• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date
what for?

making wear that is not going to make me enjoy better sex

karenwf2007 said:
making wear that is not going to make me enjoy better sex

It will keep that tiny cock away from your pussy, and allow you to seek the loving from a well endowed cock that you so richly deserve. Your husband's pitiful excuse for a cock should never be allowed anywhere near your pussy again.

gorgeous

You are freaking gorgeous! Men would be falling all over you to get a piece of that!....:)

better sex

its easyto get better sex for a female.find a man with a large cock then if he is any good at sex at all you will have a wonderful time.

karenwf2007 said:
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life. :(
yes to be honest his penis is to small, and lets face it you wouldn,t be on this website if deep down you didn't want to be stretched out and filled by a big one. you know it makes sense.;)

Karen

What a beautiful woman you are. Please let me see you in those white panties with your legs spread and wet. So i can dream of chewing the crotch out of then and sticking my 9 inch boner into you unfullfilled sweet pussy. Karen go get yourself fucked by a HUGH cock then you decide. Best to you. okdeacon I will be watching!! Thanks for my hard on.

That beautiful rounded ass with your gash showing and he hasn't pumped up a throbbing hard-on? Take that show on up the road,baby! Maybe if you bring it home loaded he'll appreciate that!

not trying to be mean but dude is tiny

Karen

Outstanding pussy ass and everything. Get it stuffed baby. He will be out of your fucking plans from then on. How about the wet panty shot? Get it popped lady and never look back. I wish you rolled back eyes and creampies. okdeacon

Me

Me at the beach

Attachments

• Image90.jpg
    Image90.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,167
hmmm...

it seems nobody has anything to say...

I know size matters....

but what is the main reason. Do women feel fuller? Is it an emotional thing, perhaps feeling subconsiously "safer" and "taken care of"? Or are the men just more confident and therfore sexier to women? I'd like to know what I'm up against.

real dick for you

hey where are you froam

heres a nice dick that could please you and fill you up, while hubby sees how you get filled up

Jorge

thanks

thanks for your repplys

Wow Nice

you are what we are all looking for i love your ass and yes he is to small for you i think im small and i have never had any complants im 6 in and good thichness and i think my GF deserves better but dont think she would go get it if i let her but you WOW he should be happy he has you and not hold you back from wat you deserve what do you think about black men thats what i think is hot nice hot ass like yours being filled up by a heavy thick blk peines NICE pic im from maryland 25 white guy

Karen,

You should try, before you let him in you, just have him finger you with only one finger. Your body should naturally adjust to get ready to accomodate something smaller (I use that with me and my GF all the time) and then let him in. If you still can't feel him, yeah, he's probably too small, and you should just go buy a toy!

Or, you know, get a guy to replace him and mayb let him watch! :cool:

nice body

where are you from?

if u want give me ur e-mail i will send u some pix of me and my girl!!

post your pics in here

here is another picture

Attachments

• xxxxxx.jpg
    xxxxxx.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 608

Users who are viewing this thread