Married an Asian slut n why I m a cuck

• Thread starterSmallDasiancuck
  • Start date
So fucking hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥
SmallDasiancuck said:
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

~Asian cuck n slut from SF

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg

Reactions: bullbwc
MajorHorner said:
Bulls like to think they’re fucking a virgin or married to a guy with a very small cock.
Cucks like proof that their wives have been well used by huge cocks - much larger than theirs.
Stunning pussy👀👅👅

Reactions: MajorHorner and miko247
Capt. Ron said:
I’ve played with probably hundreds of Filipina webcam girls over the years. they’re ultra hot & nasty in sex, very open to hotwifing, etc. most are single moms & while i understand their plights, not one i ever met could be trusted. i still play with them though!
What’s “trust” got to do with anything?
is it fucking you want or “love”?
If they can make a reasonable living by renting their cunts out, well done to them

Reactions: RLyonheart, miko247 and Capt. Ron
SmallDasiancuck said:
Frankly, the “paid” aspects of it made it a lot more kinky for her. And makes the whole session so much more fun for both parties.
Firstly, the guy, because he paid for it. He cares less about pleasing the lady n more about making his moneys worth n more on getting his own pleasure. He tends to fuck harder n try more stuff that he would otherwise not try on his lover or wife.
N in turn, because she is being treated as a paid pussy, n simply being used for the guy’s pleasure. She gets a thrill from being just treated as a slutty fuck toy.
While we don’t do BDSM. The whole idea of being used n abused, sometimes roughly, turns her on to no end.
I’ve tried this paying for a fuck with one or two of my GFs. After the initial shock, most of them really get turned on by being cast as a ***** and fuck in a different way.
Mind you, so many women will fuck on a first date if treated to an expensive dinner with top quality wining and sexy dancing. Ain’t that me paying for sex and them being nothing but a *****?
Many wives make a full time career of fucking their rich hubs in turn for a car, dress allowance, diamond rings etc.

Reactions: miko247
***NOT MY PIC! This is used for illustration purpose only***

But yeah… came across quite a few tweets like this, wow am I excited to try this the next time she meets up with her bull. Gets hard every time I see this clip. Can imagine licking/sucking on her clit and the bull’s shaft brushing against my upper lips as he fcuks her in doggie.
Or for the second similar position, the bull’s balls smacking against my chin as he fcuks my wife.

5A497DEA-4A17-442E-BDA7-AF636F83BC60.jpeg 842AB1B5-F166-4D04-88EA-463FBF676130.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub and miko247
SmallDasiancuck said:
***NOT MY PIC! This is used for illustration purpose only***

But yeah… came across quite a few tweets like this, wow am I excited to try this the next time she meets up with her bull. Gets hard every time I see this clip. Can imagine licking/sucking on her clit and the bull’s shaft brushing against my upper lips as he fcuks her in doggie.
Or for the second similar position, the bull’s balls smacking against my chin as he fcuks my wife.

5A497DEA-4A17-442E-BDA7-AF636F83BC60.jpeg 842AB1B5-F166-4D04-88EA-463FBF676130.jpeg
would love to have my cock in her while you're that close

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck
lknforfun said:
would love to have my cock in her while you're that close
1675980918046.jpegShall I suck you off while you’re drinking your wife’s bull’s cum and her juice?

• Love
Reactions: lknforfun and throwback
MajorHorner said:
1675980918046.jpegShall I suck you off while you’re drinking your wife’s bull’s cum and her juice?
Actually if I m in that exact position as the pic. I’ll prob have shot my load without any touching or sucking off by anyone.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, miko247 and 2 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
It’s summer! Which of these swimwear would you like her to wear to the beach? Which would get the most attention?

Some are meshed n obscene. Some are just sexy. While some looks normal but become translucent-when-wet.

F1BDCD63-5014-41B7-B7F4-9234A678E8D3.jpeg ACCAB20E-19C4-48A6-9251-E64413B52E3D.jpeg 0C3D238A-9714-450B-A827-F722AF257ED7.jpeg A5389387-4959-46CA-8FBE-E34F9844B19B.jpeg 2813C7AA-6E06-47D5-926C-64576104FE2A.jpeg 1CB844E5-0096-49EA-9938-C722AC2DBC9F.jpeg B6A03510-6EEB-402A-A9F5-B8C4454D61F5.jpeg C1D6D975-AFB9-4285-B433-0B94CF826F54.jpeg 6BBD5053-B210-4FEF-BB20-BBCE7F2632A7.jpeg 02513406-C1B1-416E-9C73-7621D5DCBB68.jpeg
My first wife used to have a swim suit that was black and white, and the white part was similar to this white one. When it got wet, her breast was on full display. And she didn't seem to care. I loved it.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, MajorHorner, SmallDasiancuck and 1 other person
SmallDasiancuck said:
Bulls love small tight pussies they can squeeze their big fat cocks into, while cucks love a well stretched, well used ruined pussy. Loving the gape! Can anyone tell me why this is the case?

A2E601B8-C57D-4B7F-AFD1-309D4B82FD8F.jpeg
I used to look at pusses in magazines and it seemed almost all of them seemed a little darker or pinker around the lips than my wife's. So I figured if I fucked my wife more, it'd change color, but it didn't matter how much I tried they wouldn't darken. Not until she started fucking a friend of mine on a regular basis could I see a difference. An "Internet Doctor" told me I was wrong, and that it doesn't happen, but I saw it. And the lips also began to gape a little too.

Another friend of mine would come to visit for a weekend, and he liked fucking my wife in the ass. After every visit and a few sessions of him with my wife over a weekend, her ass would gape open. If I fucked her in the ass after he left, she would gape open. Over a period of two weeks it would gradually tighten up until I couldn't get it to gape anymore. I usually quit fucking her in the ass when that happened. I don't know why, but I found it interesting that it took another man to get my wife's ass to gape.

I guess I always liked the gape in both her pussy and ass because that meant she was getting satisfied and I didn't have try so hard. And knowing that, as I was fucking her, just the thought that other men had been in her would make me cum pretty quick.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, miko247, SmallDasiancuck and 1 other person
SmallDasiancuck said:
Actually if I m in that exact position as the pic. I’ll prob have shot my load without any touching or sucking off by anyone.
😂

littlecucky said:
I used to look at pusses in magazines and it seemed almost all of them seemed a little darker or pinker around the lips than my wife's. So I figured if I fucked my wife more, it'd change color, but it didn't matter how much I tried they wouldn't darken. Not until she started fucking a friend of mine on a regular basis could I see a difference. An "Internet Doctor" told me I was wrong, and that it doesn't happen, but I saw it. And the lips also began to gape a little too.

Another friend of mine would come to visit for a weekend, and he liked fucking my wife in the ass. After every visit and a few sessions of him with my wife over a weekend, her ass would gape open. If I fucked her in the ass after he left, she would gape open. Over a period of two weeks it would gradually tighten up until I couldn't get it to gape anymore. I usually quit fucking her in the ass when that happened. I don't know why, but I found it interesting that it took another man to get my wife's ass to gape.

I guess I always liked the gape in both her pussy and ass because that meant she was getting satisfied and I didn't have try so hard. And knowing that, as I was fucking her, just the thought that other men had been in her would make me cum pretty quick.
Actually, I totally know what you mean. When I am fucking her n I think of how many men have been in her pussy. And also think back on all the times when she is well loosened and leaking other guy’s cum. I usually can’t help it and blow off my load. It’s especially quick when I slip my cock in and I realize I can’t feel a thing…

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, toolman and 3 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Actually, I totally know what you mean. When I am fucking her n I think of how many men have been in her pussy. And also think back on all the times when she is well loosened and leaking other guy’s cum. I usually can’t help it and blow off my load. It’s especially quick when I slip my cock in and I realize I can’t feel a thing…
Have you tried rubbing your shaft down with a Piece of 314 grade sand paper?

• Haha
Reactions: littlecucky and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:
let's put it to the test

Reactions: MajorHorner
You won't believe where I met my husband. hahaha. I first saw him on a gay webcam where he was having sex with three guys. Amazingly, we've been together for 3 years and are happy. He is still on webcam and sometimes I masturbate to my husband. It turns me on to think that some of you may have seen it too. // Back to add. I thought I'd like to play a game. This GayWebCam article lists one webcam my husband is on ) He is on every Wednesday with two or three guys and on Saturdays alone. The nickname starts with Eg... I like to think I personally invite people to watch my husband. But still not directly )) Doing a bit of intrigue! Good luck

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: throwback
SmallDasiancuck said:
So many threads about “my Asian wife”, “why I am a cuck”, and “your wife’s past sexual history”, and “my wife used to be a stripper/working girl etc”… all these topics are close to my heart and I thought to have a catch all thread here.

1. Wife’s pic is attached. We are both Asians. She quite the slut, loves giant cocks, more of that later.
2. I am a cuck because I have a small cock and I can’t satisfy her. Never been able to reach her inner most. And also I cum too quickly before she gets off. Lastly, watching her with other men, produces quite a reaction in me, more so than when I am f-king her. We usually only have sex after she is well-f-ked, well loosened and had her climax. These “leftover” sessions are the best for me.
3. We have been married 15 years and been swinging and swapping for close to 10. She has sampled more than 1000 cocks and currently, she has 3 other regular “lovers” whom she meets up with regularly.
4. Reason for the high number of past partners didn’t only come our swinger lifestyle. But it’s because she used to be an ****** for about 2 years when she was in college, taking an average of 3-4 joes per day. Thinking of this turns me on to no end and I would often ask her to tell me stories from this part of her history while we are at it. N the key point here was that she really enjoyed her work, which really goes to show what a big slut she is. Even now, she would still keep in contact with some of her clients and would still occasionally take on some of them. Knowing that she will be going to meet her regular, she would dress up, while I am at home. Waiting for her return to tell me in great detail what happened, while I take the joe’s leftovers. Wow wow weee. Loving it. Sort of addicted to the feeling taking second-hands leftovers and the humiliation that I can’t satisfy her and she has been freshly satisfied by other men with bigger cocks.

Lemme know what y’all think. Make some suggestions of new plays. What would you like to do to a slut like her. Any requests? Show your love.

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpegI would give her a couple hours of my time!

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
SmallDasiancuck said:

FD0C8B54-762D-455A-A41A-2C48B130F713.jpeg 0FBB3BE4-84A8-4FE9-88DB-3355CD45FD8C.jpeg
your wife is so beautiful

• Love
Reactions: toolman, StetsonPersuasion and Filipinalust
I'm not a cuck in the sense that I'm pretty well endowed and I'd say it's more like I prefer double teaming my wife.

• Love
Reactions: koji, toolman, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
RLyonheart said:
Thanks for sharing. I am pleased you can accept both her lifestyle and her need for bigger cocks. My cock is just over 7 inches, so I don't have that problem. Nevertheless, having introduced my Filipina wife into the lifestyle, I really get off on seeing and hearing her enjoy other guys' cocks and balls. Our own sex life is great, perhaps better because she is so fulfilled, but also because I love sharing her, love the fact that she is a slut for other guys but sleeps with me. Yes, there is an element of cuckold, humiliation. When she is with a dude and I am watching, I definitely feel excluded on may occasions, knowing that she is in a world of just two and enjoying giving her mouth and cunt to a guy. I somehow enjoy being excluded. Over the years she has become more confident and is now quite obsessed with cock. She admits now that she enjoys excluding me and sometimes she has asked me to stay out of the room - it gives her a thrill to have this stud all to herself without me sharing the spectacle. It seems to give her control and possession over her lust and I have to listen to her moans and screams as he subjects her to his merciless fucking and brings her to orgasm. I love it.

View attachment 2319044
i want to fuck next can i do that?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and RLyonheart