• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

In real conversation

I have been chatting with a black man online for several months...we are planning to meet sometime next month. The thought of it is soo exciting I can't believe it. I am still worried about cheating. I think I might meet the black man over dinner and see what happens. I do ache for this on an almost daily basis. I have been trying to ignore my feelings for over a year but I can't seem to get thick black men out of my head or my fantasies. I will be sure to let you all know how it goes....

Attachments

• nPrivate 044.jpg
    nPrivate 044.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,466
  • nPrivate 025.jpg
    nPrivate 025.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,521
  • nPrivate 032.jpg
    nPrivate 032.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,311
Don´t wait for next month. Meet him tomorrow if you can. After several months of chatting you must to know him better enough to go on. Take your precautions but meet him soon. You are a real hot white wife and deserves to be proper fucked by a BBC.

Hot thread...

Jen, I know you are stoked by your posts here and I wish you well. I know you are going to love being stretched and filled with BBC. I'll keep up with your adventure. You are a very beautiful woman...HOT! I know we'd all truly love to get a glimpse of your sweet pussy with your legs splayed wide and ready for action.

Jen, while I appreciate your "issue" with cheating... Think on this... Life is a series of experiences, not regrets... If hubby doesn't want ... that's his choice, why should he chose for you?? Go and have fun and experience... not regret! (oh, and Please keep us posted)!

Next Friday...

I'm meeting him next weekend at a local bar. I can hardly stand waiting like this. I feel like I am going to jump out of my bones! My brain says this is wrong, but my body is winning, and aching for it.

Attachments

• piIMG_1638.jpg
    piIMG_1638.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,299
  • piIMG_1641.jpg
    piIMG_1641.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 979
  • piIMG_1642.jpg
    piIMG_1642.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,879
That a girl ... go for it ... make sure you get some pics of that hard black cock at work on your hot body.

Go for it!

Jen, you must listen to your boby on this one. Your pussy is acheing to be stretched and penetrated deep. Go for it! Let this guy fuck your brains out. Please take some pics to post. I just wish I could watch. Good luck!

i second that i wish i could watch also!! you are truly hot sexy and delicious!

1st time

I met my online friend last night at a local restaurant/bar. I was practically shaking, but was damp with anticipation. He was very kind and patient with me. I think he could see how nervous I was. He was very handsome in person and we had a nice dinner together. He asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I looked him in the eye and just nodded yes. I followed him to his apartment and when I walked in the door he pressed his body against me and we kissed. His lips felt so strong and firm against mine. I could feel myself growing wet. I slid my top off and we stopped to set the timer on my camera to get a few pics. It was at that point that I realized I was close to letting another man make love to me. That stopped me. I told him about my fears and he could see my uncertainty. He was disappointed but he knows that I need to go slow and be certain about this.

I thought I was going to go right then but he slid his hands suddenly down the front of my skirt. His thick black fingers slid right to my slick wetness. He smiled as I gasped. God, I can't remember evee being so aroused and wet. His fingers slid so easily and I could feel myself opening for him. I closed my eyes as he eventually slid one and then two thick fingers inside. I could feel myself squeezing him as he slowly thrusted his fingers inside. When I finally came it was amazing, I finally just let go and truly screamed in pleasure as the moment hit.

I felt guilty almost as soon as the waves of pleasure ended and I left leaving him a little high and dry. We chatted today and I'm not sure if we will get together again or not. I have a lot to think about, and I'll never forget that night.

Attachments

• frinite1.jpg
    frinite1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2,587
I met my online friend last night at a local restaurant/bar. I was practically shaking, but was damp with anticipation. He was very kind and patient with me. I think he could see how nervous I was. He was very handsome in person and we had a nice dinner together. He asked if I wanted to go back to his place. I looked him in the eye and just nodded yes. I followed him to his apartment and when I walked in the door he pressed his body against me and we kissed. His lips felt so strong and firm against mine. I could feel myself growing wet. I slid my top off and we stopped to set the timer on my camera to get a few pics. It was at that point that I realized I was close to letting another man make love to me. That stopped me. I told him about my fears and he could see my uncertainty. He was disappointed but he knows that I need to go slow and be certain about this.

I thought I was going to go right then but he slid his hands suddenly down the front of my skirt. His thick black fingers slid right to my slick wetness. He smiled as I gasped. God, I can't remember evee being so aroused and wet. His fingers slid so easily and I could feel myself opening for him. I closed my eyes as he eventually slid one and then two thick fingers inside. I could feel myself squeezing him as he slowly thrusted his fingers inside. When I finally came it was amazing, I finally just let go and truly screamed in pleasure as the moment hit.

I felt guilty almost as soon as the waves of pleasure ended and I left leaving him a little high and dry. We chatted today and I'm not sure if we will get together again or not. I have a lot to think about, and I'll never forget that night.

I think it's a beautiful story and you are incredibly beautiful.

Jen take your time and be sure, but don't feel guilty. You're pleasing yourself, and not trying to hurt anyone. Sex is natural being something we're born with. Once you are sure then just enjoy the hell out of it. Good luck girl.

your desires for a thick black man are making me hot, did you get to feel his cock?

oh my...do you have more photos to share???? would be great for an mpeg and thanks,
Karla

Jen you know that is what you want so do it. I just wish I could my wife to do it. You are beautiful and would look great with a BBC in you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back