearly, Ms. Amber should have been given an award for her overwhelmingly-massive contribution to the education of all the cadets at La Salle Military Academy, yourself included, in that single instant.

So, I'm sorry to hear of that unfortunate outcome... that is, from the points of view of all you budding young militarists as well as Ms. Amber. But, I suspect Ms. Amber did not find it difficult to continue her career elsewhere, what with having her talents as an educator so suddenly brought to her attention, one might say...

Hands Off, She's Mine - well, sort-ah.

Even though I was raised to accept my position "under" my wife; even though I know she will have affairs she'd never share with me; even though I realize that at any moment she may walk in with a lover; seeing evidence of a secret cuckolding boils my blood. She once had a tee shirt that had a pussy cat on it. The head of the cat lay over her right tit. Opposite that read: STROKE ME AND I'LL PURR. One afternoon she returned with the kids in tow from a day at the riding stable. The head of that cat had a clear print of a man's hand. Drove me to tears - but I'm still whacking off over it 40 years later!
Over the years, I lost count of the hand prints, the unfamiliar cologne, spotting a man's hand, or woman's down the back of her dress and those tell tale signals "they" don't think us cucks see. We see and try to see more!

Attachments

• tuesday2.jpg
    tuesday2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 213
  • tuesday3.jpg
    tuesday3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 233
  • tuesday4.jpg
    tuesday4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 202
  • tuesday5.jpg
    tuesday5.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 241
  • tuesday.jpg
    tuesday.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 207
Follow Up

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for confronting us with this always-relevant question.
The demeaning phrase "sucking cunt" hence "cuntsucker," which obviously places cuntsuckers in the same league as cocksuckers, should be in much wider use (IMO).

Really...?
Clearly, Ms. Amber should have been given an award for her overwhelmingly-massive contribution to the education of all the cadets at La Salle Military Academy, yourself included, in that single instant.

So, I'm sorry to hear of that unfortunate outcome... that is, from the points of view of all you budding young militarists as well as Ms. Amber. But, I suspect Ms. Amber did not find it difficult to continue her career elsewhere, what with having her talents as an educator so suddenly brought to her attention, one might say...

No idea what ever happened to the lady, Custer. Not sure if that was even her name. Evil Evie, comes to mind, but I rather think that was one of the gals back home; so I drummed up AMBER.
You ask if that was REALLY my first ******** to cunnilingus. I was 13 at the time and, like La Salle, all my previous schools were boarding schools. All boys. So, as much as I paid attention when I was back home on weekends and holidays, I was just too young to know of such things. Besides which, my family demanded the males to be complete gentlemen. Our friends were usually females and hand picked by mother. But I sure learned a lot that night from my fellow cadets, trust you me on that, Custer.

JimOakey said:
No idea what ever happened to the lady, Custer. Not sure if that was even her name. Evil Evie comes to mind...

That would have been a good one (details like that are hard to recall)...

JimOakey said:
You ask if that was REALLY my first ******** to cunnilingus. I was 13 at the time and, like La Salle, all my previous schools were boarding schools. All boys. So, as much as I paid attention when I was back home on weekends and holidays, I was just too young to know of such things.

I agree, 13 is pretty young...

JimOakey said:
Besides which, my family demanded the males to be complete gentlemen.

Good. Many men seem to grow up without the benefits of such expectations...

JimOakey said:
Our friends were usually females and hand picked by mother.

Interesting. But, if your family friends were who your mother chose them to be, that was appropriate, of course...

JimOakey said:
I sure learned a lot that night from my fellow cadets, [you can trust] me on that, Custer.

Also good. Sometimes important learning experiences are precipitated by an unexpected sudden event. It sounds like in that case, some of your fellow cadets educated you further by relating their experiences as cuntsuckers...?

Thanks for the good pics you've been posting, BTW.

The Monster A Bull Can Be

A few times over the years my lady would move in a lover. None had ever my permission; nor had she asked or gave advanced knowledge about the move-in. Most of them I knew and had the pleasure of watching fuck my wife. A couple of times both my wife and my daughter had men in the house.
At first having the guy around is enjoyable for me if not outright exciting. In the beginning, he already knows I am a cuckold and often I already serviced him as a fluffer. Still he views me as just some jerk who lets his wife fuck around. In the early stages, he has no real insight to the dark abyss that is a cuckold's soul. He is like a pal. We do things together, besides me just watching him and her screw. I grow to long for him to return from work and I wait up impatiently for them to return from dates. We both learn great tips from each other; the mechanics showed me auto repairs, the plumber taught me all I know about fixing pipes. Another helped immensely in the garden.
Slowly, however, the worm turns. It rolls back and forth. Whereas he once thought me a regular guy with a few kinks, I am now licking his asshole regularly and touching him in the most homosexual ways. Friendliness becomes abhorrence. And the more he is turned off by even the sight of me, I grovel more submissively.
The man tends to reposition himself in the equation. Kathy, my wife, or Lisa, my daughter, are having way too much fun to notice the man is twisting our household around. They see him as a sex toy. He sees himself as head of the household. I see him as master of all he surveys and I long to just hang from his cock 24/7. So he takes full advantage of us all. And before long the man becomes a monster! Money, tools, access to autos and groceries are just the start. His friends visit and party weekends and evenings. Got to watch the younger kids around him and them.
Just before it gets completely out of hand Kathy usually puts her foot up the freeloader's ass and he's out the door. And I sit and weep for days like a little girl who lost her doll.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 187
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 197
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 186
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 198
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 222
Yep, definately a turn on, plenty here I haven't seen before, thanks

yes

i love caps 2 i wish you guys could cap. my wifes pic.

For What"It's" Worth

What's it mean to be a cuckold? It means you're a low life piece of shit.
You may be well off. You may hold a high-power job. You may be the envy of all your friends and neighbors. I'll betcha many of you are lawyers and politicians. You may be a lay-back everyday Joe. You may be an all-round bastard; a farmer, a hustler, an Indian chef. But, no matter who you are in life, you can never stand up to another man. You cannot look another man in the eye and claim to be his equal. You could wrestle the entire world to its back, climb atop the largest flotilla in your very own victory parade. Yet one homeless, street nigga with a boner can bring you to your knees as he feeds his BBC - with your permission and encouragement - to your wife, sister, daughter or mom. You are a freak of nature, "Mister, Sir " cuckold.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 225
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 226
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 295
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg