• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date

How small is he?

• Total voters

karenwf2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2006
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,884
  • image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 1,994
  • Image230.jpg
    Image230.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • karen.jpg
    karen.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 2,268
haha.. thats really small. wow.

Yeah.......i think with ass like that (what you got), you need something thats definitely gonna hit the back of the vagina. Youre waisting away on, what, 4-5 inches of penis. He should give you a pass to test-ride something a lil mo deep diggin. You dont want dick that just gonna peek inside the vaginal door opening. You want dick thats gonna barge in, look for the thermostat, find the refrigerator and when its done, leave a deposit in the far reaches of your attic and a parting gift just outside the welcum mat.

Beautiful White Ass

First of all, you have a great ass. I could never figure out how guys with a 3-4 inche cock got the job done. I am 8.5 inches long and there are a lot of black guys with that or more. He is lucky he is white, becasue a black guy with a cock that small would be considered handicap.

here is another pic

Is he too small?

Attachments

• Image204.jpg
    Image204.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Image110.jpg
    Image110.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,981
You got a great white ass hun, and sure would love to have my 9" long african cock deep inside u baby...u like young blk guys?

Reactions: Readyu
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, thank God he gave me a dick that is 9", I'd have to hang myself if I was stuck with a dick like that

i know how he must feel,as i am 3.5 and its almost useless.So i use my mouth to give pleasure.

Reactions: Readyu
let you hubby send me an e-mail i will give him some routines to follow that will add some length and thickness to his cock....

here is another pic

tell me what do you think

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,296
Yes, YOUR penis is small. It's obvious your a guy posing as a woman-I'm done.

luv2cuck2005 said:
Yes, YOUR penis is small. It's obvious your a guy posing as a woman-I'm done.

:jerry:

BUSTED!

"Dam that's small"

Girl you have been deprived all your life, get with the program, once you go black you never go back. I have never had a white girl leave me for another dick. I’ve been told by white girls that’s its nothing like having a big black cock in their milky white pussy! Send me your email and I'll send you a pic.

hubby penis

my hubby is very small, so i make him wear my panities.
l let him clean me after my bull.

Attachments

• 4u.jpg
    4u.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 423
  • what he did.jpg
    what he did.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 759
That white small white cock is a joke

You need some big black cock baby

Attachments

• 101020060343020813.jpg
    101020060343020813.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 624
i think a lot of people have missed an important point here....karen you make ur hubby wear a condom to make love to you? that is SOhot...do you take lovers bareback??

I am good looking I think I derserve better sex

I love him is just sometimes I think I need something bigger

Attachments

• Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,587
First of all you r very HOT and very nice ass. R hubby is very small and U need my blk cock.

Karen, your lovely white skin looks so silky - and I recommend 7 inches minimum cock size, and 2-3 lovers in a fuck-fest.

Get your hubby to watch what the guys do to you, so he can learn how to use his small penis more effectively. If you can get him to lose 20 pounds, his penis will actually become half an inch longer, as it is partly covered around the base from fat deposits. I am not criticising you hubby's weight, just passing on scientific stuff I read recently.

Yes, He Is On Small Size, You Need A Huge Cock To Take Care Of Your Pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread