Moving guy and wife

DWilson

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2022
Accidentally stumbled on this site from google search. Sharing my very subtle but amazing experience from yesterday

I am 33 yrs old, medium built, love running (so I am pretty lean with no fat/muscle), and lives in TN. My wife Shelly is 30, with beautifully long legs (I called her lady long legs when we were dating). She isn’t very tall but still have amazing legs, again from running. We run a lot together, keeps us healthy and her in shape. However, that also means I am not a muscular guy who spends hours in gym, never have been that but have been jealous of them. We have a house in suburbs which we recently decided to change a bit. Small changes not huge, such as moving a few bits of furniture between floors and assembling a new guest bedroom bed, etc.

We thought of asking a few friends who can lend their hand but then decided against and looked for basic moving guys on Craigslist. We needed two guys as the couch is pretty heavy to lift especially on stairs. Finally we found someone who can do it cheaply and they decided to come at 7 pm Sunday night. We both were pretty excited as we can then get some new furniture after making space. I was also bit nervous to have someone you don’t know into the house.l but I made peace with that

We got lucky, two guys showed up right at time and both looked professional. One owned the business (Marquis) and was the main guy and I think he got an assistant with him. Marquis was strong 6’3-6’4 light skinned black guy wearing a black Miami heats jersey which gave clear view of his strong chest, muscles and biceps. The kind of guy who will love amazing with slim white gal Shelly. Shelly and I showed them the furniture and stuff we wanted to move and they quickly got to business.

We were amazed how meticulously he managed to get the couch through the stairs. At one time, he by himself raised it over to get it above the stairs railings, clearly showing his ballooned biceps. The couch didn’t touch let alone damage any of the walls which I was worried about. Shelly whispered in my ear that she can’t believe how he lifted that monster couch. Once the lifting and moving work was done the other guy left and Marquis spent next 40 min assembling the complicated bed. I chatted with him and got to know him. He said he works at the airport and do this on the side to make some extra cash. He must be 28-29 yrs old. He also plays basketball for the local team (hence the heats jersey). While we were chatting Shelly was getting ready for her preplanned girls meet up and dinner. Marquis also told me that this is his last appointment and will be wrapping up after this and is off ok Monday.

After he finished all the work, I don’t know why but I asked him if he wants to have a chilled beer which he readily agreed to. We stayed around the kitchen island as we chatted and sipped our beers. He was an easily guy to chat to and was a bit bashful and shy as well.

In the meantime Shelly had no idea that he is still here and she walked down wearing a short black color leather wraparound mini skirt with red color blouse and heavy perfume. She had big shoes with heels and a choker. As she was coming down, she said something like babe I am leaving and will be late and then she saw him with me. She was taken aback and took a good 10 sec pause and then said something like “boys and their beers” with a smile. She was hesitant to give me the lips peck and hug which she always does before either of us leave as he was around. I walked to her and did that and asked her to enjoy herself before she left.

I looked at Marquis and clearly his eyes were on Shelly. I won’t blame him at all as she can turn many eyes balls but I got such a strong hard-on seeing him looking at Shelly. She waited about 3-4 min before her friend picked her up and I enjoyed watching Marquis enjoyed his view of my wife. After she left I talked a bit about her, how we met etc. I felt nice talking about her and showed a few pics we took last year when we went to her cousins wedding. He didn’t ask many questions but at the end asked me one “does she have a twin sister” and laughed in his deep husky voice.

Anyway, he left after 30 min and I sat for the remaining evening thinking of Shelly and him together. I imagined if she was married to him instead, what would he do every day with her? Lift her from her tiny waist with one hand as he take her? How will she like the company of a good looking black muscular man? Will she makes all her besties jealous of her? Every woman wants to be with a strong man, what would have came to her mind when she first saw him? I have never been so hard and horny in my life

One last thing, Shelly messaged me after 1 hour asking if he is gone or we are still gulping beers together. I said no he is gone, she said why so early. I could have had his company as she is also out. I don’t think there was anything naughty in that question but just reading that made me feel good.

Anyway, I will leave it here for now and love to hear from others as well…in my mind, he has been having her since Sunday

Reactions: Macmachine, EdwardKusnoto, Eamdaniel and 15 others
pick her brain about her thoughts

Reactions: MDBiBear and DaveJ
I bit more about him what I could gather from my interaction with him

He was 6’4, well trimmed clean looking beard, short hair, and obviously a well built guy. He said he has a college degree but was never interested in desk job, he likes to do heavy-duty jobs which also keeps him in proper shape. He was a man of very few words and mostly smiling or laughing when you have conversation with him, kind of no bullshit guy. His family is in Miami and he moved here for college and stayed back.

I may drop a note and ask if he is open to meet in a pub for another drink sometime in near future, may be on Friday.

Reactions: Macmachine, BorrowMyWife, SquirmingSub and 5 others
Keep us posted! White bull here 6’4”, 260. Live stories about us bulls. Lol.

Reactions: Subsforfun and cravingheruse
Conversation with Shelly 15 min ago:

I: Those guys were so good and professional that now I am looking for unnecessary reasons to call them again ..(laugh)

Shelly: Let’s move the couch from living room to guest bedroom one day and next day bring it back to the living room (chuckles)

I: no i am serious, they were good especially Marquis

She: I swear, the way he lifted that couch alone over his head so it doesn’t damage the stair. Unbelievable. He was powerful with stamina as he kept it over his head for good 3-4 min.

I: and I can’t even easily move a microwave

She: Don’t, don’t even try that…chuckles

Reactions: Macmachine, MDBiBear, SquirmingSub and 4 others
DWilson said:
I may drop a note and ask if he is open to meet in a pub for another drink sometime in near future, may be on Friday.

Sounds like you're on the right track. Since your Friday meet-up will result in becoming better friends with Marquis, you might consider inviting him to your place for lunch with you and your wife Ms. Shelly — say, on a Saturday or Sunday. Then, during your lunch, "discover" you're almost out of beer. Then, leave Marquis and Ms. Shelly alone together while you go out to replenish your beer supply.

Reactions: Macmachine, BorrowMyWife, luvswatchinghotwives and 3 others
Custer Laststand said:
Then, leave Marquis and Ms. Shelly alone together while you go out to replenish your beer supply.
I’d love to leave her alone with him even if that will come as a big surprise to Shelly. She may be mad at me but I think will be worth it.

However, too far fetched for now as I haven’t sent him the text as yet

Reactions: Macmachine and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Accidentally stumbled on this site from google search. Sharing my very subtle but amazing experience from yesterday

I am 33 yrs old, medium built, love running (so I am pretty lean with no fat/muscle), and lives in TN. My wife Shelly is 30, with beautifully long legs (I called her lady long legs when we were dating). She isn’t very tall but still have amazing legs, again from running. We run a lot together, keeps us healthy and her in shape. However, that also means I am not a muscular guy who spends hours in gym, never have been that but have been jealous of them. We have a house in suburbs which we recently decided to change a bit. Small changes not huge, such as moving a few bits of furniture between floors and assembling a new guest bedroom bed, etc.

We thought of asking a few friends who can lend their hand but then decided against and looked for basic moving guys on Craigslist. We needed two guys as the couch is pretty heavy to lift especially on stairs. Finally we found someone who can do it cheaply and they decided to come at 7 pm Sunday night. We both were pretty excited as we can then get some new furniture after making space. I was also bit nervous to have someone you don’t know into the house.l but I made peace with that

We got lucky, two guys showed up right at time and both looked professional. One owned the business (Marquis) and was the main guy and I think he got an assistant with him. Marquis was strong 6’3-6’4 light skinned black guy wearing a black Miami heats jersey which gave clear view of his strong chest, muscles and biceps. The kind of guy who will love amazing with slim white gal Shelly. Shelly and I showed them the furniture and stuff we wanted to move and they quickly got to business.

We were amazed how meticulously he managed to get the couch through the stairs. At one time, he by himself raised it over to get it above the stairs railings, clearly showing his ballooned biceps. The couch didn’t touch let alone damage any of the walls which I was worried about. Shelly whispered in my ear that she can’t believe how he lifted that monster couch. Once the lifting and moving work was done the other guy left and Marquis spent next 40 min assembling the complicated bed. I chatted with him and got to know him. He said he works at the airport and do this on the side to make some extra cash. He must be 28-29 yrs old. He also plays basketball for the local team (hence the heats jersey). While we were chatting Shelly was getting ready for her preplanned girls meet up and dinner. Marquis also told me that this is his last appointment and will be wrapping up after this and is off ok Monday.

After he finished all the work, I don’t know why but I asked him if he wants to have a chilled beer which he readily agreed to. We stayed around the kitchen island as we chatted and sipped our beers. He was an easily guy to chat to and was a bit bashful and shy as well.

In the meantime Shelly had no idea that he is still here and she walked down wearing a short black color leather wraparound mini skirt with red color blouse and heavy perfume. She had big shoes with heels and a choker. As she was coming down, she said something like babe I am leaving and will be late and then she saw him with me. She was taken aback and took a good 10 sec pause and then said something like “boys and their beers” with a smile. She was hesitant to give me the lips peck and hug which she always does before either of us leave as he was around. I walked to her and did that and asked her to enjoy herself before she left.

I looked at Marquis and clearly his eyes were on Shelly. I won’t blame him at all as she can turn many eyes balls but I got such a strong hard-on seeing him looking at Shelly. She waited about 3-4 min before her friend picked her up and I enjoyed watching Marquis enjoyed his view of my wife. After she left I talked a bit about her, how we met etc. I felt nice talking about her and showed a few pics we took last year when we went to her cousins wedding. He didn’t ask many questions but at the end asked me one “does she have a twin sister” and laughed in his deep husky voice.

Anyway, he left after 30 min and I sat for the remaining evening thinking of Shelly and him together. I imagined if she was married to him instead, what would he do every day with her? Lift her from her tiny waist with one hand as he take her? How will she like the company of a good looking black muscular man? Will she makes all her besties jealous of her? Every woman wants to be with a strong man, what would have came to her mind when she first saw him? I have never been so hard and horny in my life

One last thing, Shelly messaged me after 1 hour asking if he is gone or we are still gulping beers together. I said no he is gone, she said why so early. I could have had his company as she is also out. I don’t think there was anything naughty in that question but just reading that made me feel good.

Anyway, I will leave it here for now and love to hear from others as well…in my mind, he has been having her since Sunday
The only thing I didn't like was the part where you thought about Shelly being married to him. There are many stories on here that have shown / explained how guys have ended up leaving the wife alone or set them up to be fucked, and Shelly is no exception. At some point you can just up and tell her when you are talking about Marquis how you can imagine him fucking her. You could always whisper that in her ear when you are fucking her ya know.. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

bobstudio83 said:
The only thing I didn't like was the part where you thought about Shelly being married to him.
I am sorry but whether you liked it or not that was a real thought which came to my mind. Respectfully, I am not here to be judged or to be dishonest. I will share more about her family later but long story short, her family has a history and strong preference of women marrying strong men. I am the exception, which is the reason that thought came to my mind. Anyway, that’s for another day.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub, cynful, Greytaylor and 1 other person
bobstudio83 said:
At some point you can just up and tell her when you are talking about Marquis how you can imagine him fucking her.
Too risky to say anything like that right now, may be later yes

Reactions: Gaezel, Greytaylor and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
I am sorry but whether you liked it or not that was a real thought which came to my mind. Respectfully, I am not here to be judged or to be dishonest. I will share more about her family later but long story short, her family has a history and strong preference of women marrying strong men. I am the exception, which is the reason that thought came to my mind. Anyway, that’s for another day.
What I meant was the part of her being married to him. I want her to remain married to you...lol. All good brother...excellent story!!!I envy you.

Reactions: DWilson
Sharing a little more context about her

Shelly grew up In a southern family, she has been a southern belle all along. Her dad is the head of the house, he take all the decisions, is a strong man and also is very handy in doing all things himself. Last year we did some renovations and he did all the work. Shelly reminded me how much $ we saved because her dad took care of everything. Her ideal man growing up was her dad, who is strong, no BS and the master of the house. She is still daddy’s girl.

Reactions: MDBiBear, SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Here is the text I sent to him, will wait to see if he replies back

“Hey Marquis, this is Dan. We met the other day when you helped me move my stuff. Wanted to see if you will be up for a beer Friday evening? Shelly will be out with her gfs, we can continue our conversation on the best NBA team in the country LOL. I am open to any bar you pick”

Fingers crossed

Reactions: Macmachine, Eamdaniel, SquirmingSub and 2 others
DWilson said:
Here is the text I sent to him, will wait to see if he replies back

“Hey Marquis, this is Dan. We met the other day when you helped me move my stuff. Wanted to see if you will be up for a beer Friday evening? Shelly will be out with her gfs, we can continue our conversation on the best NBA team in the country LOL. I am open to any bar you pick”

Fingers crossed

Good work. When I suggested you invite Marquis over for lunch with you and Ms. Shelly, I didn't mean to imply immediately. Rather, it's something you could keep in mind for the longer-term. In the meantime, you might talk with her in bed, while the two of you are fucking, about Marquis in ways that increase her interest in him. In that way, you could gradually make it a joint effort.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Love to hear everything tell more

I got this reply from Marquis today morning

“How about Thursday instead, 8 PM”

Reactions: Macmachine, Eamdaniel, SquirmingSub and 2 others
DWilson said:
I got this reply from Marquis today morning

“How about Thursday instead, 8 PM”

Sounds like a positive response.

Reactions: DWilson
Meeting him tomorrow at a local bar. I told Shelly that I am meeting him and she was asking why and why not other friends I already know. I told her that I didn’t find any hypocrisy in him unlike others. He is a no BS man and I enjoyed my conversation with him the other day.

I love the way she said jokingly with a laughter

I hope you are not falling for him”

LOL, i wish I could easily explain what’s been running in my brain since last Sunday.

Anything I should do in then next 24 hours?

Reactions: Eamdaniel, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
DWilson said:

We once hired a couple local movers....one was a big black guy, well over six foot, muscular....he hefted a heavy pull out sofa/bed onto his shoulders and walked downstairs with it to his truck like it was nothing. He had tried out for the Dallas Cowboys some years before that but I don't think he was picked up. Really nice guy.

mywifecheats said:
We once hired a couple local movers....one was a big black guy, well over six foot, muscular....he hefted a heavy pull out sofa/bed onto his shoulders and walked downstairs with it to his truck like it was nothing. He had tried out for the Dallas Cowboys some years before that but I don't think he was picked up. Really nice guy.
Anything happened after that?