• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date
Karen, just find and fuck a 12 inch black cock and get it on with it lol, you seem to be asking the same thing and posting the same things since this thread started girl...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey karen you have a beautiful body . your pics are small but i can guess you have a perfect pussy your hubby's thing is really small you need a cock like this mine plz PM me if you want..:)

Attachments

• ABCD0003.jpg
    ABCD0003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 229
He is Bigger than Me

Your husband is bigger than me and he has balls!

Just wanted to pop in and encourage Karen. You are one sexy woman and there's nothing wrong with finding a man who deserves that body and fucking the hell out of him. Your husband's dick is far too small to fully satisfy you, go find someone who can!

Why is everybody talking to a 2 year old post?

She probably has a new husband and twins by now. :)

Puller said:
Why is everybody talking to a 2 year old post?

She probably has a new husband and twins by now. :)

A new guy to cuck? COOL! :p

I'll bet that when he goes to piss he more than likely grabs a hair and pisses on his leg!

1bigduke, this is one of the fukn funniest comments I have ever read!!!! HA!!!

1bigduke said:
I'll bet that when he goes to piss he more than likely grabs a hair and pisses on his leg!

Actually I sit to piss and I keep my body hair shaved.

of course u do eunuch... that's what I would expect a sissy boi like you with a shaved clitty to do.. good little bitch

A case for BBC I see

MasterTrainer7 said:
of course u do eunuch... that's what I would expect a sissy boi like you with a shaved clitty to do.. good little bitch

Your stern words are making me horny! My ass is beginning to twitch!

lickerboy said:
A case for BBC I see

You're right! Lucky for me this is the weekend. Usually my wife's bull comes over. Hopefully, he will fuck me too!

can you tell us all where you are Karen ? you mentioned earlier that you didnt know if you should tell your husband that he has a small one... would yuo like ME to tell him.... I'll happily call him.. email him. or even take him out for a beer and tell him.. you decide

Tell him!

Karen,
You should absolutely tell him he has a small cock! That way he will be more willing for you to make a cuck out of him. You need to find a big cock that will satisfy you!

Just my opinion.

Yes is the obvious answer I think you already know.

Pathetic. They kind of cock Asian slut makes fun of at nude beach. Just a head, no shaft

just do it

you need to realise that your not happy with his little cock , your hot so start cucking him soon .hell get used to you being used buy your bull ,and know his place . and im sure you become a good slut wife

What is average?

Karen is correct, guys.
The Kinsey report, the masters & Johnson Survey both agreed at 6" average erect length. There have been some surveys since then, but with very little difference.
Currently, there is an 'online' survey called 'The definitive penis size survey'. Current data collected rates the average erect penis length as 6.4" for white men and black men that have provided their measurements. Circumference at 5" BTW, this survey finds black men the same average as white men erect but larger soft. mexican men, somewhat smaller, Asian men, smaller yet.
Since some are providing pix. Here is my < average cock > 'relaxed'.

Attachments

• Balls-n-cock.jpg
    Balls-n-cock.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 155
his cock is pathetic, you need a nice sized one like mine

Users who are viewing this thread