Institutional racism at Wales' main asylum centre

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
Yeah, sobers, you're real smart. You're the idiot that thinks all whites should be removed from Africa violently. That's like saying all blacks should be removed from Europe or America violently. Pathetic.

Racism will be with us until man is truly civilized and since man has been here for over 10 thousand years , I don't see that happening anytime soon.Its here it happens so lets just get over it and move on forward, each and everyone of us can make this a better world, by treating others the way we would like to be treated.

sobers said:
Technically speaking, this is called "Off-Topic" which means any topic that is not about sex. Secondly your tactic of attacking the messenger, not the message is as old as moses. You discredit the messenger, therefore his message will be discredited. It's a tactic that is used in election campaigns the world over, but you probabaly think it's smart. If I had a lower IQ I could probably enjoy having a conversation with you.

Awwww, poor baby, are you still smarting? Also, are you stalking me? lmao It's kinda cute, but you are a dude???? I mean in the strictest sense of the definition. I mean....... a penis(maybe?). Any broad idea of masculinity would be a fail for you, of course, but you know this. It is why you are so insecure around me.

Since you can never win on ideas and are a self declared bigot, really, what can I say? All of the things you bitch about never happened to you. You are trapped and miserable. Get your thinking out of the box, free yourself, be objective, liberate your mind, and than maybe you won't hate yourself so much.

People lets not let this get out of hand and end up in a name calling thread thats a no no here.