• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ladies, how old were you

My wife was 19 (1 year married) when she sucked her first bbc. However she was too scared to fuck him. She had several more chances, always chickened out. Finally at 56 she slept with a black guy. All BFs since have been black. She is now 61 and yes she now regrets not doing it at 19.

my friend also seen it after we got maried she told me he would kiss her first then fuck her
I'm surprised he kissed her and didn't just pull her pants down and bend her over. Then just go to town on her little cunt, pounding away on her. slapping her ass as he fucked her raw. He sent her back to you with his cum leaking out of her red swollen cunt?

yes every time we went in there he was like 40
Man that 40 year old was fucking such a young white girl? Getting to stick his big black cock in a dumb young white girl pretty little mouth and then bending her over and pounding her tight little cunt, slapping her naked ass and making her moan and cry out as he was shooting all that black cum into her red swollen little cunt!

Man that 40 year old was fucking such a young white girl? Getting to stick his big black cock in a dumb young white girl pretty little mouth and then bending her over and pounding her tight little cunt, slapping her naked ass and making her moan and cry out as he was shooting all that black cum into her red swollen little cunt!
yes he did just that i think he was also doing her younger sister

I got to watch my wife getting fucked by this big cock superior black man!

6.jpg 7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back