• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Beautiful pics! It sounds like everyone had a great time! Here's to many more good times in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot

I can't stop admiring you beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Kitty

Some of the sweetest tasting pussy can be found in Louisiana. If you were to add hot sauce, MKitty would explode in pure pleasure. And that explosion would be world rocking! My bed was so wet from our first encounter it was insane. She has the finest booty.. and really knows how to work it! That pussy is some good shit! Always wet and willing. What more can a man ask for. The more I gave her the more she wanted.

After that initial meeting, I always wondered if our next session would be as erotic as the first one. Well, we planned the next encounter for the opening NFL game. The Saints vs. Colts. And if anybody saw that game shame on you! Thank goodness for DVR cause we were way too busy to pay attention. I'll post later about that encounter!

Until then enjoy Mkitty, she is one hell of a MILF.

Meoww!!!!

Sex and Saints

I have always fantasized about having a man that loves to watch the Saints with me. Football gets on my hubby’s nerves, but I love watching those men with all their muscles!

I discovered that my new boyfriend likes the Saints as much as I do. I was so excited. I knew I had a great opportunity to watch the game and fuck the man who is cheering with me.

I showed up at his house in my Saints jersey and cut-off shorts. I was ready to play! We started kissing and undressing, still standing up. Before I knew it he was kissing me down my whole body and ended up on his knees licking my pussy all over.

We moved to the sofa for one of my favorite positions! I got on top and mounted that big cock of his. It took me a minute or so to work all that meat into my pussy even though it was sopping wet. Oooooh… I love this feeling and I can tell he did too. I grind down on that long shaft while he slapped my ass and sucked on my tits. I was cumming all over his hard dick and balls, showing him how the Kitty likes to play the game. We keep fucking like this for awhile until we can barely breathe. We get up to take a break and I look down to see a huge puddle on his leather sofa. He seemed so impressed. He told me that he has never been with a gusher and he was glad I warned him. He had to soak up the mess with a towel.

Like good football fans, we grab a beer and sit naked to watch the kick-off. That lasted for about 10 minutes before I started stroking his cock and wanting it in a better place than just my hand. I stood up and lowered my pussy on that throbbing cock reverse cowgirl. I love looking down and watching a dick sinking deep inside me, which made me squirt on his floor. He wanted a taste of my sweet cum so he got on his knees and licked my pussy good. Then he climbed up on the sofa and was grinding that cock in deep. This was the final straw that made him cum! He made sure he didn’t pump his cum in me too deep because he wanted to get a good picture… We did! :p

Time for another break - we needed to rehydrate.

Half time wasn’t even over yet and we were at it again. He laid me down on the sofa (with a towel this time) and slid his long throbbing cock in my already fucked pussy. He was stroking me with a deep, slow, grinding motion that felt so good. I did not want him to stop fucking me this way. I was arching my back, rotating my hips in an up and down movement hitting one of my favorite spots. That sent me into big throbbing orgasms. I exploded Kitty juice all over his cock again. We soaked the sofa again, with my sweat and my sweet juices.

We then moved into the bedroom. He put me on the edge of the bed and lapped-up all my wet juices straight from the source! He stood up and pounded me with my legs up on his shoulders for a while. After that we got in the center of the bed with him on top. He put my legs up and got in the Kitty deep. I noticed his legs were shaking and so were mine. We did not care about football anymore! We lay down on the side in the spooning position. He cock is a nice and long so he had no problem getting around this bubble butt. This was new for me (sorry hubby :() and I thought it was fun!

Next he asked for my infamous position. I got on my tummy with a pillow under it and propped my round ass up. He entered my pussy and I stroked it sooo good. Of course I got his pillow wet. As I was working my hips in a nice circular position I felt his cock swell and pump his cum in me again. We were fucking like crazy. I suggested another one of my favorite positions… “The Chair”. He got his kitchen chair and brought it in the bedroom. I love being on top where I can exploit a cock fast or slow. I worked it good until I came even more - again and again.

By this time I was getting a little worn out. I think both our bodies were getting sore in lots of different places. But isn’t that how a good game goes?!!

Attachments

• FromTop 2.JPG
    FromTop 2.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,842
  • HerSee.JPG
    HerSee.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,139
  • Batter.JPG
    Batter.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 3,029
  • TopRear 2.JPG
    TopRear 2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,443
Thank You

Awsum pics, great sex and i think the bed tells the story,Keep up the great work;);)

Saints Date Leftovers

First Pic: Hmmm, mKitty didn't mention that...

Second Pic: Huge blob of thick semen that spilled out of my wife's used vagina.

Enjoy!

AF.JPG Blob.JPG

Reactions: joost
Anal

Yes we tried a little bit of anal that one time, but it was a little uncomfortable for MKitty. But I didnt mind, MKitty's pussy is ever so inviting. Delicious and always wet and wanting! And I just cannot help myself from getting seconds, thirds, and fourths of that sweet Kitty!

Oh and about the Saints game. When I saw Kitty walking up to my door, she looked like she didn't have anything on underneath that jersey. That by itself is cause for instant erection!! There's nothing better than to watch a football game completely naked with a beautiful sexy woman holding your dick. I don't think I ever went soft!

Legs

mKitty said:
mKitty has started seeing a new man that she met on this site. She is very excited about it because they seem to have a lot in common and simply enjoy each others' company. For that and several other reasons (big dick, of course) she refers to him as a "real boyfriend". She even likes his car better. :(

As she anticipates their third meet tonight, I notice more and more the sparkle in her eye and spring in her strut. So much so, in fact, that the thrill of my wife being seduced is tempered with genuine anxiety (the true cuckold rush!).

These are some of the pics she sent him when they were in the web-flirting stage.
You are lucky man, What loverly long legs your lady has.

Kitty

Ok, its going on 2 weeks without playtime with the Kitty. I know shes missing some good fucking. I'm thinking next time we hook up, I'm gonna really send her home well fucked. A sexy MILF like that needs some good dick often. We need to get her hubby to post some more pictures of our encounters. There's nothing better than a freshly fucked pussy. And especially Kitty's

Peace for now

Here Kitty Kitty!!!!

Maybe she's still in recovery...hehehe

Recovery

Hell I needed a day to recover!! One thing I love to do is give a good Hotwife a good fucking. Especially when she's into it as much as I am. When I get a text message the next day telling me thats she sore and walking a little funny, and still have a grin on her face the next couple of days! Thats a good fucking!

Peace

How is the head?

So...what do you think?

I think she does it so good because she likes it so much.

KissIt 2.JPG BallHandling 2.JPG

Loves it

She loves it. Thats the reason she such a great lay. Kitty really gets into it when shes getting a good fucking. She is very talented at sucking dick. Many times I almost blew my load deep in her throat, but as a good MILF deserves, the only place for me to plant my seed is deep in her womb. Nothing better then nutting in sloppy wet vagina! And you guys seen the pictures, Kitty squirts like a mofo!!!

Peace

3rd Date

She told me bits and pieces...I appreciate the pictures.

PointOfSale 2.JPG SideDoggy 2.JPG

The first picture in the above post says it all. Kitty has such an awesome ass and her pussy is just so inviting. When I enter her doggystyle, she loves it and really works her muscles. It's freakin heaven. I can pound her all night and she'd still take it like a trooper and never stop squirting. And when I'm telling her Im fixing to cum deep in her vagina. she goes crazy and cums harder herself!!! Now thats a true Hotwife!

I'm counting the days for our next meet!

happy

Go for it Kitty get all you can.:)

WillieD said:
The first picture in the above post says it all.

How right you are. mKitty's husband is so very lucky that you share these hot pics. I'd love to see pics like that of my wife and her lovers.

Pt. 4

Well it's looking like I get to play with mKitty again this Thursday!!! I can't wait to see what surprises she has for me this time! One thing is for sure, I'll be sending her home very satisfied and full to her hubby. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what you want to see?

Let her know!

To be continued.

I'd like to see some of your cum all over those pretty toes...

Finishing pt. 3...

She came back with several "after pics" last time - bragging about how you came in her 3 times that night...

Have fun Thursday night. I'll be at a damn conference in Houston :(. mKitty feels extra dirty for fucking while her husband is out of town. She wants me to send her a picture of my cum wasted on the hotel room tile. Do you have a camera phone?

Attachments

• CreamKitty 2.JPG
    CreamKitty 2.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,903
  • RedKitty 2.JPG
    RedKitty 2.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,489
  • UsedKitty 2.JPG
    UsedKitty 2.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,040
  • StrechedKitty 2.JPG
    StrechedKitty 2.JPG