• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love Captions anyone else?

2zszngz.jpg
Small pic that doesnt blow up. Cant read it.

A Trip To NO

The original plan was for Katrina and I to enjoy ten days in our favorite city of New Orleans. Just the two of us riding away in our Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG. Kathy planned to sit before a one armed bandit 24/7 and I wanted to take in David Freedman's book "WRONG." We have no cell phone, no iPad or whatever they call that thing you download books on; we enjoy things the old fashioned way. So I told all my cuckold friends I would be out of town, turned off my Windows 95 computer and packed.
Somehow my pregnant-with-another-black-kid-fucked-up-cunt daughter Lisa invited herself and her hubby along. Then my Roger-Moore-007-future-wittol son decided he would play craps while his mom did the slots.
Neither Kathy or I were too happy with their tagging along. I figured it may not be a total lost because we have a good Cajun friend named Steve who will bed Lisa and her mom a couple of times, especially since my granddaughter (Lisa's first black child) would be with my niece over in Georgia. At least I could get off on the hi-jinx. And Lisa's hubby Bob (Often called Roberta) would too. And as much as I know I should share watching the fun along with him, I usually end up sucking on his little cock and missing a lot of the action. My son? I knew we'd never see him at all. He's a great bar hopper and can kill 50 grand on craps before coming up for air. So the five of us piled into Kathy's Escalade and off we went.
They always stick me with most of the driving because, if not, I'm sitting with my pants off and stroking away - as I usually am in or out of the vehicle. My kids and wife, hell! everyone has always complained about that fact and they figured I am better distracted behind the wheel. Yeah, 'distracted,' right, sure! I'm driving and for most of the 14 hour trip Kathy is prompting Junior to fuck both his sister and her hubby. The smell of cunt forces me to crack the windows endlessly and, although you'll not find me dead in a chastity belt, wishing I had some device to tame my boner. Every time we stopped for meals or gas or snacks I hung back in the van to rub one or two off.
And that was just the ride to New Orleans.

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 245
  • van2.jpg
    van2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 223
  • van3.jpg
    van3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 222
  • van5.jpg
    van5.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 222
  • van4.jpg
    van4.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 202
I'm A Cuckold

I work hard to satisfy my wife , not sexually of course.
I pay strict attention to uphold our standing in the community, more so around glory holes and perv parks.
There is nothing my family desires that I will not bend over and take it up the ass for.
I am a cuckold.

Attachments

• thanks.jpg
    thanks.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 190
  • thanks2.jpg
    thanks2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 190
  • thanks3.jpg
    thanks3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 205
  • thanks4.jpg
    thanks4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 169
  • thanks5.jpg
    thanks5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 162
Arrive in NO

As expected, the first thing Lisa and Kathy desired to do was head over to Steve's place. Kathy does not run to the fuck bed much anymore. She thinks she's too fat, old and ugly. But she will jump to it with old bulls like Steve, especially if her daughter is in the same fuck session. Of course, I got stuck opening the house. We have a Ford Mustang in the garage, and after some freshening up the girls headed over the bridge. Our 5 bedroom is off I-12 north of Sidell so we are about 20 minutes from Bourbon Street where Steve lives above a bar. Junior, Bob, and I unpacked and warmed up the house, and opened the back yard. We were just about to catch up with the girls when my old friend and ex-neighbor Pete came knocking. He and Patty got a place right here. "I heard from the Wittol Forums (What he calls this website) you and Kath were coming to town. Want a blow job?" His greeting words as I answered the door.
Junior cracked up and I added, "The girls are over at Steve's. Wanna tag along?" Bobby called out from the den that he would take that BJ!
"Lisa too?" Pete did not expect her to be with us until he heard Bobby's voice. Pete was Lisa's first love - although he is like 100 years older than Lisa - for many years they were an item. Patty is a ****** and Lisa often kept him company when Pat did not require Pete's involvement. I think there are some posts here about them; don't swear to it though.
Steve is a hardcore, jaded sex addict. He lives in a 10 room flat. Got a room that doubles as a dungeon - green walls with shackles mounted in them, torture racks, wild music system, those full body benches SM adherents adore - the works. Another room (gosh, I ought to post a photo of this room) that is like some kind of Shiek's harem room. Silk over all the walls, floor and hanging from a monstrous urn chandelier that burns incense and pot and lighting that had to cost him a year's salary ... his salary comes in the apartment door in the form of hookers who work their asses off for him. A couple of fags too. All the girls were once soccer moms till their hubbies encouraged them to fuck in Steve's dominion.
When we got there they were naked and at it. Steve had my daughter, Bob's wife, Junior's sister and Pete's kiddie heart throb, Lisa on her back with her legs held back by her mom, my wife, Bob's mom-in-law...etc.. yanking Lisa's legs so far back that Junior commented, "Looks like Steve is fucking just a prego belly." That broke the first shock and prompted everyone to undress. Like magic two cunts dressed like harem girls greeted us and took to gathering up our clothes and organizing them by who's was who's. Junior seemed impressed - me too. Bobby copped feels. Pete asked if the cunts were suppose to be out peddling their asses? "Not today. Special guests." We were offered cocaine, shrimp, veggies, gumbo and dip and these large pillows to get real comfy in. Of course, our attention was riveted on the action and our hands were on our boners.
Steve acknowledged us with a friendly smile and greeting then he turned back into the prick he actually is. He timed everything perfectly. He pushed his cock into Lisa steadily and to bring about a stream of cums from her. Kathy filled us all in of how Steve had his harem girls strip them down at the door while saying "hello" with lots of feels and kisses. He and the harem hookers lead them right to the big round bed they were on. No cocaine or the other appetizers, straight to fucking for them. Kathy described how he had the two harem hookers fluffing him while he made Lisa and Kath 69 for a spell. He asked about the belly and Kathy passionately bragged about how it was another black baby. "Fuck it, Steve, maybe it'll rub off on your Cajun prick and turn you black!" Amid laughter and lust, he got right into our daughter.
Just as us men got our stride, Steve rose up on the bed (a low thing not as high as your average bed.) He stood like a Cajun god waving his boner at us guys; clean shaven, tanned and a thing of lustful beauty. "Time to worship," Steve declared. He stepped off the bed and came before us as we slide fell to his wonderful prick as if our legs became disabled. The cock was mean, soaking wet with dripping fluids and throbbing like a teenager. He ordered me to stroke my son, and Junior to stroke Pete and Pete to whack 'Roberta.' I was ordered to also stroke 'Roberta' while he was summoned to lick Steve's balls. Everyone else in the room, all of us guys, my wife and daughter and the harem hookers were all jealous as hell. All those fluids dripping off his cock, over his balls and into Bob's mouth. Oh, damn, it makes me cum again right now!
Steve spent the next couple of hours pressing each of us into some looney sex act then another. Between cums the two harem hookers fed us and urged us back into lust feast. Kathy's habit of verbally bringing to life what we might be missing when involved in our own tasks of service, got picked up by the harem hookers. They first thought it a cool gag. But in no time they saw the wisdom of it. "Master Steve has his cock in Mr. Jimbo's ass and Mr. Pete is licking all the slop running over his thighs, look at that!" Miss Katrina just came all over her own son-in-law! Check it out!" "Terry (one of the harem hookers) got Mr. Junior and Mr. Pete and 'Roberts' in her holes. Does that get you off?" Eventually the harem maids gathered up our girls, tied them up in the other room and whipped the piss out of them.
Man, I love New Orleans.

Attachments

• whip.jpg
    whip.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 176
  • colors.jpg
    colors.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 151
  • watching.jpg
    watching.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 193
  • worthless.jpg
    worthless.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 213
  • yourwife.jpg
    yourwife.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 243
i love these caps

i love these caps wish you guys can do my wife. she likes kevin and gaorge both her coworkers.

Attachments

• chinese hat 397.jpg
    chinese hat 397.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 133
  • chinese hat 400.jpg
    chinese hat 400.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN2228.jpg
    DSCN2228.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 146
A Rainy Day in NO

During the 1st week in NO we experienced some nasty storms. Indoor activities the only option. One rainy morning Kathy informed us that she and Junior were headed over to our daughter's house in LA (Sidell is actually in Mississippi.) Chris has a house near Lulling outside NO. She lives there with her hubby and 2 boys. She has a close relationship with her mom Katrina and brother Junior but Lisa and I are not welcome in her home. Has some to do with my chronic masturbation habits and Lisa being a full throttle slut, but mostly because she got all bent out of shape when she got educated about our family tradition (being cuckolds and all) and that I was not her bio dad.
Anyway, Kathy and Junior spent the rainy day there while Pete, Roberta-Bob, Lisa and I stopped in on Steve then hit the bars. Steve, of course, had us drain his balls before we left. He also tagged along, but not for long. The first image below shows how Bourbon Street is set up. It also shows Lisa, Roberta-Bob, Kathy and I from a pass Mardi Gras. Most of the ground floor consists of bars, eateries and novelty shops. Above them are a few apartments like Steve's and rooms that open onto balconies - expressly for street viewing during Mardi Gras and street parties. Most, like the one I got cozy in that afternoon, are small rooms; enough to get out of the weather and still be able to have enough balcony to toss and catch parade beads from. A nice room all comfy with a table lamp aside an old Victorian couch where I cuddled up. Let it rain, pour and cloud the outside world. I was blissfully alone with Dave Freedman's book 'WRONG.' Lisa and Roberta-Bob were down stairs at the bar. No idea where Pete was. I sat alone because I jerked off downstairs at a corner of the bar, my urge sated and I then huddled up here to read and have some quiet time.
A whole dozen pages into my reading when up from the stairwell pops Lisa, Roberta-Bob and three big hunky guys. Looked like NO Saints line backers to me! Of course, they were black. You know: Lisa and black guys - black guys and Lisa - BBC and Lisa just go together when it comes to fucking. They came up here to fuck. What else is new?
Roberta-Bob in full sissy mode climbed up last but bolted to where I sat like a bug in a rug and began introducing the hulks. As he did, his hands went from one large penis to another. The stupid homo tried to get all their pants off at once. Apparently Tom, Dick and Harry (I forgot their names as quickly as they passed them by me) they accepted the queer hubby and even wanted to give him a go along with Lisa - and my mouth and ass too. They just were thrilled at the vision Lisa put in their heads down at the bar about them banging a husband-wife and father-daughter and Father-in-law-son-in-law team. And the saints only know how else my daughter's vivid imagination worked these poor grunts over. Especially as the booze flowed!
I was not in the mood til the three of them stood in the center of the room sans pants with jutting boners and husband-wife were at the first two and devotedly sucking. That will do it every time. Got on it like white on rice - err.. like a white fag cock sucker on a nigga dick. To everyone's delight the men decided to switch hit. To the dick lickers' dismay, they remained in place and shoved us around and among them. Oh, man-o-man! the guy on the far right had a veiny, enlarged prick with one of the more shapely heads I ever met. It became obvious to everyone that us penis lovers wanted to be shoved in his direction as much as possible. At one point the men suggested they carry us all out on the balcony and do us there. In NO that would not be as shocking as elsewhere, but the rain and wind prevented it. Finally Lisa cried uncle and knelt before the Victorian couch. All 3 of the guys jumped her. One sat before her with his cock in her mouth. One up her ass doggie style and the other man complaining and shifting them around till he got in her cunt. Roberta-Bob and I knelt alongside, our pricks in our hands while we tongued assholes and balls and touched spots that excited the lovers. I started to think this was solely Lisa's ball game. I laid back and just enjoyed the show. To my surprise and joy, the first guy to cum did shoot his first shot into her ass, but them grabbed my head and yanked his cock right out of my daughter's ass and into my mouth to finish off. Gosh! That is a nice move. He then grabbed Roberta-Bob, who was right there with his faggot face anyway, and used my son-in-law's face as a handi-wipe. The guy in Lisa's mouth took note of this action and he too pulled out, whacked his cock (it was that super-cock-guy) on Lisa's face and grabbed Roberta-Bob to drain his balls. Bucking like a bronc, shoving his load deeply into the fag's throat, choking the cock sucker and jolting Roberta-Bob's body off the floor. I was jealous. But men prefer a 31 year old slut and her 28 year old hubby rather than old grandpa Jim.
Roberta-Bob refused to allow Mr. Big Cock out of his mouth. The big guy succumbed and sat back to watch the last fellow finish off in Lisa's cunt. This last guy slowed his strokes. He struck up a conversation aimed at humiliating us white folk. He flipped Lisa on her back and mounted her so his ass was available and instructed the white faggot dad to lick his balls and ass. Oh! I was so mortified (yeah, right.) as I glued my mouth to his balls and ass. The guy sitting atop the couch began slapping Roberta-Bob's face. Slapping hard at his jaw in order to get some vibrations going on in the clean-up job. That did make me jealous! I live for a good slapping around. The 3 guys thought it all funny. The fellow who came in Lisa's ass and my mouth had had enough and dressed. He stood around for a few more white trash jokes then returned to the bar. "What do you call a man, his wife and 2 black babies? Typical American Household." Ha, ha, ha...sick. "Yo white bitch-daughter gonna make yo a black gran daddy!" Oh my, so funny but she already did that once before. "Hey, fag nigga cock sucking husband, ever suck the shit outta yo slut wife's ass and think it black man's cum?" Oh, that is disgusting. And it went like that until he came in Lisa's cunt. Roberta and I did the cream pie. The men dressed and left; Roberta-Bob almost cried - really. I and the kids jerked off, they on the couch and I kneeling before them. I then threw them out and returned to 'WRONG.'

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 163
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 151
When People Ask

A lot of guys ask me, Jimbo, how's it feel having 2 daughters that are half black, a hispanic son and a wife who craves black cock? I always reply, "Oh, that's why I'm such a fuckless jerk off!"

Attachments

• next-1.jpg
    next-1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 328
  • next-2.jpg
    next-2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 302
  • next-3.jpg
    next-3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 321
  • next-4.jpg
    next-4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 269
  • next-5.jpg
    next-5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 310
The Moment I REALIZED I Was A Cuck

Kathy and I were moving into our first house together. A lovely late summer day. We were in our teens anxious to have a place large enough to raise a family far enough from neighbors to afford us privacy. Also, it was several towns away from family. She in the new kitchen, I worked carpet in a den while my life-long pal Joe upstairs in our bedroom. Joe is a carpenter who had always been there for me. Always happy to stick his cock in my mouth and still pal around after he wiped it off all over my face. He used me since we were very young and fucked all the girlfriends I had that he could get to say yes. He never shied from others who found the behavior anti-social. Instead Joe would reply to the finger pointing, "Damn good BJ too! You want good head so Jimbo. You want to top it? Blow me." He was in Vietnam when I first met and married Kathy. So until that day Joe had not enough time to boink Kathy. Especially in the hustle and bustle leading up to his joining us in getting the new house in shape.
Kathy and I took a break. I laid back on the carpet. Kath sat on my chest. She was chatting on about how the future would go. Watching her lilt frame above me my mind turned to sex. I foretold a life of us swinging with other couples. Of course, we are a cuckold couple and swinging is not permitted, but it was in vogue during the late 1960's and always at the tip of my tongue. Kathy frowned. She took my wrists and pinned me down, "I'll tell you how it will be. I fuck whoever I want and you fuck no one at all!." Naturally I wanted to cry unfair, however, that is exactly the way it always will be. I succumbed and she stood, slid off her jeans then stepped off the carpet into a recliner shoved into the corner. She relaxed, draped her legs over the chair's arms, pointed to her cunt and demanded, "Seal that with a kiss, husband."
I had my face fully in her cunt for a good 5 minutes along with her moans, snickering comments and those lovely hands grabbing at my hair. It was hog heaven. Just around this time I realized she had grown silent and her body shifted as if she were distracted. I opened my eyes and peered up to find my friend Joe had joined us. His large boner worked my wife's mouth as he unbuttoned her blouse. Few wore bras in those days and in no time Kathy lay naked between my mouth and his cock. It was not the first time I beheld some other guy's cock in my wife's throat. But it was different this time. Remember those old radios with glass tubes. They needed to warm up before they played. It was like that and, all at the same time, also like the crack of a hard break on a billiard table, I experienced an epiphany. Just then it all made sense. Bang! I found my place in life. To supply all my friends with a sex toy.
More about this time in the next post.Writer's cramps..and the memory needs a good jack off session.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 238
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 253
Almost an Asshole

I had kept no secrets from my wife; unlike her countless treasures!
One of her more attractive attributes is that Kathy likes to talk during sex. If her mouth is slobbering cock, she wants others to pick up the slack. Here I knelt between her legs lapping cunt while she sucked on my friend Joe's cock. I knelt tongue in cunt while enchanted with her show of adoration of his prick because I too adored his cock all my life. But she needed that music of dirty talk so she pressed Joe into service. Knowing his and my history from my reports, she asked him about us. Joe chuckled darkly and bragged how I've been sucking on his cock since, "The first boner I ever got, Jimbo took it in his mouth." Kathy heavily breathed "NICE" all over his cock.
"I've had every chick he ever dated," Joe continued. "Even the ones he did not nail." And that was most of them. Kathy really liked that feature about Joe. About both of us. She asked if he ever fucked my ass? "Been there, but never unloaded up his skinny ass."
That rang a bell for Kathy. She pulled away from Joe and pushed him down toward me. "Fuck him, Joe. I want to watch you do him."
Joe had other ideas. He baulked and just shoved me out of the way and mounted Kathy. She loudly sighed while she longingly wrapped her arms around Joe as he entered her and got right into a hard fuck. Joe cupped her knees with his elbows and yanked her ass wide open to get his cock as far as possible into her. To this day I believe that was the moment Kathy got knocked up with our oldest daughter Lisa. "Do my asshole, ass face," Joe called back at me. I've been there often and got my lips right up against his asshole. Kathy wailed with laughter the moment my face dashed between his ass cheeks.. She took her ankles and dug them into his ass cheeks and yanked them open for better access. True to form, Kathy shouted out as much filthy screams as she could to describe the tryist we were wrapped up in. Her perfect fuck is one where she can do it while picturing it in her mind at the same time.
Joe is an amazing fucker. He belongs in porno. His body appears to have three separate sections, they move like machine parts. His cock and balls swell and turn a dark, angry color while they piston into cunt. His ass rocks oddly in another, completely different rhythm than what's going on between their legs. It seems to move like the business end of a jack-hammer. Just as he shoves his cock and balls deeply into my wife's cunt along comes that ass and wham! Everything gets shoved in further. Because I am familiar with this dance, I know how and when to get my tongue into his ass to give Joe the best of pleasures. Meanwhile Joe's upper body is a dream come true for the ladies - so says Kathy. From his pelvis on up Joe moves in a massaging fashion. Great for the best feel for and of the tits.
When Joe cums, he has this habit of lifting up and back. His cock disappears into cunt. This time, Kathy, yelling out about knocking her up so she can get a son with a cock like Joe's, she was also cumming. Her open and wet cunt made it possible for Joe's cock to pull along his balls into her hungry twat. Besides having a wonderful sight from my ring side seat my tongue got the best of it all because his ass cheeks closed up the anus and my mouth went right along with his balls. Yum, yum, yum!
Joe took no time to drop down on his hunches right alongside me. And I went right for his delicious scum covered cock. Man, love lava careened from it like a volcano. "Cream pie!" Kathy cried as she, still shaking from her orgasm, sat upright and slide forward. Joe loved the action but, as is his fashion, he took control. He went to work her clit, but Kathy is one of those who is way too sensitive after her cum to be touched there. She slapped his hand away. Joe got educated quick and pulled my head to her cunt hole where I drank their nectar.
"I want to see you fuck him now," Kathy now wanted her way.
More about this time in the next post.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 199
Jim,

It's wonderful that you write brief stories to accompany the pics. They can be made into compilations.

Thanks

Jim,

It's wonderful that you write brief stories to accompany the pics. They can be made into compilations.

Thank you; always love recognition, who doesn't? The compilation comment has me giggling; but you're right. Such a work, as with my postings could never be in a logical order, however. I write what comes to mind - with some back-and-forth with Kathy, Lisa and Roberta Bob. It's all factual but way out of order. For example the last two posts deal with when Kathy and I were kids starting out. Tonight's post will make it a complete trilogy. Before that were posts about our recent trip to New Orleans. I am (with Lisa's input) planing one of the next posts to be about how Lisa was ***** during our last visit to NO. So the compilation effort would have to be called: "Jimbo's Posts at Cuckolds."
But you have a really good idea there, Tank-ball.

My Valued Position in the Scheme of Things

There is no sense in the entire universe. 'Experts' pronounce order from chaos and we cling to their logic out of fear of what is the obvious - chaos. They see a golden spiral and we look into the abyss and trace their arch from out of dark matter. They declare a supreme architect and we are so determined to believe that we alter our natural instincts to construct some kind of redemption of nonredeemable things. They push clocks into every phase of our lives until we actually think there is a thing called Time and it's even relative to that other thing they created called geometry - Space. They order our very lives so that those who cannot march in-step get divorces, fall into poverty and completely screw up our children's lives.
However, some have nothing to do with all that; Katrina Louise Oakey is one such a rebel.
Kathy wants to have her husband and fuck him too. Right now, the cunt returned to her prone position atop the recliner while she ordered my life long friend Joe to my asshole. I took my mouth from her twat to ask for some lube for my asshole but she slapped my face back to where it belongs. "Shut up, don't mess this up, queer!" In the same breath she instructed Joe to find a bottle of olive oil in a box of stuff she had on the kitchen counter. In the moment he took to gather it up Kathy, evil in every way, sweetly patted the back of my head and encourage me to get ready for the fuck of my life.
Joe returned directly to my behind. He and Kathy shared some hot talk as Joe poured virgin olive oil on my asshole then anxiously worked it in and around with his stiff cock. "He's gonna be a hot fuck," Kathy hissed while she positioned herself this way and that way to get the best feel.
"That's the word," Joe replied. He groaned as the cock head ****** the oil into my colon but still squeezed his cock head tightly. "Everyone says so." I was turning red or blue or both colors and fully collapsed into Kathy's groin. In those early days my sphincter muscle always experienced a sharp pinch when prick heads entered my asshole.
"He's the town cock sucker and asshole, right?" Kathy just wanted to hear it from Joe. She had heard it from enough before today, but, for whatever sick logic she just adored knowing other people saw me as she wanted me to be viewed; as a loser. "His own people done him."
Joe laughed and sneered at her remarks. Not only because she came across so perverted but because Joe knew my family intimately. He fucked my sister many times and my mom too. My sister because she wanted to show off to me and my mom because she wanted to degrade my dad by fucking others; especially teenage boys.
Upon those revelations, Joe tossed the bottle aside and buried his cock into my man pussy. With his cock tight in his fist he punched it in until his hand prevented further entry; then he removed his fist and bottomed out in my poor asshole. Kathy cheered and started the session with a massive orgasm right into my face. "Do it. Do it. Do it..." She cried out continually. Joe did not disappoint her.
I had no say in this orgy. I held nothing else but a position and a role to play. On all fours with my face clued to a cunt and a prick up my ass. I stared as the fuck toy.
While Joe sawed away Kathy held entire conversations with him between her cums. Mostly she asked Joe about his conquests. Above all, his conquests of me. How he took my gal pals. "You fucked Sue Drift?" I heard that one even though her hands or thighs often blocked out what was being said. "Did you make Diane McDermot watch him suck your cock too?" Of course Joe did. Holy cunt juice, Batman, was my face ever so soaking wet? Yeah, more than ever before! And most of his story telling from our past worked its magic on my cock also. It was pouring our precum.
"Me and John Cia, " Joe had more tales. "Jimbo took her to the island over at Billy Blake's. John and I followed them. Once they were making out, we broke it up. We sent dumbass here over to Billy Blake's to buy us scum bags so we could could fuck her."
Yeah, they did. I remembered that.
Right after this revelation something happened to me. I've been ass fucked a few times. Been used as just a fuck toy like this at times. However, my colon began to spasm. Nothing like that ever happened before. My mind shut down and my body went through the motions of passing out. Yet I did not. My mind, my entire being became like an organ meant to swallow up a penis; and focused on becoming like a glove wrapped around Joe's cock. I turned into a cunt. I became one with Joe's fuck; not just his prick. My ass pistoned and jacked back and forth in a crazed dance while a euphoria blasted my whole self into wreck-less abandoned.
All at once everything exploded. Everything! Exploded! Suddenly it became perfectly clear why all things were created. And how all things came into existence. Without thought, without emotion, in one enormous earthquake the reason the sun shone life onto this planet, why all things claw their way into more developed critters, why language came to be, why people endeavor to achieve, why Jesus was crucified, why we all strive to make another day happen; suddenly everything made sense. Yes, it all made sense. And at that moment I realized I am a complete cuckold asshole.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 179
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 180
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 182
I Am Not With Him

For Cheggers.
A few years into our marriage Katrina decided that hence forth I would never introduce her as my wife; just as Kathy. If greeting required some kind of designation she suggested I call her my sister or a friend. A simple request - rather her wishes - yet it humbled me and humiliated me. I love my wife and do everything for her and with her in mind. I am proud to show her off. Even when others are using her for sexual fun, I feel it is a privileged she is partaking of because she is married to me. How many others would give her cucktress status? Among those who would, how many would grant her complete lordship over them? I do. To willingly accept that from then on I became nothing but a pal, the guy who just happens to be with her but means nothing at all, that hurt me. All the same, that's how it is almost all the time.
Almost immediately the new etiquette proved to reap the results she sought. When in new company, at strange clubs, at resorts and even when meetings with lovers she arranged from online or (back then) from magazines the reaction from the guys pointedly said, "Good news! No hubby, let me at her. Get out of my way, freak."
Of course we found variations on this theme. Was more than once I said to a guy, "Like my crazy sister? Go ahead and fuck her."
Very often, and it evolved into this quicker than I suspected, at new places Kath simply ordered me to go sit off on my own and stay out of the equation all together. I had become just her ride. The guy over there in the darkened corner playing with his cock.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 181
For the True Wittols Among us

wittol
noun Archaic.
a man who knows of and tolerates his wife's infidelity.
Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English wetewold, equivalent to wete wit2 + ( coke ) wold cuckold

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 165
Here's A Song for You

My ass has been ruined by the big boys
the big boys have really done me in.
They ripped me a new hole for all time
Then slapped their thighs and did me once again.

I thought they were here just to fuck my cunt hole wife
And make me watch their nasty dirty deeds
But when they were finished with my cunt wife
They tossed her off the bed and came for me.

My poor sweet wife had begged them not to do it
And I was down on my bending knee.
So they gave my wife another stiff banging
then made me ready for some misery.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 364
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 334
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg