Married an Asian slut n why I m a cuck

• Thread starterSmallDasiancuck
  • Start date
SmallDasiancuck said:
Found a pic from 15yrs back. Decided to do a side by side comparison of before she got into the fetish of getting ruined n loosened by monster cocks and after. Which version do you prefer? (Left are the before. And right are the after)

F6238672-7957-4D1D-B61E-D87DE845EBD2.jpeg 33315959-CD52-4200-8BC7-C7A8AD592400.jpeg
would love to stretch her out more. nice comparison shots

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, hikawade, Filipinalust and 1 other person
SmallDasiancuck said:
Anyone here has their wife
earing an ankle bracelet? My slut wife has been wearing hers for years…

6CA778FC-AC2E-47B5-A5F7-8E1C0EFE6EA9.jpeg

anku.pngall the time.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, maxp2424, atulane and 9 others
zleis said:
all the time.
Whenever husbands show off their wives' anklets, that is a great way of broadcasting. IYKYK. Great work.

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck
zleis said:
anku.pngall the time.

Beautiful wife u got there! Got any stories of the anklet serving it’s purpose?

From our experience, most not in the know will assume it’s a normal ankle bracelet, no different from a necklace or wrist bracelet or earring. Just another piece of jewelry.

But those in the know… we have gotten questions of do u guys swing? Or one time, we were at a bar, and I was there. And this guy started chatting her up n getting all touchy with her. I was wondering why the disrespect, until he commented about the anklet being a signal that she was available. N to me. That was the most “useful” incident of the anklet.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, hikawade and 4 others
spotted a sexy Filipina mature woman at National Harbor this weekend, with a group of her friends. she was sporting a very nice gold anklet. i was with a group also & she was very much ensconced with hers so no real opportunity. but it made me wonder nonetheless.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, JeffCA, Beano and 1 other person
zleis said:
anku.pngall the time.
Love to see an anklet and when wife wears them even better.

Anklet.png

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, AaronT, hikawade and 1 other person
SmallDasiancuck said:
Bulls love small tight pussies they can squeeze their big fat cocks into, while cucks love a well stretched, well used ruined pussy. Loving the gape! Can anyone tell me why this is the case?

A2E601B8-C57D-4B7F-AFD1-309D4B82FD8F.jpeg
Bulls like to think they’re fucking a virgin or married to a guy with a very small cock.
Cucks like proof that their wives have been well used by huge cocks - much larger than theirs.

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD and hikawade
SmallDasiancuck said:
We went to a Japan swingers club in Tokyo once. During their gb night. I think that night she went through probably more than 10 cocks. I lost count after the 7th guy..
And it was all in only a 4hr span.
She sure is a dedicated slut.
Did she do them one by one or in pairs?

Nippon guys love a hot wife and especially if they can cream pie her
after she’s fucked them so hard they don’t need to screw their wives
and can concentrate on working

SmallDasiancuck said:
To be honest, yes, for a pussy that’s been used by more than 1000 guys, it’s still quite tight even to my 3” mini cock. If she hasn’t had sex for a week or 2, and I get myself inside her, she feels quite tight. And this then kicks off our search for a big cock to stretch her, so I can feel the looseness again. Here is a pic of her without the gape n with cum all over her body.

53B3A253-0AA1-4F7D-9A1E-98452B5E7EA1.jpeg
A 1000 DIFFERENT cocks is a great record and she’ll now know most
of the variations in fucking around.
However, for a Randy couple, that’s only ONCE every night for three years
and in early years some are fucking 3 or 4 times a day.

SmallDasiancuck said:
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

~Asian cuck n slut from SF

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg
I understand entirely and good for your both. Initially most guys have hang ups about their gf/wife having sex with another man. For me it was not just the thought of hs cock sliding up her cunt, but the wider scenario of her kissing him, his tongue in her mouth. Her holding him close, hugging his arse as he pummels her. No way I thought. But it changed when I met Ashley, a Filipina web cam girl.

I was having a tough time in life and resorted to women outside of my marriage for an outlet. I met many Filipinas online. Ashley was fun and soon told me she used to work as a bar girl, but now she had a kid and worked on the web only. She used to let me watch her strip and masturbate for her clients. Well I met her and we fucked a lot. She was good, very good, every position, oral, all. Later I received an anonymous call from a 'friend' who wanted to tell me that I should not trust her, that Ashley was still sleeping around, for money and for free. Apparently she used to live with a 72 yr old American but could not resist the pull of the bar in Angeles and continued working there even though she lived with him. That was before, but the 'friend' told me even now she is an easy lay for local guys.

I didn't want to believe it. But jealous as I was, I managed to see her emails by guessing her password, which was the name of her daughter, easy. And so I discovered that she periodically met Americans and Europeans in hotels for money, cheap money. I instantly got turned on. I challenged her on it and she was speechless - naturally. It was wrong of me to spy on her. But, I told her I was quite turned on by reading the follow up emails telling her how good she was. So we struck a deal. I told her I was ok with her fucking around if she told me all about each one. I added that I'd like her to record the sound each time, She did and I got to hear her being fucked by a whole range of dudes, telling her spread, etc. I could hear her moaning and screaming sometimes.

Of course, it didn't last and we drifted apart. But it opened my eyes (and ears). Since then my wife has induged my passion on a number of occasions.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Luiscn, littlecucky and 4 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg

Love Asians

Reactions: Lovasianladies, throwback and Teelack
RLyonheart said:
I understand entirely and good for your both. Initially most guys have hang ups about their gf/wife having sex with another man. For me it was not just the thought of hs cock sliding up her cunt, but the wider scenario of her kissing him, his tongue in her mouth. Her holding him close, hugging his arse as he pummels her. No way I thought. But it changed when I met Ashley, a Filipina web cam girl.

I was having a tough time in life and resorted to women outside of my marriage for an outlet. I met many Filipinas online. Ashley was fun and soon told me she used to work as a bar girl, but now she had a kid and worked on the web only. She used to let me watch her strip and masturbate for her clients. Well I met her and we fucked a lot. She was good, very good, every position, oral, all. Later I received an anonymous call from a 'friend' who wanted to tell me that I should not trust her, that Ashley was still sleeping around, for money and for free. Apparently she used to live with a 72 yr old American but could not resist the pull of the bar in Angeles and continued working there even though she lived with him. That was before, but the 'friend' told me even now she is an easy lay for local guys.

I didn't want to believe it. But jealous as I was, I managed to see her emails by guessing her password, which was the name of her daughter, easy. And so I discovered that she periodically met Americans and Europeans in hotels for money, cheap money. I instantly got turned on. I challenged her on it and she was speechless - naturally. It was wrong of me to spy on her. But, I told her I was quite turned on by reading the follow up emails telling her how good she was. So we struck a deal. I told her I was ok with her fucking around if she told me all about each one. I added that I'd like her to record the sound each time, She did and I got to hear her being fucked by a whole range of dudes, telling her spread, etc. I could hear her moaning and screaming sometimes.

Of course, it didn't last and we drifted apart. But it opened my eyes (and ears). Since then my wife has induged my passion on a number of occasions.
"Of course, it didn't last" why do you say 'of course'???

SmallDasiancuck said:

9in bwc here in Florida are yal in Florida also??

Reactions: Jambon
2wheel said:
"Of course, it didn't last" why do you say 'of course'???
Because I wasn't ready for a full cuck relationship, even though it thrilled me

Reactions: MajorHorner
SmallDasiancuck said:
Beautiful wife u got there! Got any stories of the anklet serving it’s purpose?

From our experience, most not in the know will assume it’s a normal ankle bracelet, no different from a necklace or wrist bracelet or earring. Just another piece of jewelry.

But those in the know… we have gotten questions of do u guys swing? Or one time, we were at a bar, and I was there. And this guy started chatting her up n getting all touchy with her. I was wondering why the disrespect, until he commented about the anklet being a signal that she was available. N to me. That was the most “useful” incident of the anklet.

She's told me a few. she went out with some of her white co-workers for her birthday before we met (white girls) they date black guys. her co-workers boyfriend noticed the anklet and offered to give her a foot rub. She was hesitant saying that's pretty intimate. but her friend insisted saying they have a pretty open relationship and he gives the best she ended up giving him a footjob under the table. Though he finished in her shoes and then slipped the heels back on her feet. She spent the rest of the evening with his cum oozing between her toes. she wanted to clean it off at first but said it kind of turned her on. This story began my foot fetish as regularly cum on her toes and in her shoes now and She's since been pretty open to letting guys play with her feet. Hopefully his leads to her wanting more.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and DannyBoyx
RLyonheart said:

I’ve played with probably hundreds of Filipina webcam girls over the years. they’re ultra hot & nasty in sex, very open to hotwifing, etc. most are single moms & while i understand their plights, not one i ever met could be trusted. i still play with them though!

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and RLyonheart
SmallDasiancuck said:
Anyone here into spidey? 😏 just got this costume.. blacked out the eye holes to make the mask into a blindfold. Wondering if I should cut a mouth hole for easy bj.

957A9776-5074-47C7-8D2B-03D9E190235C.jpeg
Looks excellent. Useful for the lady to wear if a well hung total stranger is due to visit.

zleis said:
She's told me a few. she went out with some of her white co-workers for her birthday before we met (white girls) they date black guys. her co-workers boyfriend noticed the anklet and offered to give her a foot rub. She was hesitant saying that's pretty intimate. but her friend insisted saying they have a pretty open relationship and he gives the best she ended up giving him a footjob under the table. Though he finished in her shoes and then slipped the heels back on her feet. She spent the rest of the evening with his cum oozing between her toes. she wanted to clean it off at first but said it kind of turned her on. This story began my foot fetish as regularly cum on her toes and in her shoes now and She's since been pretty open to letting guys play with her feet. Hopefully his leads to her wanting more.
That’s hot. Love a footjob.

Reactions: Beano
SmallDasiancuck said:
Slut Visitor Center:
More than 1000 has visited.
Will you be the 2000th visitor to this honey cave?
Free Admission.

E1C1244A-A82D-4D9D-B660-B067CE757A01.jpeg 92D7A072-92DB-41E3-9AD5-E482DA62DDEA.jpeg
Stunning body, pussy ready for multiple orgasms

Reactions: RLyonheart, StetsonPersuasion and Beano
Reactions: bullbwc, MajorHorner, Radley and 1 other person