• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

DWilson said:
The moving was completed around 6 yesterday. Marquis left directly from the shop and Shelly went to have dinner with her two of her work colleagues. She came back around 9:30

Sounds like a pretty long dinner.

DWilson said:
I asked her how did it all go and she said everything went perfectly. She wasn’t in a mood to share much details so I didn’t bother asking. I checked her phone later and saw a call to him at 8:15 which lasted 5 min.

Interesting. Does your wife Ms. Shelly know you check her phone? If not, how do you do that without her knowing you do that?

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like a pretty long dinner.

Interesting. Does your wife Ms. Shelly know you check her phone? If not, how do you do that without her knowing you do that?
Phones are lying on the table, no big deal to check it for 20 sec

No texts to him, only calls? What about her camera roll? Ever check her photos? Maybe there are some of her out with friends and one that catches him in the background? Or maybe a saved cock pic from a delete text? Naked selfies sent from her to him?

Last edited:
Patience is the virtue here ..I didn’t mention him at all since she came back last night and just now we were sitting and having coffee and she said how much help Marquis was yesterday and how his big (big!!! Lol) truck helped them

Reactions: SquirmingSub and luvswatchinghotwives
luvswatchinghotwives said:
No texts to him, only calls? What about her camera roll? Ever check her photos? Maybe there are some of her out with friends and one that catches him in the background? Or maybe a saved cock pic from a delete text? Naked selfies sent from her to him?
Lol…you should get an Oscar for your imagination..lol

• Haha
DWilson said:
Lol…you should get an Oscar for your imagination..lol
It’s because these are things I wish my wife would do. The excitement of finding stuff like that! Knowing that she has a sexy, dirty secret. That when she feels you she is going out with friends, you know that it is most likely something else entirely.

Reactions: Amberboy
It’s because these are things I wish my wife would do. The excitement of finding stuff like that! Knowing that she has a sexy, dirty secret. That when she feels you she is going out with friends, you know that it is most likely something else entirely.
I know she wasn’t anywhere else, she was with her friend ..lol

DWilson said:
Phones are lying on the table, no big deal to check it for 20 sec

Thanks for clarifying that.

DWilson said:
I know she wasn’t anywhere else, she was with her friend ..lol
Maybe they all fucked him! 😆

Maybe they all fucked him! 😆
I told you, you deserve an Oscar

She is getting there slowly

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, luvswatchinghotwives and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Phones are lying on the table, no big deal to check it [my wife's phone] for 20 sec

This suggests that if it's no big deal for you to spend 20 sec. checking your wife Ms. Shelly's phone, it's similarly no big deal for her to spend 20 sec. checking your phone. If she does, she must know you link frequently to this site (if you use your phone to do so). And, if so.... even if she doesn't know your screen name and even if she hasn't joined this site herself.... that may be helping her accept the concept of getting it on with Marquis.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives, DWilson and bobstudio83
Very moving story.

• Haha
Reactions: Custer Laststand and zippless
My plans to get him for BBQ didn’t pan out. Shelly was pretty adamant that there is no need for it and got angry when I pressed for it. She said that he is a pretty decent guy but we are going over board asking (just) him to come over.

Anyway. Plan B. I am meeting him for drinks today in a bar.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and 2 others
DWilson said:
My plans to get him for BBQ didn’t pan out. Shelly was pretty adamant that there is no need for it and got angry when I pressed for it. She said that he is a pretty decent guy but we are going over board asking (just) him to come over.

Wonder why she reacted that way?

Wonder why she reacted that way?
Maybe she feels a bit conflicted, or needs time to process and doesn’t want to feel pressured into something. Sometimes it’s best to back off a little and let them pursue things at their pace.

Reactions: DWilson
DWilson said:
.......... Anyway. Plan B. I am meeting him for drinks today in a bar.
Sounds good.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Bottomcuck said:
Maybe she feels a bit conflicted, or needs time to process and doesn’t want to feel pressured into something. Sometimes it’s best to back off a little and let them pursue things at their pace.
Can’t agree more

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
DWilson said:

any chance she has a guilty conscience? & does not want to be together with both of you?

she had no problem asking him to help with moving, but a BBQ is going overboard?

Users who are viewing this thread