• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Ohhh found yur pics Jen --- have me sooo hard.... Steve

Needing Passion

I need to feel love, to feel the passion again...to feel Jay's thickness...this is driving me insane...

Attachments

• IMG_3150.JPG
    IMG_3150.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 930
I think you're playing with fire.

lngthkblk8 said:
Very hot will post my pics later. Any face pics? Even non-nude?

jenwife29 said:
I need to feel love, to feel the passion again...to feel Jay's thickness...this is driving me insane...

Unless you are able to get your husbands approval, you are tempting fate.
What happens if you cheat on him again and he leaves you?
Since your son is obviously not his, you may end up divorced with no alimony or child support. If not for yourself, at least think of your son who will be the innocent victim of your foolishness.

Thankfully my wife and I have an honest relationship and we talk about who we want to fuck before we act on it.

jenwife29 said:

So do you think you will hook up with Jay again? We would all love to hear about it if you do.

Jen I think the decision has been already made, you want more of Jay's or just other black cock. You have already given in so just call Jay and ask him round.

Jen I'm sure you can find a black man to fulfill your desire. Good luck

Toy won't make the desire stop.

jenwife29 said:
I thought I had pushed these feelings and needs for Jay away..but I can't get rid of them, soo frustrating, I need to feel a touch...more..

Please show your toes!

Your son will be 3 in two weeks. How are things with you?

3 years old...

Yes, Kevin is 3 now! (as of December 28). He is very active and is all boy. He loves blocks and cars, and he is a joy, but a lot of work. I appreciate your concern. I can't believe it has been 3 years already. My body isn't quite the same as before giving birth, but, I still get desires to again be with another black man. It comes in waves, I don't think about it at times, and at other times it is ALL I can think about. I hope that makes sense.

Attachments

• eIMG_8014.jpg
    eIMG_8014.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 860
  • Love
Reactions: engene and Fitbull
It makes perfect sense. Still look very sexy and I am sure a lot of black men would still love to be with you.

Thank you noway...I think I will always have these desires...I know if the right man were here with me now...I would be very tempted to feel life inside me again.

Attachments

• eIMG_8042.jpg
    eIMG_8042.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 577
  • Love
Reactions: noway and Fitbull
jenwife29 said:
Thank you noway...I think I will always have these desires...I know if the right man were here with me now...I would be very tempted to feel life inside me again.

Beautiful motherly breasts JW

Lonely

I've been so lonely lately...

Attachments

• eIMG_8040.jpg
    eIMG_8040.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 310
Jen I am sure that there are plenty of guys on here that would fuck the living daylights out of you. Please post more pics, but refrain from the editing that you did in early shots. Let us see all of that gorgeous body in all its glory, the intimate details get all our pulses raised

UN Edited

Ok, here is an earlier pic..now unedited. I'm happy to know I can make your pulse race...

Attachments

• 05PRIVATE 029.jpg
    05PRIVATE 029.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 442
Hey Jen, Would love to enjoy every inch of your skin. Yummy. Here's me!aj1.JPG

jenwife29 said:
LOVE all the comments...here's another...

Kisses,

Jen

thanks

Thanks...you look so sexy. Unclem, thanks for the kind comments, you make a girl feel sexy and wanted...

Attachments

• fIMG_8057.jpg
    fIMG_8057.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 594
Jen I have followed your posts from the beginning. You are very sexy and would love to see you with black guys again.

Stunning thread and pics Jen... would love to see many more.

Users who are viewing this thread