• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
I am thinking on something like

“Marquis, why don’t you send a text to Shelly? She will like hearing from your directly”

Thoughts?
That would be great!! And not suspicious at all.

May be even asking him to call her directly

“Marquis, why don’t you call Shelly and thank her? She will like hearing from your directly”

• Love
Reactions: Aussiewimpp, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 2 others
DWilson said:

“Marquis, why don’t you call Shelly and thank her? She will like hearing from your directly”
I think you are on the right track. It's time to move her along.

Reactions: bobstudio83
DWilson said:

Nothing wrong with that either!!! I like the call even better than the text!!

try this, next time you meet him on a night Shelly is out, just mention where she is going.

after you head home i'd be interested if he went looking for her.

Shelly told me that he called her and they chatted. No further info. The call lasted 17 min (saw on her phone)

I poked her to tell me more and even asked what she thinks about him but only got vague answers. The only think she mentioned was that he was humble and appreciated her help to find the job.

Guessing end of the things here? :( One positive thing is that she has saved his number

Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Shelly told me that he called her and they chatted. No further info. The call lasted 17 min (saw on her phone)

I poked her to tell me more and even asked what she thinks about him but only got vague answers. The only think she mentioned was that he was humble and appreciated her help to find the job.

Guessing end of the things here? :( One positive thing is that she has saved his number
17 minute phone call? I’m betting there was more than just a thank you in there. I don’t think that is the end of it so don’t give up yet. Keep at it and let us know!

DWilson said:

17 minutes is good chit chat. Definitely don't end it there, but you will will be able to see if there are any texts or calls between them from now on since she saved his number. This won't be a quick and easy thing to make happen, it will take time. Have you met him for drinks lately? Not a bad idea to keep that friendship line open.

Maybe the three of you should meet up for drinks or dinner. Would he be willing to call or text her and say he would like to buy her a drink for helping find the job? You definitely need to have them connect real soon, either the three of you or her and him if possible. She needs to interact with him right away to keep it fresh.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
msbevw said:
Maybe the three of you should meet up for drinks or dinner. Would he be willing to call or text her and say he would like to buy her a drink for helping find the job? You definitely need to have them connect real soon, either the three of you or her and him if possible. She needs to interact with him right away to keep it fresh.
I agree. Have a cookout and invite him over?? Dinner and drinks out?? Choices are there to act on this and keep it fresh. These are good ideas without it seeming like you are pushing her onto him. Flirting from her or him could come naturally in these type of scenarios.

Reactions: msbevw
I am not seeing any further action from either of them so either I wait, give up to do something from my end. I was hoping he will invite us for drinks or dinner

DWilson said:
I am not seeing any further action from either of them so either I wait, give up to do something from my end. I was hoping he will invite us for drinks or dinner
Don't wait. Take action yourself and make arrangements for the three of you to get together this weekend for drinks or dinner. You need to take charge of this situation since you are the one interested in seeing it happen. Don't wait for either of them to do anything or it won't happen.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, DWilson, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DWilson said:
IMO I think you just need to start doing activities with all three of you as was stated previously. Let them both get comfortable around each other.
Cultivate the friendship and eventually start suggesting that the two of them hang out on planned outings. Make plans to hang out somewhere then come up with an excuse why you can’t make it or maybe that you have something to do so you will be late meeting them. Encourage them to be alone together somehow. Maybe say things like “Well, you should really get to know him” Play him up to her.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, DWilson and msbevw
I liked the idea of cooking together or BBQ as this will give much longer opportunity for them to be together. Struggling to see how can I break the ice

Reactions: Donnierules, SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DWilson said:
I liked the idea of cooking together or BBQ as this will give much longer opportunity for them to be together. Struggling to see how can I break the ice
Talk to him about his workout habits and dedication to keeping his body in shape in front of her. Talk about how much you admire that and wish you had that dedication. Poke fun at yourself playfully, emasculate yourself. Talk to her and tell her how beautiful and desirable she is. Play some music and ask him to show his dance moves? Maybe you can get her to dance with him when everyone is nice and loosened up. Maybe you have a pool that will showcase each of them?

Reactions: SquirmingSub
DWilson said:
Easy... just say to Shelley "Honey, I was thinking about doing a BBQ this weekend and would like to invite Marquis over to join us, what do you think?" That gives a few hours of chit chatting amongst the 3 of you, it's no pressure, but it gives them time to be in front of one another and get comfortable. You don't have to bring up them being together sexually yet. But you will be able to gauge how the visit impacted her in bed later that night. You have to do the work here. We are merely trying to help with suggestions. Trust us on this one, we are on your side here. The BBQ is a great start. and c'mon, they've already had a 17 minute phone call. I'm willing to bet Shelley will smile and say inviting him over is a great idea. Trouble is, it's now Thursday, so I would invite him NOW for next weekend.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and DWilson
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you're on the right track. Since your Friday meet-up will result in becoming better friends with Marquis, you might consider inviting him to your place for lunch with you and your wife Ms. Shelly — say, on a Saturday or Sunday. Then, during your lunch, "discover" you're almost out of beer. Then, leave Marquis and Ms. Shelly alone together while you go out to replenish your beer supply.
And the BBQ is exactly where this comes into play about leaving them alone to go get more alcohol/food items

luvswatchinghotwives said:
And the BBQ is exactly where this comes into play about leaving them alone to go get more alcohol/food items
EVEN going in and out of the house while cooking!!!

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
I’m way more excited about this than I should be! 😆

luvswatchinghotwives said:
I’m way more excited about this than I should be! 😆
Same here!!! I want to be like that little Devil in Animal House and sit on his shoulder and give instructions!!! LOL

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives