• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

How small is he?

• Total voters
tell me what do you think

he might have a small dick but is that any reason to put it on here and ridicule your husband on a site where the rest are hung like horses or so they claim?

if your not happy with his dick let him go but don't destroy what little confidence he has left

Yes he is small and you are one hot babe. what you neen is my 12 inch cock in you if you are interested let me no and i will show you some pics.

Same here...6 inches and i knew my wife was built for and deserved more. the first time she had 9+ inches it was like her first time

Tini isn't the word ----you need a REAL dick to get busy wiyj baby girl---holla at ya boy and make some moves towards being satisfied!

Your Hubby's Pathethic Little Nub Is Way Too Small For Your Big Hot Cunt. What You Need Is To First Have Your Mouth Fucked Good By A Big Black Nigger Cock About 8 To 9 In - Then To Have Your Hot Cunt For A Big Cock Fucked Good - After For The Finale A Good Ass Fucking - Cause That's What You Really Want Continually Sticking Your Pretty White Ass Out - Isn't It?

and are we talking from experience here charlie?....thought not:whatever:

Size of a penis

Ok lets set the record straight.
The average white male penis is 6" and the average black male penis is wait for it 6.6".
WOW not a massive diffrence.
Now who did this study i dont know but it has been published online and its a while ago i read it so not sure where but im sure if u are really intrested u will find it.
The guy who started the link yes i think a guy who wants humilliation is under average if that pic is of his erection and not flacid.
Now if you read further into the subject u will find that not only does the penis come in diffrent sizes so does the virgina (but the virgina will stretch some to accomodate).
Size is not always an issue but it helps lol. Now girth that is a diffrent story (mmmmm).
Unfortunantly for the little guys girth usually comes with length so i guess u are on a loser.
And to any women reading this link if u have had sex with a black guy he may have been hung he may have been average but i bet the contrast and the fact its not boring old hubby who is fucking u makes all the diffrence.
ok think ive gone on long enough.

Jane xxx

Ok lets set the record straight.
The average white male penis is 6" and the average black male penis is wait for it 6.6".
WOW not a massive diffrence.
Now who did this study i dont know but it has been published online and its a while ago i read it so not sure where but im sure if u are really intrested u will find it.
The guy who started the link yes i think a guy who wants humilliation is under average if that pic is of his erection and not flacid.
Now if you read further into the subject u will find that not only does the penis come in diffrent sizes so does the virgina (but the virgina will stretch some to accomodate).
Size is not always an issue but it helps lol. Now girth that is a diffrent story (mmmmm).
Unfortunantly for the little guys girth usually comes with length so i guess u are on a loser.
And to any women reading this link if u have had sex with a black guy he may have been hung he may have been average but i bet the contrast and the fact its not boring old hubby who is fucking u makes all the diffrence.
ok think ive gone on long enough.

Jane xxx
I think you're on the money gal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that it matters hugely, I have been with black men that are just the same as any white guy I have been with. You get what your given and I dont care to be superficial about it.

jac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back