• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date

How small is he?

• Total voters
Karen I feel sorry for you. I can see why you are frustrated. It looks like the head is maybe a inch long which in turns leaves the shaft at three to four inches long. I really don't know how he can fuck as any hip movement at all the damn thing would keep popping out. Shit he could only do a two inch hip movement that is what I would call a dead fuck. I like long slow and fast movement and driving the old boy home to hit the spot. Shit your lucky it didn't pop out and hit ya in the ass. I don't know a woman that would buy a dildo that size. He's no doubt a nice guy but I hope he's got a tounge to make up for his short manhood. I've seen women that couldn't even blow him as their nose would hit first. You are a fine looking woman life is to short to be unhappy wheather or not it is a short cock promblem or a asshole spouse find happiness honey either go get a good old fucking I mean a ass pounder or buy a hell of a dido and use the hell out of it. Wish I was closer I'd let you borrow my meat for a day. Take care Muleman

My dick is about as long as his but thinner. I know my place and wouldn't be trying to do a girl like that anyway. Leave it to the real men.

littleboy said:
My dick is about as long as his but thinner. I know my place and wouldn't be trying to do a girl like that anyway. Leave it to the real men.
Not to be a smart ass but when you were young and a little masterbater how the heck did you do it with the thumb and pointer finger? I can't picture it as hell I put my whole damn hand around it and the fingers didn't touch and I could get a good stroke going. I just don't understand how you masterbated or had sex. It would embarrass me to pull such a thing out in front of a woman or even in the showers at school college or the service.I feel for you guys you must have been teased alot. The hell of it is unlike breast I don't know of any proceedure to enlarge the penis. I know they can do things if the old boy don't stand but otherwise I think your shit out of luck. Good luck with the women. Muleman

so what do you suggest I do?

I want to enjoy sex as any woman will

I wonder if a bigger penis will makes me cum faster

whats an average size anyway

Attachments

• Image205.jpg
    Image205.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 558
Hmmm

I guess sizr really matters........

Attachments

• karen3.jpg
    karen3.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 512
I would love to suck off your hubby while you get some BC

many offers but no pics.

Hun my black luvers would luv to help you out,even I would like to help.....licks Sexy!!

help?

How can you help me

here is another pic

what do you think

Attachments

• Image199.jpg
    Image199.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 666
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A MAN PRETENDING TO BE HIS WIFE.

YES YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS.

:heartbrea :lame:

wrong

I might be a bored crnaky wife with bad sense of humor, but far from man sorry to disappoint you. :nono: :nono:

his cock

a picture of his cock

here is the pic

this is what I mean

Attachments

• DSCF0005f.jpg
    DSCF0005f.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 529
I agree with Hex. You can always tell by the spelling. Real women are usually more accurate with the spelling. It's still a small dick though.

look alike

He looks like my husband. I have never had an orgasm, but I just thought it was me. I finger myself while doing it and it gets me off fine.

Wow

All I can say is wow Tony

Who's Tony?

He is too Small

Karen: Just woman to woman, girl you are what men are looking for. That body of your would have men standing in line to get after you. What you really need is just one time with a Black Man and I promise you your your life will change. When that Black Man get inside you and starts to do his thing you will be screaming for it feeeel soooo gooood. This is no joke. Your husband no matter whether he is a good husband, with what he has can do you no good. You deserve more and you should get more. So just try it once and I believe you will get my point. I love those big Black cocks and will never go back to those little white pricks ever,

Hugs & Kisses
Brandy:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread