• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married an Asian slut n why I m a cuck

• Thread starterSmallDasiancuck
  • Start date
She still looks amazingly tight for such a used pussy!

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck, hikawade and Beano
SmallDasiancuck said:
Bulls love small tight pussies they can squeeze their big fat cocks into, while cucks love a well stretched, well used ruined pussy. Loving the gape! Can anyone tell me why this is the case?

i like both kinds, but especially loose pussies. at least they don’t complain it’s too big 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: littlecucky, hikawade and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:
Bulls love small tight pussies they can squeeze their big fat cocks into, while cucks love a well stretched, well used ruined pussy. Loving the gape! Can anyone tell me why this is the case?

A2E601B8-C57D-4B7F-AFD1-309D4B82FD8F.jpeg
So beautiful and thank you for sharing her. It must have been such an exciting experience for your Asian wife and bull. And you too as a cuck!

Reactions: hikawade and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:

A2E601B8-C57D-4B7F-AFD1-309D4B82FD8F.jpeg
would love to spank that clit with my hard cock and then pump her full of cum while she tightly grips my shaft deep inside

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck and Capt. Ron
eurobullsf said:
To be honest, yes, for a pussy that’s been used by more than 1000 guys, it’s still quite tight even to my 3” mini cock. If she hasn’t had sex for a week or 2, and I get myself inside her, she feels quite tight. And this then kicks off our search for a big cock to stretch her, so I can feel the looseness again. Here is a pic of her without the gape n with cum all over her body.

53B3A253-0AA1-4F7D-9A1E-98452B5E7EA1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, miko247 and 12 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Slut Visitor Center:
More than 1000 has visited.
Will you be the 2000th visitor to this honey cave?
Free Admission.

E1C1244A-A82D-4D9D-B660-B067CE757A01.jpeg 92D7A072-92DB-41E3-9AD5-E482DA62DDEA.jpeg
Beautiful pussy and still so tight… congrats ! Love to taste and fuck her ! WOW !!!😈😈😈

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion, Beano and SmallDasiancuck
RonaldOld said:
Beautiful pussy and still so tight… congrats ! Love to taste and fuck her ! WOW !!!😈😈😈
Unbelievable lady

eurobullsf said:

Found a pic from 15yrs back. Decided to do a side by side comparison of before she got into the fetish of getting ruined n loosened by monster cocks and after. Which version do you prefer? (Left are the before. And right are the after)

F6238672-7957-4D1D-B61E-D87DE845EBD2.jpeg 33315959-CD52-4200-8BC7-C7A8AD592400.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: tutuburg, tinyasianhub, Lovasianladies and 12 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Found a pic from 15yrs back. Decided to do a side by side comparison of before she got into the fetish of getting ruined n loosened by monster cocks and after. Which version do you prefer? (Left are the before. And right are the after)

F6238672-7957-4D1D-B61E-D87DE845EBD2.jpeg 33315959-CD52-4200-8BC7-C7A8AD592400.jpeg
I prefere right ones 😈😈😈

Reactions: hikawade, Capt. Ron, Beano and 1 other person
RonaldOld said:
I prefere right ones 😈😈😈
I think I do too but I would having liked to be part of the loosening process...

Has the lady ever been fisted?

Beano said:
I think I do too but I would having liked to be part of the loosening process...

Has the lady ever been fisted?

No. She hasn’t been fisted. N I think she probably wouldn’t enjoy it as well. For me, I don’t get quite turned on by that too. Somehow being ruined by fist or objects doesn’t quite float the boat compared with a big cock.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Beano and RonaldOld
SmallDasiancuck said:

I prefer the ones on the right. Either way she has a gorgeous little pussy, and, wow, she is so fit! You are such a lucky dude.

Reactions: hikawade, Beano and SmallDasiancuck
eurobullsf said:
I prefer the ones on the right. Either way she has a gorgeous little pussy, and, wow, she is so fit! You are such a lucky dude.
These little Asian women stay hot and fit

Reactions: Teelack, SmallDasiancuck and Capt. Ron
What's the most cocks she serviced in a day?

Reactions: SmallDasiancuck
Beano said:
These little Asian women stay hot and fit

She stays fit mainly thru fucking (riding).. and yoga.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
eurobullsf said:
What's the most cocks she serviced in a day?

We went to a Japan swingers club in Tokyo once. During their gb night. I think that night she went through probably more than 10 cocks. I lost count after the 7th guy..
And it was all in only a 4hr span.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, AaronT and 6 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
We went to a Japan swingers club in Tokyo once. During their gb night. I think that night she went through probably more than 10 cocks. I lost count after the 7th guy..
That's so fucking hot and courageous of her. That's why I admire real sluts.

Reactions: hikawade and HornyAsianLover
eurobullsf said:
That's so fucking hot and courageous of her. That's why I admire real sluts.

I think in planned gb private events. It’s like we know who the bulls are. N sometimes even have a hand in picking out the guys. But in a club setting. Especially if it’s gb theme night. It’s pretty much anyone goes. N often we do not know who the person is. N to us. That’s the whole fun. Where anyone who comes up with a condom on is free to have a go at her.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, tinyasianhub, asianFirishM and 3 others
SmallDasiancuck said:
Let me know if you want to renew the experience in the bay area!

Reactions: Frisko and SmallDasiancuck
SmallDasiancuck said:
Before and after breeding.
Notice the Caucasian hand n the smallish Asian hand in the 2nd pic, greedily scooping up the cum after he came in her. Love how much he stretched her.

4144E812-199B-43F2-A7C2-8FBE2547F82A.jpeg AC6B59D6-4DD4-403B-94A0-B703B1975F84.jpeg
Looks mighty tasty

• Love
Reactions: lknforfun, SmallDasiancuck and hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread