Jeanette My Very Hot Wife

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date
very sexy!

I love the blue dress in #57

landj2 said:
Jeanette mentioned yester IMG_6485.JPG IMG_6486.JPG IMG_6484.JPG IMG_6487.JPG IMG_6483.JPG IMG_6482.JPG IMG_6480.JPG FullSizeRender (13).jpg day there was a second time the exterminators came over, dug through our archives to see what she wore that time :)
so either way our friend saw a lot of Jeanette,
I love the sheer negligees

Nazareth said:
There's nothing I love better than seeing photos of lady who have their silhouette showing through sheer lingerie or (my favorite) very thin material nightgowns.
Either way, your lady rocks her shit! She is outstanding!
I agree 1000% sweet!

landj2 said:
This is from at a party at one of our closest friends house. She went in to help him bring out more food. Sent me this pic while I was sitting with ALL our friends outsideIMG_4862.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG This one I ran to the Auto parts store to grab a few things, one of our boys friends ( 19 years old) was over. I was helping him fix his car.

IMG_4419.JPG Another favorite, Another of the boys friends ( Once they are of legal age they all have her, Its a right of passage to manhood)
He was over doing some odd jobs around the house for her. Our boys were all out. He was showering when i got home from work, Jeanette told me to look at the pics on his phone, I sent this one to myself from his phone
I love number 2 of this set

Reactions: ricterf and 941Slutwife
landj2 said:
An old friend of mine from college is staying with us this week. I haven't seen him for years. Barbecued etc on the forth. Yesterday I went to work leaving my wife home alone with him.
I don't check my personal email all day only when I wake up in the morning. this is what Jeanette sent me yesterday! No explanations nothing. I had dinner with the 2 of them not knowing what went on earlier. I still don't know and off to work again!_B7A2122.jpg _B7A2077.jpg _B7A1707a.jpg _B7A1729.jpg

Number 1 perfect nipple shot