• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new and seeking advice

• Thread starterCassielove
  • Start date
any update since your last post? looking forward to hearing it!

Well everyone...it finally happenned...I finally have tested positive today...not official yet but I think I have a little Shawn in my tummy... I go to the doctors this Friday to make sure...I'm excited and a little scared too...didn't tell my hubby yet...not until it's official...Shawn was wild this past Sunday...was so awesome...I was so loud I think the neighbors heard me...

Well I just started reading this thread. So I'm behind 20+ pages and 6 months. So I'll read but wanted to get a place marker. LoL
Lies are never a way to keep a marriage going, it will come back to haunt you.
My wife tells guys all the time 'I don't lie to my husband.' when I ask her where she was she tells me.
As for hiding the fact you are on the pill and letting your husband think it's medical reasons can't be good.
I believe for any relationship to be successful there has to be a deep tie. Be it kids, sex, or friendship, but if it's all one sided it will start to cause stress and then things go badly.
Well before I go ranting on Ill go read more (0:
Hank

Well I guess that's a congrats to the three of you and baby makes four?
Gotta read see how you got to this point. Don't want to ask answered questions.
Can't wait to read more
Hank

Any new updates on your incredible story?! please come back soon and pick back up where you left off! possibly a detailed account of what exactly happened that night? Some recent (or old) pics would be much appreciated too i'm sure!

The only positive thing to say about this situation, is "Enjoy your Divorce"!

I swear, the evilness in some people, just makes me want to throw up!

Here I am again sitting at my putor in my panties and socks...thought you guys would like a little update...yes my tummy is really starting to grow...doctor said my due date will be sometime in Febuary....it feels awesome having a little baby growing in my belly...Nikki is soon due in October and Angel in January...

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Good to see you back! And CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband... or you and Shaun, perhaps...? for your pregnancy! Also, good to hear Nikki's pregnancy is developing normally, as is Angel's (I gather).

I hope you will put on your panties and sox again — so you're properly dressed — and return to your 'puter from time-to-time to fill us in on your life and times. Now that all of you and your two friends are pregnant, are Nikki and Angel still coming over once a week or so to assist you with fucking your husband? Also, is Shaun still coming over (sometimes with his wife, perhaps), and providing you with the benefits of his services...?

Speaking of which, how have things worked out with your other two or three lovers your husband arranged to gangbang you, who had to leave town for work-related reasons? Have they returned and are you again enjoying their gangbangs...?

And how about the one or two at-work lovers you were fucking before your husband began arranging your weekend gangbangs? Are you still seeing them at least occasionally?

So many lovers, so little time...

—Custer

Custer,
Wow do you have crip notes or something? I couldnt remember all of that. Lol
-hank

sooooo glad you are back! glad to hear you are progressing well! do you have any pics for us of your progress?! also, any of your good stretched wide and filled up would be greatly appreciated!

Yes all three of us are doing fine...and yes we still get together for kinky fun...Nikki's boobies are really full of milk...so awesome to see them leak and sometimes squirt while she is having sex with my hubby...really does taste yummy...Angels boobies ar starting to get swelled up too...yes Shawn and his wife come over quite a lot together...she is now thinking of a baby of her own...and yes the guys that were working on our home still visit from time to time for some kinky stuff too...

Hank,

Hank jones said:
Custer, Wow do you have crip notes or something? I couldn't remember all of that. Lol —Hank

No... if I wanted to check something from someone's thread I wasn't sure I was recalling correctly, I would review their thread. That can be done easily by clicking on their screen name, then on their "personal info" page, then on their "all threads started" or "all posts" link(s).

But, I didn't find it necessary to do that. Ms. Cassielove's thread seemed interesting and unusual enough that I actual have recalled most of the details (as she described them). If I think about someone's thread enough to respond, I tend to remember it.

—Custer

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Thanks for your interesting and rather steamy reply.

Cassielove said:
Yes all three of us are doing fine.

That's good to hear...

Cassielove said:
And yes, we still get together for kinky fun. Nikki's boobies are really full of milk; it's so awesome to see them leak and sometimes squirt while she is having sex with my husband... [her milk] really does taste yummy.

Great! That's really far out... I like it (and I would probably like Nikki's breast milk too).

Cassielove said:
Angel's boobies are starting to swell also.

Cool! More warm breast milk for all of you...

Cassielove said:
And yes, Shawn and his wife come over quite a lot together. She is now thinking of having a baby.

It's good to hear you and your husband have maintained that relationship. Who does Shawn's wife want to be the father of her baby...?

Cassielove said:
Also, the guys who were working on our home still visit from time to time for some kinky stuff, too.

Awright. Do they usually come when Nikki and/or Angel and/or Shawn and his wife are there, to maximize sexual pleasure among all concerned...? Or, do you usually reserve them for your private gangbangs...?

If I may ask, do you know whether the man who impregnated you is your husband or Shawn...? Or, will that remain TBD until the day you give birth...?

—Custer

Definately sure that Shawn is the father...Not quite sure what our families will think once our baby is born...but I guess we eill deal with it when the time comes..

Cassielove said:
Definitely sure that Shawn is the father [of my baby-to-be]. I'm not quite sure what our families will think when our baby is born. I guess we will deal with it when the time comes.

The result may be some interesting "family dynamics"... which may be easier to deal with if you live far from your parents, your husband's parents, and other relatives.

Our parents do live far away...they don't know I'm pregnant

Cassielove said:
Our parents do live far away...they don't know I'm pregnant.

Sounds like that may be best, for the time being...

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Considering:

Cassielove said:
I'm definitely sure that Shawn is the father [of my baby-to-be]...

Have you considered naming your baby after Shawn… i.e., “Shawn” if it’s a boy, or “Shawna” if it’s a girl? Have Nikki and Angel considered naming their babies after your husband…? Say, if your husband's name is David, “David” if one or both are boys or “Davida” if one or both are girls? :)

On the whole your, Nikki, and Angel’s pregnancies by Shawn (in your case) and your husband (in Nikki and Angel’s cases), vis-à-vis Nikki and Angel’s unwitting cuckold husbands, bring to mind one of the “cases” in the “Mother Debbie’s Advice to Lovelorn Cuckolds” series. :rolleyes: See:

“Dear Mother Debbie,” Vol. 3, here:

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/cde/cde40-3.txt

and note “Case #2”

Hubby Doesn't Like Other Men Taking His Wife Out on Dates.

Just a thought...

—Custer

Really haven't thought about a name yet...we just talked about it and yes Shawn for a boy and Shawna for a girl...

Cassielove said:
Really haven't thought about a name yet...we just talked about it and yes Shawn for a boy and Shawna for a girl...

Cool......

Users who are viewing this thread