• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Dayum

How can a brotha get in on that action! Where u located?

Incredible

mKitty has become part of my every day life, I am going to get some of my wifes pics and post them here. I f you have read my previous posts you will know she has been Fucked by friend of mine in the past but has not been into it for a while, hopefully we will be back into it soon and I will be able t post along with Kitty and Hubby since they are having all the fun, I will post soon,,,,Loadman!

I can't get over how much mKitty cums! That sheet is soaked! Willie D, you've gotta get some shots of that happening!

Shots

I tell you it's not as easy as it may seem to snap some pictures while we're hot and heavy into it. Pictures are the last thing on my mind!!!!! mKitty's is so freaking hot and into it that I'm in animalistic mode if thats a word! I get off on her getting off of me getting off! Is there such a thing? Its almost pure lust when we get after it.

The last couple of times we met I really didnt get a chance to really eat that sweet pussy of hers. When she showed up at my house with no panties and no bra and she said dont worry about pictures, I was like lets go!!! But I relaxed her after the drive with a nice little back rub, after she warmed up I stripped her down to the bare Kitty and I couldnt wait to taste that sweet kitty of hers. And it was ever so sweet. She couldnt wait to get her mouth around my dick so we took it to my bedroom for a little 69. In no time she was squirting her sweet juices all over my face and chest. I loved it! I couldn't take it any more and I had to fuck that sweet pussy of hers. It didnt take long before I dumped my seed deep into her womb. and then I still couldn't stop as I continued to fuck her til we snapped that first shot of my dick covered in our love juices.

Untill next time.. mKitty is one hell of a hotwife!

Peace

Let's hear the Kitty's side of that encounter!

how about more pictures of MKittys wedding ring

Your Kitty is Wonderfull

We love her hotsexy Legs and Feet

Meeooow!!!

jeminfla said:
Let's hear the Kitty's side of that encounter!

Animalistic is a good word to describe it. Since I am a scorpio, the fall weather brings out the primitive woman in me…seeking out hung men to fuck over & over until my kitty is full of yummy sauce.

WillieD ate my pussy so well, it was purring instantly. I love feeding a man my cum while sucking on his cock. He uses his tongue with enthusiasm which I totally enjoy!

I had a great time just focusing on how his dick was pleasing my pussy. Lots of grinding and rotating our hips together – one of my favorite things was when he told me I was a talented woman and I had skills. ;)

WillieD has noticed how much I get off when a man experiences the pleasure of my pussy. I love for a man to spurt his warm pollen deep in my precious flower. It always makes me cum, throbbing and showering…ahhh

Squirting pictures

It does seem to be difficult to get a good squirting picture. Here are a few attempts.

Attachments

• CuteMess.JPG
    CuteMess.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,194
  • PhoneSquirt.jpg
    PhoneSquirt.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,087
awesome post! What can I say? My cock is dribbling for you, Kitty! :)
Keep up the gooood fucking.!
Panos

Ahhh, Kitty sweet Kitty, where for art thou?
I MISS YOUR POSTS! I haven't had a good orgasm in over a week! Please update us...

Bad Kitty!

She needs to be grounded, really. She has been missing workouts and eating junk food.

She also needs to make more money. It would be nice to utilize her sexual talents for income, which she has expressed interest in. Either that, or she will have to get a second job waiting tables and probably not get to play at all.

mKitty said:
She will have to get a second job waiting tables and probably not get to play at all.

LOL

Yeah, she won't meet any cock doing that.

Teaching the hubby a lesson!

I just read my hubby's little post. I had to punish him! I just dropped my panties in front of the computer chair where he was sitting and started to jack off. You guys know I am known for squirting... I just covered him head to toe in my sweet pussy juice. It is nice to see him with cum on his face for a change.

Yes, I have been a bad kitty! It was mKitty's birthday last Friday!

mKitty ~ Meow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics

M kitty the pics are all, very nice to look at thank u for the effort and your time dedicated,for the pleasures of others very nice to see,your sweet cunt glowing after its been freshly fucked by that great fat pennis thank u ellin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover ME mKitty, please!

mKitty said:
I just covered him head to toe in my sweet pussy juice. It is nice to see him with cum on his face for a change.

mKitty ~ Meow!

