Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
MsGary said:
Judy, I totally agree with every word. So sexy. So hot. Also it was when in Navy guys got me to take pee also. And they ha gotten me a room at the Golden Rooms Hotel in VA
where are you located

69eatmore77 said:
where are you located
I'm in Rochester. Ny. And your cock is beautiful

thanks, if I get up that way, I will have to look you up and give you some desert

Yes. Nothing better than hearing her gargle down some cum.

Reactions: toolman2c and MsGary
Continued sucking and swallowing just plane feels good when you are Cumming. No messy cleanup required. Why break the moment?

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and barbie1955
swallowing is an integral part of giving head. the need of your date is paramount so swallowing is not only proper but is expected , delicious and in my opinion an insult not to

• Love
Reactions: Floridacouple, toolman2c, Janet58 and 3 others
barbie1955 said:
swallowing is an integral part of giving head. the need of your date is paramount so swallowing is not only proper but is expected , delicious and in my opinion an insult not to
I agree

zippless said:
Continued sucking and swallowing just plane feels good when you are Cumming. No messy cleanup required. Why break the moment?
Yes it does feel soooo gooood

barbie1955 said:
To me I enjoy swallowing always have, was taught by first BF years ago that it is an insult to spit
My first time sucking cock he held my head to make sure I swallowed. He did not know it was not necessary. I am swm now 24 and living as a woman. I should tell here that getting fucked was when I really committed to cock. Losing my virginity that nite I had at least four sissygasms Suddenly I knew why most girls loved sex. I later learned that orgasms are even More powerful for Bois receiving cock!
Luv, Mary

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, wifecleaner and 69eatmore77
Janet58 said:
I love the texture and taste when swa!lowing. It is an integral part of sex for me.
Is it wrong for a Wifecleaner to agree?

69eatmore77 said:
no, its not wrong
Absolute agree. Pleasing cocks is third most important thing in the world. Whether m or f
Lov, Heather. Dwm 53

elitetx91 said:
Yes. Nothing better than hearing her gargle down some cum.
O wow what a cock on You!

Reactions: elitetx91
MsGary said:
Absolute agree. Pleasing cocks is third most important thing in the world. Whether m or f
Lov, Heather. Dwm 53
and what are the first two ?

God and Jesus come first for me. Many consider this a contradiction. I do not. But also as a scientist many think a contradiction that I am Christian!
TY for asking
Heather

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky
69eatmore77 said:
North Florida, Did not know that your a male, but you could still suck mine...
So nice. I bet UR cum is great. Thank you for responding. Love, Heather wht male 53

Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife has never been that interested in sucking my cock or swallowing, though she admits the sight of a big fat cock makes her drop to her knees and that she loves swallowing when she's sucking a big cock. She can't explain it
I was so confused about it for a long time. Then just accepted and loved it. < why boo 24 in Buffalo wm. 5'3 155 lb blonde. Luv Mary

i like the taste i always swallow everything

Reactions: whitewife696969, elitetx91, barbie1955 and 1 other person
I have found that either swallowing or taking a facial makes guys very satisfied, spitting or avoiding tends to spoil the entire BJ for them.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, buds13 and toolman2c