• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
Yet Another...

Hope you all like the red! its my favorite color. Thank you for the kind comments as always.

Attachments

• jen 026ee.jpg
    jen 026ee.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3,618
Reactions: blahblah
You look good in everything and nothing Jen. You need to let it all go and try the black meat. You wont have any regrets.

T

Please do it!

Jen, please stop teasing us. Go and have a girls night out at the bar. Dance with lots of black guys and find the one with the biggest cock. Then go to a motel and get the fuck of your life! The fuck you have yearned for your whole adult life! Please, you owe this to yourself!

Lots of requests for this...

I've been getting a lot of requests for this....

Attachments

• jen 064e.jpg
    jen 064e.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 2,134
Beautiful fuckable ass baby

Last edited by a moderator:
That ass is delicious. I'd taste it then stretch it

fuck the proof pic I want more pics of those boobies and booty

Just Do It!

Jen, enough teasing. The next pic we want to see is you sucking a huge bbc and that huge bbc sliding into your pussy. The hell with your husband! Go and get laid!

does hubby have a fantacy that you are willing to help him with? 2 women at the same time perhaps? That might be a good way to make progress on your fantacy.

Jen, got to admit, you seem so "ripe for the pickin', but I'm curious, what happens when you become addicted to BBC? Ready for that?

Toys

Jen, you've smitten too many of us out here to leave us hangin. How about satisfying everyone including your self by showing pics of you enjoying a big black vibe or dildo.

Ok biggin...I've ordered a black dildo...thanks for the suggestion...here is one to keep you occupied until the order comes in...

Attachments

• Jen (187)2ee.jpg
    Jen (187)2ee.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,240
getting braver..

Here I am ...wet...and ready...so so ready...

Attachments

• dream.jpg
    dream.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,734
Sexy Female! Your husband should be making good use of that wet pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread