• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Jen who knows what went through Jay's head. Perhaps the thought of a child was too much for him, if you do really miss him then contact him, no matter what you will probably feel better no matter how he reacts if it be closure or a new start.

jenwife29 said:
Yes, my body has been aching for him...but the way he treated me afterwards, and didn't stick around..its frustrating, and hurts sometimes.

Wow Jen amazing pics and story. You've got every brotha on here drooling.

jenwife29 said:
Yes, my body has been aching for him...but the way he treated me afterwards, and didn't stick around..its frustrating, and hurts sometimes.

You must have been pretty naive to think a black guy would stick around and help you raise a baby, either emotionally or financially, esp. if he was related to this forum. They love our pussy, and want it bad ..thank goodness, but thats where it ends ..

c50000p said:
You must have been pretty naive to think a black guy would stick around and help you raise a baby, either emotionally or financially, esp. if he was related to this forum. They love our pussy, and want it bad ..thank goodness, but thats where it ends ..
Perhaps...but I could easily picture black studs who would have happily stayed with her, steal her from her hubby like her jay nearly did.

Thanks for the support

Thanks for all the support. Its difficult when your mind and body fight this battle...

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpg
    IMG_3088.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 289
Jen you just have to decide what you want, and since you have come back to Dark Cavern it seems certain that you do want Jay back in your life (and your bed), or at least another black man.
Think about what you truly want, you mentioned before you could not stop thinking about sex with a black guy. Has this changed? Do you still think about it as much?

Still dreaming

I thought I had pushed these feelings and needs for Jay away..but I can't get rid of them, soo frustrating, I need to feel a touch...more..

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 417
Another

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 387
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 503
Fantastic pictures! You look great.

what is it jen that you want, need, crave.........the touch of Jay, another man, a black man or?

Fantasies...

Mostly my fantasies are about black men...sometimes Jay, sometimes just someone to make me feel fulfilled, to make me feel like a woman again...

Attachments

• sM 015.jpg
    sM 015.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 444
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jen,

Your posts are the only ones I track. Getting pregnant is exciting, titillating and good for one's complexion. Raising a child in our oligarchic republic is arduous, trying and exhausting during the best of times.

Has your husband assumed a parental role to some degree? Hopefully, Kevin feels accepted and loved by the both of you.

"Mostly my fantasies are about black men...sometimes just someone to make me feel fulfilled, to make me feel like a woman again..."

There is no substitute for a good fuck. Don't use words like 'fulfillment'. They are abstract and nebulous. You can't hold abstractions. You can grip a substantive, though, such as, oh say a rigid cock, wanting to explore your body. Leave abstractions alone. Stick to substantives.

Peace and contentment with your part in the human community,
sartor

Well Jen it seems obvious, you want to be with a black man, either Jay or someone else. You are very attractive and damnably sexy so the only obstacle for you to get what you want and need is your inhibitions.
You know you want to fuck a Black guy, so just go out and do what you want to do.

jenwife29 said:

Jen your an amazingly sexy women. Have you talked to your husband about your feelings he obviously got over you birthing another mans child and in this case there's nothing he can do to hide it strangers he meet will know the baby's not his. What i'm saying is that he seems to need you enough that i think you can propose an open marriage. I know couple who've made this work just set some ground rules and be clear about what you want. You obviously want the security of your husband but need the passion that Jay brought. Good luck.

Thanks all, and good advice...I know what I did was wrong. I should have been open up front. I'm sorry I hurt my husband, but it doesn't stop me wanting more of the passion I shared with Jay. I think I will be having this conversation. ..I'm honored some of you have been following this for so long!

Jen I think that is best for you, your wants and needs should be attended to, but you also must not hurt your relationship with your husband.
If you don't mind me asking how often do you sleep with your husband, and do you get any satisfaction from it?

jenwife29 said:
Mostly my fantasies are about black men...sometimes Jay, sometimes just someone to make me feel fulfilled, to make me feel like a woman again...
Imagine your hubby probably thinks about you and jay together...black man who seduced almost stole his wife from him. He has to watch you get out of the shower when you were preg and now..marveling at how large your boobs have gotten..humiliated and aroused at the same time knowing he wasn't the reason. He had to watch your bear your milk swollen boobs to feed Jay's baby. Bet his little white dick gets hard thinking about you and Jay or some other big black man together. Jealous and aroused at the same time thinking how lonely you must be for Jay.

New Toy

My husband and I talked. He of course knows I was with Jay for a while..but he didn't know I have still been having these feelings...I hurt him..I don't know what will happen...Hoping my new toy will help..

Attachments

• IMG_3160.JPG
    IMG_3160.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 952
Well hopefully things will turn out for the best!

Lov to see your new toy deep inside you -- just like yu want your black stud!!

Users who are viewing this thread