That is my dream! We've been training my wife's pussy to squirt, so far with only a little success (more like a dribble than a squirt!). I can only imagine the experience of being on the receiving end of one of mKitty's showers...
If you're ever in Daytona Beach, Kitty...

Happy Birthday Kitty

I hope you celebrated accordingly? Did you treat yourself special that day because you definetly deseve to be treated like a Queen everyday! I think you are perfect!!

Loadman

Still the Emperor!

mKitty said:
... I just covered him head to toe in my sweet pussy juice...

Yeah, I HAD to take a shower after that - it wasn't just a matter of wiping it off! That's pretty much how she handles disputes around here. At the first sign of conflict she drops her pants and within seconds is cumming all over the place...and wins the argument, of course. The first two pics illustrate the vast difference in her pussy as it becomes stimulated.

But the Emperor always has his way in the end! She spent most of the evening trying to get her young bf over here to no avail (idiot). So I got a blowjob, then had my drinking buddy over 'till 1:00am, then gave her a rough sloppy fuck after that...HA!

I know it's been a while, so here is some previously unreleased mKitty.

WaxedCute.JPG Curtains.JPG SideTurned 2.JPG TanFold 2.JPG BlackSmile.JPG

Reactions: joost
Our night out together

Hubby had been wanting to play photographer, so on a Friday night we headed to my well-hung boyfriend’s house. Once we got there the Kitty was aching for some big cock. I had been thinking of it as my hubby drove. The clothes came off and I climbed on top of WD’s long, thick dick. I was anxious to show off in front of the Emperor so he could see how good I look with my pussy full and stretched. I started by greedily working my hips and grinding that cock in deep. Of course I became dripping wet in a matter of minutes.

I sensed that WD was trying to impress the Emperor also. Not holding anything back, he was thrusting his cock in me hard and deep. Pounding my pussy and filling it up with his thick shaft, making my sweet juice run down his balls. At some point I remember filling WD’s mouth with my cum and him cumming in the Kitty…but it was all a blur. My hubby was getting some great pictures of this wild energetic fuck session. I love to look over at him with a big grin on my face. I believe it was turning him on too much. After a while he said he didn’t want to take anymore pictures, just watch and enjoy….. then he asked if he could jump in. I got so excited! I love giving pleasure and was getting to do it to two guys at the same time, plus double pleasure for me. :D

The Emperor sat on the sofa with his dick out. I got on my knees in front of him and tilted my hips back for WD to get me doggie style. Sometimes it was hard to keep my mouth around hubby’s dick while I was getting drilled from behind. Then it was hubby’s turn to feel my stretched-out pussy. I mounted him facing forward. He had to smell and taste the sweat that was covering my tits as I leaned into him. I came hard, drizzling my cum juice on his cock as I thought of his little dick exploring my used pussy. I got off of him and saw that his dick was now coated with a gooey mixture of my juice and WD’s cum. I slurped it all up like honey. I turned around to reverse cowgirl and started fucking his cock with deep slow strokes. WD came up to me with his hard cock ready for sucking. It looked so delicious! I felt like a true slut, enjoying every minute of it. WD said he was about to cum in my mouth. I got off hubby’s dick so I could really focus on slurping down his hot cum. The Emperor got behind me and kept me cumming with his hand. WD shot his load in my mouth just 2 feet away from my little cuck. I really got off with my hubby being so close. I was ready for the Emperor to release his load in me now. Like a good kitty, I laid on the floor with a pillow under my hips and hubby slid right in my soaked pussy. I worked that dick of his till he moaned and pumped his seed in me. Now I was a satisfied little kitty, getting hot cum in both ends from two cocks at once. What a perfect night for a horny slut!

EatingStr 2.JPG Hips 2.JPG ProneFeet 2.JPG Intense 2.JPG

Reactions: joost
I love a woman who squirts. Very sexy to see your mess with panties still on. Love to fuck you in the chair while hubby watches.

Users who are viewing this thread