• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
No I dont have a camera phone. But I will make sure to take some excellent pictures of M Kitty's well fucked pussy! I can't wait to see what she's wearing for me tomorrow!

Peace for now.

On her way

Just got confirmation that M Kitty is on her way. Hopefully her cuck hubby will post some picts later when she gets home!

Peace for now.

wow i wouldnt mind cumin on ur pretty feet and shoes

WillieD said:
Just got confirmation that M Kitty is on her way. Hopefully her cuck hubby will post some picts later when she gets home!

Peace for now.

You are the luckiest guy in the world, banging mKitty's sweet pussy while her hubby is out of town.

Last night

Last night was a real marathon. She got to my place and she just wanted to relax. Gave her some wine and chit chatted for awhile. I couldn't help myslef much longer cause my cock was growing just sitting there! Mkitty has that effect on me! She told me she brought a slutty little outfit for me and I was dying to see her in it! When she put on that sexy outfit I was ready to go....

I'll continue this later. I actually have to go to work.

mKitty's orders

Lately, mKitty has started telling me to send her a picture message of me jerking off while she's out getting her pussy pounded by big dicks. It really seems to turn her on in a primative way to see my sperm wasted while she is celebrating with someone else's.

The first pic is of my favorite thong of hers. WillieD took that pic on their date while I was out of town.

The second pic is the one I was told to send her during her Saints game date. She had left me that blue thong (with a full day's worth of Kitty scent)to sniff while she was out.

FavBlu 2.JPG PhoneMsg.jpg

Reactions: joost
Just call me "Spanky"

It always drives me crazy when she goes out and fucks without me. But this time, with me being 4 hours away all alone in a stupid hotel, I was really climbing the walls. She was teasing me all day with dirty text messages and surprises. I jerked off 3 times (would have been more, but I actually had work to do). Of course I sent mKitty the pictures she desired.

Attachments

• Badge.jpg
    Badge.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • CounterLoad.jpg
    CounterLoad.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 563
  • Sticky.jpg
    Sticky.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 632
Before we get into the story...

I just wanted to say that this time was the most fun I've ever had from not being there. She called me when she was on the drive home. We started talking about dirty, kinky stuff and I could hear in her voice that she was close to cumming. She had to pull over at a gas station and touch herself. She just got home from work, so I'll let her tell you about the pics.

MEEOOOW!!! What a night! My stud came 4 times so I had jiz all over me and cum has been oozing out of me all day. :p

Just when I thought I couldn't cum anymore, my cuckold hubby gets me all worked-up on the phone and I rubbed the Kitty through my jeans and soaked them. I was feeling really wild, so I took off my pants right there at the gas station and played with my pussy even more while hubby jacked himself with me on the phone. I didn't bother putting my panties back on (I tried to show the gas pump in the background). Since I took these pics for hubby I told him to send me a picture of him licking his cuckold cum off his fingers. :cool:

Jeans 2.JPG Dropped 2.JPG CarNaked.JPG GasPump.JPG Taste.jpg

Reactions: joost
This woman is fucking crazy! I love it! You go Kitty! And hubby, you are one lucky guy!

MKItty is the sexiest MILF out there. This woman doesn't quit and loves to be fucked. And dammit I'm gonna fuck her for as long as I can!!! She literally drained me last night. After cumming in that sweet wet pussy 3 times she begged for me to shoot on her face the 4th time. So I had to call on my lil man to give her what she was wanting... and damn I had one load left for her. Excellent picture from that. Nothing better than looking at MKitty smiling with a face and mouth full of cum. Damn this woman loves it!

"Crazy" was definitely a compliment, as in "crazy hot!" I'm looking forward to the pics, and more about your experiences. I HOPE there's a pic of that sexy mouth dripping with cum.....

Crazy is as crazy does

jeminfla said:
This woman is fucking crazy!

I took it as a compliment, either way. ;)

jeminfla said:
I HOPE there's a pic of that sexy mouth dripping with cum.....

There's several good pics of that, and others. But is anyone else interested in seeing them?....meow???

mKitty said:
I took it as a compliment, either way. ;)

There's several good pics of that, and others. But is anyone else interested in seeing them?....meow???

Do you guys really think, there is a single living soul on these forums who would not give up one day salary to see those photos???
There is probably hundreds guys (and girls too) checking this thread every few minutes, anticipating and waiting for the new photos of your wife (us being one of them)…
We would love to see ALL photos…you know what we mean!!!
Let us know when you’re ready.

Fantastic! You two are very similar to my wife and me. Just as I love to hear about her adventures with other men, she loves to hear about my masturbation sessions while she is out. Thanks for sharing!

Very Sexy Photos from a Very Sexy Woman....Thanks!

Please let us see more!!

Kitty it us true I have to check this forum at least twice a d ay to see if there is a new post from you!! I have said it before and will say it again you are the "Queen" and very very amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everyone else...I'm not getting much done around the house as I keep checking this thread. Please give me some more so I can jack off and get on with my day!

Bad kitty, but so damn good

mKitty and husband are the poster couple for this website.

I've pretty much followed their post from the beginning. They have gone from dabbling to full blown MILF and cuckold. Keep it up, and if you need some help I'm always UP! for the job.

Posting pt.4

Here are a few good ones I have ready. mKitty has been enjoying all of your posts on my internet phone while we were in New Oreleans for the Saints game.

Attachments

• Riding 2.JPG
    Riding 2.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,591
  • FacialMouth 2.JPG
    FacialMouth 2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,895
Oh my .........

The facial shot is priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread