• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
this is what I want....

I've had a couple guys put me in some shots with black men...to see what it looks like...these pics get me soooo wet...thanks guys....

anyone want to see more?

Attachments

• jenbr.jpg
    jenbr.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,301
jenwife29 said:
Hi, I'm married...have chatted with several hot black guys in chat. I've been pleased with reactions of my pics...I'm looking to have some fun....heart is racing...never cheated but..want to know what you all think...would love to see any photos of you men (or women) if you like my pics...

Kisses, Jen

MMMMmmmm I love the pale skin...also the black knee high boots are always a turn on for me.

Looking for more

Hey Jen,
I wish you would give us all some more shots of you playing with your new toy. Now if you are having trouble finding a good photographer I'm sure I or anyone of a hundred of your fans would be glad to help you out

well, you're obviously a hottie... but if u cheat be careful
jenwife29 said:
Hi, I'm married...have chatted with several hot black guys in chat. I've been pleased with reactions of my pics...I'm looking to have some fun....heart is racing...never cheated but..want to know what you all think...would love to see any photos of you men (or women) if you like my pics...

Kisses, Jen

By request..

I've had several requests...

Attachments

• 3275fadc.jpg
    3275fadc.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,630
  • eIMG_3279.jpg
    eIMG_3279.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,681
YUM let me taste you

Oh..hell you are the husband...faking like these pics on here...quit playing stupid games and let your wife know u want to see her fucked by black....that simple!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to tease...

Hope you like this....I haven't posted in a while.

Attachments

• eIMG_4113.jpg
    eIMG_4113.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 852
jen

wow jen you are a hottie, and a very nice bottom i might add

newjess75 said:
Stop editing! PLEASE! We all luv you! keep the pics cuming! Just one pic with full face and body for your admirers!

Agreed! :)

I'd love to clean and service you as one of these black bulls did whatever he wanted with you're sensual body, baby. You are truly becoming a real black cock queen!

i wish my wife had the cravings you do, you are so hot and sexy. if you were my woman i would let you be stretched by a man larger and hicker than me. is your husband small show us his penis and compare it to your back lover toy! send us the pics.

I'm excited...

I'm excited that you like my new photos. Reading your comments always arouses me...thanks guys...you have no idea the fantasies I continue to have. This started with me posting some slightly revealing pics out of curiousity. Now I am using a black toy and showing more and more...I feel it is only a matter of time before this becomes a reality.

Attachments

• eIMG_4121.jpg
    eIMG_4121.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,357
I would love to see you show your pretty bush even you would not like to show your pussy.

You r so sex, babe. Love to have my BBC inside your sweet pussy!

jenwife29 said:
I'm excited that you like my new photos. Reading your comments always arouses me...thanks guys...you have no idea the fantasies I continue to have. This started with me posting some slightly revealing pics out of curiousity. Now I am using a black toy and showing more and more...I feel it is only a matter of time before this becomes a reality.

you are sooo sexy i'm going to masturbate thinking about you right now. i would love to gently stretch your sexy pussy to it's limits!! please send some more pics.

Jen you should definitely try to convince your husband to let you go black. It is your fantasy and it will make you happy. Surely he cares about pleasing you? BTW can your husband please you? Or is a BBC a definite must for pleasure?

yesss...

a1, he can please me, but truthfully my black toy is better. I love the feel and size of the firm blackness sliding inside me.

Attachments

• eeeIMG_4110e.jpg
    eeeIMG_4110e.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,631
ready...and wet

....I want to feel a thick black man behind me...

Attachments

• 2IMG_4113.jpg
    2IMG_4113.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,811
love that pics

you are a damn fine

if you want black GO FOR IT

bEAUTIFUL NIPPLES SUGAR.

Users who are viewing this thread