Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
I hope he doesn’t screw up this time else this is done
Leave as soon as possible to give them maximum time alone. Good luck.

Reactions: toolman
Hopefully this goes well for all involved!

Reactions: toolman and SquirmingSub
DWilson said:
I hope he doesn’t screw up this time else this is done
So what happened?

Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83 and SquirmingSub
Do you think he is still too busy to update or has he given up on this post?

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
msbevw said:
Do you think he is still too busy to update or has he given up on this post?
I feel like he’s given up. His last couple post, he didn’t seem very hopeful that Shelly was going to rekindle her interest in Marques. Maybe it was just a first step, and now that the door has been open, she will find one herself and we will get to hear about their new journey.

Reactions: bobstudio83, SquirmingSub and msbevw
15 days since the last update. If this was all true Marques should be pissed. She waited till he took her shopping then called the whole thing off. But sure seems like it is dead as a doornail.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, Bottomcuck and SquirmingSub
DWilson said:
She is going to give him a last chance, they are meeting now. I am with her but won’t be sticking around long
It's been almost 3 weeks. Where are you? Are you coming back to update this?

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
msbevw said:
It's been almost 3 weeks. Where are you? Are you coming back to update this?
Even if it's to just say " it didn't work out "

Reactions: bobstudio83, SquirmingSub and msbevw
LincsCpl said:
Don’t be so negative, it took my Mrs years to finally let herself go, but when it happened it happened very fast.

It’s possibly already happened, and now DWilson is trying to process the multitude of weird emotions that hit a hubby afterwards. These emotions can leave a hubby in a total state of confusion for quite a while. I remember going through this phase for a couple of weeks.

Alternatively, maybe ordinary life and work have got in the way, meaning there really is nothing to report as yet.

It’s also possible that one of the three got cold feet, which would be understandable in these circumstances.

Either way, fingers crossed for a happy outcome for all involved.
i think ur likely rite, Hubby needs time to get a grip on his New life as a willing cuckold.

I might be confused but I'm pretty sure this thread started back up with a totally different username? I've looked but haven't been able to find it again. It's also very possible I am wrong.