• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new to this....

• Thread starterVictoria
  • Start date
Good grief. As the saying goes, and as no doubt Custer wishes it would still be of some use ... Get a room you two.

I'm wondering......

Peakmb....

Why get a room??? Don't you want to watch? :p

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria,
I probably want Custer to watch ..

the blindfold comes off.....

After KA had finished cleaning me off rather thoroughly, not to mention bringing me to another two earth shattering orgasms, I kissed him deeply, tasting Sage and myself on his lips and tongue.. I then told him I wanted him to sit back into his chair, and to leave the blindfold on. I walked him back and kissed him again, reaching down and stroking his hard hard cock. I whispered in his ear that he could stroke himself again if he wanted or needed to. I was rewarded with a 'thank you'.. I whispered into his ear, "I love you, thank you..."

I returned to the bed, Sage was waiting for me, smiling at me, beckoning to his side. As I lay against him, once again feeling his cock hard against my thigh.... It took only a few seconds before we were again engaged in a fury of lust. Sage whispered to me that it was time to allow KA to remove his blindfold, but first we must be in such a position that would allow KA the best view of his wife being fucked by another man. He turned me over so I was on my knees, chest to the bed and my ass straight up in the air. His fingers playing with me, first one then another... then I could feel Sage's cock rubbing up and down, teasing me with his head as he slid over my clit, I knew what he wanted, and I gave it to him. I said loud enough for KA to hear, 'fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me Sage'... he obliged and I felt my pussy pressed against the pressure as his cock slid into me.

I know I moaned as he filled me with his cock, I was so full I screamed with pleasure.. then the sting and sexual stimulation as his full hand lay across my ass cheek.. I could feel the heat beginning to rise to the curve of my flesh on my ass. Sage drove his cock into me... I was begging him not to stop, savouring each smack across my ass, each thrust of his cock..... Sage stopped, and I instinctively told KA to remove his blindfold.... Time stopped as KA lifted the covering... and I savoured the look in his eyes as he took in not only this man deep within his wife, but the rosiness of my ass, knowing how my pussy reacts when I'm spanked.... knowing what Sage was experiencing...

The look in KA's eyes, the lust, the wanting... I pushed back against Sage, I wanted to perform for KA.. this was just the beginning of the performance..

xoxo
Victoria

My conundrum...

I've been thinking lately that I would like to embark on a journey to embrace the 'hot wife' title a bit more often...

so...

..today KA and I were out playing golf, I think it was on the 4th hole I suggested that I would like to cuckold him more often than I have been over the past couple years. Currently, it seems that me being with another man consists of a concentrated amount of time and then we don't have any 'extra curricular' play for several months. (I'm not sure if I helped his golf game much with my timing ;-) but I played well!! or maybe the distraction was when I told him I had left the house commando under my golf skirt?)

Anyways...

Since we've gotten home KA has told me that he is not interested in me having a weekly lover... (and really nor am I) we did agree that perhaps once a month would be a good average.

Now, I'm wondering would I be cheating on Sage if I were to do that? It all gets very complicated...

Not to mention I would have no idea how to go about making it happen.. I mean there are men that I would be sexually interested in (or are already sexually interested in) and I know that many, if not all of them would be happy to have a 'fling' with me, but if they are not into being a 'bull' it would end up being something I'm not interested in.

It is quite the conundrum... and as of now I don't have a solution....

xoxo
Victoria

Ah... but where would erotic romanticism be today if not for insoluble conundrums...?

Hi Ms. Victoria,

Your comment:

Victoria said:
I've been thinking lately that I would like to embark on a journey to embrace the 'hot wife' title a bit more often...

so...

..today KA and I were out playing golf. I think it was on the 4th hole I suggested that I would like to cuckold him more often than I have been over the past couple of years.

brought to mind one of your earlier comments, in response to a post by STB:

Victoria said:
.... I have seen my 'bull' three times in 14 months.

i.e., you've been fucking a man other than your husband about once per 4.7 months, on average. (Whew! It took a lot of rereading of your thread to unearth that statistic.)

At the time, it occurred to me to respond with something like:"um... really? Are you sure you're getting enough...?"

But, I resisted the urge... in part because I suspected you and your husband might not particularly welcome a comment of that nature, and also (I must confess) because I didn't want to trigger further suggestions that I'm a "tease," which could degrade the serious demeanor I attempt to project on this forum. (Heh heh... joke, laugh here.)

Victoria said:
Currently, it seems that me being with another man consists of a concentrated amount of time, then we don't have any 'extra curricular' play for several months. (I'm not sure if I helped his golf game much with my timing ;-) but I played well!! or maybe the distraction was when I told him I had left the house commando under my golf skirt?)

Well, there are, of course, many ways of winning at golf. I mean, suppose Tiger Wood's most serious competitors were all women. How much better off today would he be if, at the tee-up for the most challenging hole in each major international tournament, the hole that would most likely decide the winner, he strolled past his main rival and whispered under his breath: "sweetheart, your husband tells me he's frustrated and has decided to begin fucking his lover MUCH more frequently..." followed by, somewhere on the fairway, "I'm playing commando today, darling, under these tight golf pants..."

Victoria said:
Anyways...

Since we've gotten home KA has told me that he is not interested in me having a weekly lover...

No, no... of course not.

Victoria said:
(and really nor am I)

No, no... certainly not.

Victoria said:
but we did agree that perhaps once a month would be a good average.

Excellent! Clearly you're a skilled negotiator. How can your husband object to a mere factor of 5 increase (well, 4.7 to be more exact) in your extra-marital fucking? I mean, it's not like you're asking him to acquiesce in a factor of 10 step-up.

Victoria said:
Now, I'm wondering would I be cheating on Sage if I were to do that?

Actually, "cheating" on Sage would be wise cuckolding strategy, IMO, because it would reduce the possibility of you and Sage becoming emotionally involved with each other to the detriment of your relationship with your husband. On a simple level, the concept is: more lovers => lower probability of emotional involvement with any one of them.

Victoria said:
It all gets very complicated...

Yes, a corollary on the minus side would be, more lovers => greater difficulty in balancing and meshing your sked with all of theirs. A corollary on the plus side would be, more possibilities for finding a lover with a sked you can match at any given time when you wish to do so.

Victoria said:
Not to mention I would have no idea how to go about making it happen.

I think you'll find what you have in mind is both possible and quite feasible.

Victoria said:
.... but if [a given prospective lover is] not into being a 'bull,' it would end up being something I'm not interested in.

Hm... is this a distinction without a difference? How does one distinguish between a lover who "wants to have a fling" and a lover who "wants to be a bull"?

Victoria said:
It is quite the conundrum... and as of now I don't have a solution.... xoxo —Victoria

Ah... but how could erotic romanticism exist without the complexities of insoluble problems accompanied by implausible, daring, imaginative (and sometimes breath-taking) solutions?

—Custer

good point...

Custer...

How to differentiate between 'bull and fling' for me is really not that difficult... Usually if you are 'getting involved' with someone outside a marriage it has the possibility of becoming something more than a 'fling'... whereas if someone comes into an act with the description of 'bull' the lines are a bit clearer. (Strange but true) I guess it is possible to become emotionally involved as a bull as well, but guidelines are already in place.. Not sure any of this is making sense? One of the difficulties is going through the whole 'interviewing process'.... knowing and trusting the 'clean' experience and all is a wee bit daunting...

I love how you have equated statistics to my experiences... it is quite amusing as in my professional life I have worked as an analyst and always love to have statistics on my side of reasoning... so with your help it makes so much sense that I should be cuckolding KA much more often... thank you.. :)

Yes, I am a fabulous negotiator... how did you know?

And finally you are quite right, I will find a way...

Victoria
xoxo

Ms. Victoria,

Ah... I see, re. your distinction between "bulls" and "lovers who seek flings."

Victoria said:
Custer... Not sure any of this is making sense? One of the difficulties is going through the whole 'interviewing process'....

Yes, that seems clear.

Victoria said:
I love how you have equated statistics to my experiences...

Cool... :) and yes, it seems best to consider such matters probabilistically.

Victoria said:
It is quite amusing as in my professional life I have worked as an analyst and always love to have statistics on my side of reasoning...

I agree, statistical reasoning is essential when arguing purely-emotional subjects with men such as, in the case of your husband, how it's clearly logical for you to cuckold him more often and more thoroughly. Your husband's male mind can be relied on to be at a loss in situations of this nature, as he struggles to support his purely-emotional response ("No!" "No!") with suitable logical reasoning. But how can he, confronted with your masterful support of your own argument with quantitative statistics...? :D

Victoria said:
So with your help, it makes so much sense that I should be cuckolding KA much more often... thank you.. :)

You're welcome, Ms. Victoria... it's a pleasure to have been of service. :rolleyes:

Victoria said:
Yes, I am a fabulous negotiator... how did you know?

Insight. (It was tempting to say "male intuition," but I didn't since all the macho dudes on this forum would have scoffed loudly, no doubt. I realized a synonym was essential.)

Victoria said:
And finally you are quite right, I will find a way... —Victoria xoxo

I have full confidence in you. This point, BTW, is addressed by Dalma Heyn in "The Erotic Silence of the American Wife" (1992, Turtle Bay Books, 304 pp). She concludes, among other things, that "erotic wives" are pleasantly surprised to discover they're fully capable of managing the scheduling complexities required to maintain a lover (or, by implication, multiple lovers).

—Custer :p

and then.....

..... Sage and I were still, allowing KA to take in the scene presented to him... I couldn't believe how turned on I was, this was incredible, looking at KA while he absorbed the fact that Sage's cock was deep inside of me... I was pushing against him... my ass was red from the 'smack's' that he had heard... (plus the knowledge that he has about how I love to feel a hand across my ass while being fucked)... I almost orgasmed seeing KA's face absorb Sage and I's position. KA's cock was straining, from what I could see he was doing his best not to cum right then and there.... then Sage asked KA if he enjoyed the view, if he liked how Victoria was positioned for him... I pushed back against him, encouraging him to fuck me, I needed to feel him pounding into me right then... I don't think I have ever been so wound up... I told KA to watch as Sage fucked me as I began moving up and down Sage's cock. He let me have a bit of control before he planted his hands on my hips once again and told me not to move... he began a slow deliberate assault on my aching wet pussy....

My head fell to the mattress.... I know that while being fucked in this position I have very little self control, I came on Sage's cock over and over while begging him not to stop and mutilating the bedsheets in my fists... there were numerous times when I was completely ******* of anyone else's presence... I could have had an audience of hundreds and would not have known any different.. my complete and total focus was on the incredible sensation of Sage's cock inside me... bringing me to orgasm time after time.

When Sage slowed his rhythm inside of me, I realize that KA was laying beside me, watching another man fuck his wife... I smiled and whispered 'I love you' as I began bucking against Sage once again in yet another orgasm... Sage announced that he was about to cum again, this time however I told him I wanted to feel him inside of me... I told him I wanted his cum deep inside of my pussy... and it was incredible. (I don't know if every woman can feel the heat that a man's cum has inside of her, but I can, I love the feeling of hot cum shooting against my womb..) Sage, came and came and came... I was so full of his cum that when he did pull from me I had a stream of cum dripping down my legs...

I told KA that I wanted to feel him inside me... that it was his turn to feel his wife's 'just fucked' pussy around his cock... it took only moments before I felt KA's cock side inside of me, as I pushed back against him I asked if he could feel Sage's cum inside of me, if I was stretched because of his size... my answer came in the form of another hot load of cum inside me.

Pushing back against KA, not letting him pull from me, I asked, "Are you ready to clean me up?"

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria said:

...Now, I'm wondering would I be cheating on Sage if I were to do that? It all gets very complicated......

It is quite the conundrum... and as of now I don't have a solution....

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria said:
Custer...

How to differentiate between 'bull and fling' for me is really not that difficult... Usually if you are 'getting involved' with someone outside a marriage it has the possibility of becoming something more than a 'fling'... whereas if someone comes into an act with the description of 'bull' the lines are a bit clearer. (Strange but true) I guess it is possible to become emotionally involved as a bull as well, but guidelines are already in place.. Not sure any of this is making sense? One of the difficulties is going through the whole 'interviewing process'.... knowing and trusting the 'clean' experience and all is a wee bit daunting...

Victoria
xoxo

I don't think you've said, but are you interested in an emotional relationship with another man? It seems that you do have some sense of something more than a casual "fling" with Sage since you question whether your new direction could be construed as "cheating" on him. And I think you're absolutely correct in your statement that, "...getting involved with someone outside a marriage has the possibility of becoming something more than a fling..."

Just an observation and perhaps something you want to ponder a bit more. It sort of gets into more of a poly relationship when the feelings of affection grow. Have you figured out yet if it's more partners you desire...or just more frequent encounters between you, KA and Sage (or perhaps another "bull" you might be even more fulfilled with) or perhaps it is a deeper emotional connection you crave?

And I want to add; dayum! that was a hot recounting of the scene when KA watched you being fulfilled (and filled) by Sage...I can only imagine his pleasure as he mounted you and took his turn after Sage had been satisfied.

Victoria,
This just does not deserve to be on page 3.

Now, if only Custer would leave you alone for a moment or two, we could all find out whether poor old KA took to it like a duck to water. Especially after coming himself, that must have been tough for him, however excited he may have been with the opportunity. Do tell ...

Peakmb,

peakmb said:
Victoria, this just does not deserve to be on page 3.

Um... page 3, you say? Perhaps you could enlighten us as to your page numbering system...

peakmb said:
Now, if only Custer would leave you alone for a moment or two, we could all find out whether poor old KA took to it like a duck to water. ....

Awright, awright... I'll stop responding to Ms. Victoria's steamy and otherwise fascinating posts the moment she complains I'm taking up too much space in her thread(s)...

—Custer

Sights and Sounds

Looks like it is about my time to chime in on my baby's thread....

Peak - thanks for wanting to hear a little of how much fun our weekend with Sage was from my vantage point (or at least listening post.)

As Victoria has said, I was in the UK at our offices there in lovely Bournemouth (not really so lovely in March) and the time zone differences were killing me! We really racked up a big iphone bill that week as I wanted to chat with her every free moment. Adding to the suspense was our agreement to abstain from masturbating and phone sex until the weekend was underway. Victoria did a great job building the suspense, teasing me and positioning the weekend as her chance to push "my buttons" and see how into this experience I could be. It was very hard not to cheat on the pre-weekend agreement, but I made it.

The hardest part came the night before I caught an early flight out of LHR to DFW to meet Victoria. That evening Victoria was out on the town with her visiting friend and was incommunicado to me until about the time I was getting up. I watched the Duke game on the internet and checked Messenger to see if Sage happened to be online. He was, and we chatted about what might happen, and how intense the fantasy might be. He, too, had been instructed by Victoria to abstain from masturbating, and claimed he was being true to the wishes of my hot, HOT wife. To add fuel to my fire, he sent me a couple of pictures of he and a past hot wife that he fucked ... very hot, a great creampie pic!

I was primed. Nervous, excited and ready to test my limits.

LHR to DFW is a long flight, and time passed even more slowly knowing what was waiting at the Admiral's Club when I got there. Victoria and her friend were both there when I arrived and as Victoria hugged me, she whispered, "I am so hot for tonight! I love you baby!" And pressed her pussy hard into me.

I nearly burst on the spot, fortunately I was wearing a dark suit.

As Victoria has said, our flight was very late and every minute I got more anxious.

.... we are heading out to dinner so I'll finish up a little later. But Victoria just told me (and we haven't had our evening cocktail) that I may post her picture. Which I will do!

Hey guys,

I'm not going to post any of my thoughts about this until this fucker Maury is gone from the forum.

No pics, no responses...

Sorry,

K_A

Sojourner...

There is no denying that I do have an emotional connection with Sage, that is quite clear. From the beginning when the three of us first connected, as I had mentioned before, we (Sage and I) spent quite a bit of time getting to know one another via phone, texting, and email... It was important to me that the person Arthur and I were going to meet, and ultimately I was going to have sex with while Arthur watched (plus all the other things you are reading now) was someone I could trust and someone I wanted to connect with..

It's a fine line walked when there is someone else involved..... And Sage fit all that I needed and wanted.....and because he had 'done' this before actually added some fun twists to both Arthur's enjoyment and mine..

Yes, I have experimented with a couple of men over the past year... one was FANTASTIC in bed, definitely knew what he was doing and how to do it (I will write about him later) but outside the bedroom there was no chemistry, no connection.. As a result I quit seeing him.... so I guess I do need a connection... it's really too bad, 'cause he was easy to look at too!

xoxo
Victoria

Sounds, II

Sorry, long and fun dinner with friends....

Our initial plan was to arrive at the hotel in San Francisco and for Victoria to start the button pushing by having me prepare her for the evening. I was excited about the idea of bathing her, shaving her pussy and dressing her in the lingerie I chosen from Agent Provocateur. Our late flight changed our plans, and Sage was already at the hotel bar waiting for us when we arrived.

We hustled up to the room. Victoria pushed me right back out and told me to go meet Sage in the bar, and she would text me when she was ready for him to come up.

What a crazy range of emotions surged through me as I rode the elevator down to the bar. There he was, he looked just like his picture, 20 years younger than I. I introduced myself, and we chatted as I waited for my martini. I sent him up to the room when Victoria texted me, and sat numbly at the bar waiting for their return.

They arrived holding hands, and we chatted in the bar for a few moments. I think Victoria was testing to see if I was really OK with this before heading up to the room. It was surreal entering the elevator, I was sure that every staff member of the hotel knew exactly what was happening.

Victoria sat me down in a chair at the foot of the king-size bed and fastened the blind fold around my head. She kissed me and whispered that she loved me. The next sounds I heard were their whispers and then the sound of kissing... Victoria started to moan and I nearly came in my pants.

Not being able to see, to have to imagine what was happening served to drive me to incredible heights of lust. I kept having to adjust my cock, pre-cum was just pouring from me. Sage tossed me Victoria's panties, I held them to my nose, they were soaked with her wetness and smelled like raw sex!

When Sage and Victoria started fucking the sounds were intense, it seemed like she started coming as soon as he penetrated her and didn't stop. It sounded like they were all over the bed, their flesh slapping, but it was the sound of her moans, her cumming that I will never forget.

When Sage was ready to cum, and Victoria asked if he could cum in her, I hesitated, not because I didn't want him to cum in her, but because I was so into the sounds of their sex that I didn't register the question until too late. He came on her clit, and she came again.

Sage took my arm and led me Victoria on the edge of the bed. "Clean me," Victoria said. Being blindfolded made it easier to kneel and do what was the most submissive thing I could imagine, eating a man's cum from my wife's body after he had just fucked her. Very, very hot!

Victoria was clearly excited about my submission and she came quickly on my tongue.

Apparently Sage was extremely turned on by watching me as I heard Victoria comment on his quickly hardening cock.

She sent me back to the chair, and the moans, the sounds of flesh, the smell of sex renewed....

My Victoria

I can hardly believe it, but Victoria has relented to have her pic posted.

Not as erotic as STB's recent shot of Sue, very hot! But a good view of one her many fine assets.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Victoria2.jpg
    Victoria2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 484
Victoria said:
Sojourner...

There is no denying that I do have an emotional connection with Sage, that is quite clear. From the beginning when the three of us first connected, as I had mentioned before, we (Sage and I) spent quite a bit of time getting to know one another via phone, texting, and email... It was important to me that the person Arthur and I were going to meet, and ultimately I was going to have sex with while Arthur watched (plus all the other things you are reading now) was someone I could trust and someone I wanted to connect with..

It's a fine line walked when there is someone else involved..... And Sage fit all that I needed and wanted.....and because he had 'done' this before actually added some fun twists to both Arthur's enjoyment and mine..

Yes, I have experimented with a couple of men over the past year... one was FANTASTIC in bed, definitely knew what he was doing and how to do it (I will write about him later) but outside the bedroom there was no chemistry, no connection.. As a result I quit seeing him.... so I guess I do need a connection... it's really too bad, 'cause he was easy to look at too!

xoxo
Victoria

Alas, we share the same conundrum I fear. In all of the discussions my wife and I have had regarding adding another person into our lives, the common thread is always that we both desire (must have) a connection with them or it just ain't no fun. Sometimes I envy those who can be fulfilled with random casual sex, but it's just not the same.

Anyway, it does seem that this is an interesting new twist you have disclosed about your unfolding new lifestyle. Many people are frightened of deeper feelings (love) for the "third member of the triad". Are you and KA concerned about being involved with someone where true emotional connection is nurtured and growing?

oh yeah...forgot to say what a lovely photo. You are a beautiful young lady no doubt...and I love the clean manicured hands too - haha

really?

wow....

......not sure if you're noticing my manicure is the first thing I would of anticipated.... but thank you... (fyi.... I'm 'natural' now....)

;-)

xoxo
Victoria

Users who are viewing this thread