• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

msbevw said:
Don't try hijacking someone's post. Start your own.
Agree

I've always found that the more contact they have the more likely it will happen. Just keep Marquis and Shelly in contact with each other. Really hope this happens for you all

DWilson said:
Here is a quick update, slow and steady progress but she is still not there as yet. I hope I do not lose the patience

For last three nights we have been having sex and we are rp him. Last night for the first time I heard the magical words from her mouth "Marquis, fuck me hard". After sex, I asked her when she is ready to meet him next and she said likely this weekend. I asked her alone but said no, she wants me to be there and she doesn't want at home. So I need to figure out how to make it happen now.

To avoid close contact with too many people, as might be the case at a bar with a dance floor and weekend band, you might consider — since it's summer — proposing a picnic at a park. Then, stretch out a blanket on the grass, and with Ms. Shelly between you and Marquis, enjoy your picnic basket.

Then, at some point during your picnic, excuse yourself because you have to take a whiz. Then, walk to the park bathroom, leaving your wife Ms. Shelly and Marquis alone together on the blanket. Give them some time, but not so much time they call search and rescue.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Thanks. To be honest, it's all very frustrating as I do not even know she will take any step. But I won't ever put her into something she doesn't want. It's all her decision. Finger crossed. A good thing is that they still talk occasionally.

Any update...?

YES!

Finally, last night three of us went to a local steak house. It was about 12 miles from our place as we didn't want to be in our neighborhood. Shelly and I had agreed that if she will be OK and comfortable then she will let me leave her alone with Marquis. We landed at this place at 7pm and again got a booth. I called Marquis and told him that he will be sitting directly opposite to her and he should think of this as his interview with Shelly for future relationship. Wine made her feel relaxed and at 7:53pm she texted me that I can leave but should still be around and not go home. It was clear to three of us so I do not have to many any stupid excuse that I have work or anything. I got myself in a nearby bar and waited. At 9:12 pm she texted me that they are leaving and i can come. I met them at the gate and saw her giving him hug, he shook my hand and then he left.

I was confused...I asked her what happened? I was expecting him to come home or at least kiss. Damn. Shelly told me later that she liked him but he was really awkward in conversation. In fact there was long 2-3 min pauses and that lost her mood. She then told him that she will text me and leave. The only positive thing was he rubbed his hands on her back when they were leaving.

Shelly was horny at night and we used his name. I think she is expecting more from him but he is not great in impressing women apart from his physical attribute and unfortunately Shelly won't her him enter her panty unless she is comfortable with him. Progress but no progress..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: clonesp, antoniodicro, Custer Laststand and 3 others
DWilson said:
YES! .......... Progress but no progress.

Thanks for the description of your weekend venture with your wife Ms. Shelly and Marquis. I'd say it sounds like progress — they're moving forward. Be patient, and keep up your good work.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the description of your weekend venture with your wife Ms. Shelly and Marquis. I'd say it sounds like progress — they're moving forward. Be patient, and keep up your good work.
To be honest I was disappointed.

Reactions: bobstudio83
DWilson said:
I think it'll happen at some point. Hopefully they send each other occasional text messages. Shelly can always start it off by sending him something like "thinking about you ". Put yourself in his shoes. If he's never done this before he's probably gun shy.

Reactions: LincsCpl
bobstudio83 said:
I think it'll happen at some point. Hopefully they send each other occasional text messages. Shelly can always start it off by sending him something like "thinking about you ". Put yourself in his shoes. If he's never done this before he's probably gun shy.
He is a straight shooter..when I chat with him, 90% of the time I am talking. Shelly is other way round, she loves long conversation led by the guy.

One step at a time there bud it's progressing beautifully. She is obviously interested. I would invite him to your house where she is comfortable. A few drinks some music and laughs. See where it leads. Still sending positive vides bud.

Reactions: DWilson and bobstudio83
Donnierules said:
One step at a time there bud it's progressing beautifully. She is obviously interested. I would invite him to your house where she is comfortable. A few drinks some music and laughs. See where it leads. Still sending positive vides bud.
I love the idea of him coming to the house as well, to get the ball rolling so to speak. I think he may be feeling awkward and not totally sure what he should do. I don't think every man is cut out to be fucking a friends wife.

Reactions: Donnierules
DWilson said:
Overall sounds like progress, even though you were disappointed.

DWilson said:
Shelly told me later that she liked him but he was really awkward in conversation. In fact there was long 2-3 min pauses and that lost her mood. She then told him that she will text me and leave. The only positive thing was he rubbed his hands on her back when they were leaving.

Shelly was horny at night and we used his name. I think she is expecting more from him but he is not great in impressing women apart from his physical attribute and unfortunately Shelly won't her him enter her panty unless she is comfortable with him. Progress but no progress..
As you mentioned, Shelly was open with you letting you know that while she liked him, she felt that the conversation was really awkward with extended pauses during the verbal exchanges. While many women can simply find a man physical attractive and have sex with him, other women truly need to be able to feel a connection on a level that is beyond that of simple physical attraction.

For this to work, it would seem that Shelly will need to be able to feel that deeper intellectual connection before she will feel that deeper physical desire to connect with Marquis sexually. It does seem that she strongly desire it and wants there to be more, although if Marquis can not bring his "A" game to the relationship, it will never happen.

I speak from my own experiences, when a wife is looking for that one night stand, the purely physical attraction is acceptable to them, although when a wife is looking for more of a Boyfriend type relationship, she needs and often desires much more, such as an intellectual connection. This is not something that you can push, or force, it is something that will naturally evolved or it will not.

DWilson said:
He is a straight shooter..when I chat with him, 90% of the time I am talking. Shelly is other way round, she loves long conversation led by the guy.
If he is truly a straight shooter, maybe you can help him be more of what Shelly is looking for an needs to move this forward with Marquis.

DWilson said:
.......... I called Marquis and told him that he will be sitting directly opposite to her and he should think of this as his interview with Shelly for a future relationship.

That may have been too blunt. I mean, how was Marquis supposed to respond to that? Bring a resume....?

On the other hand, there must be no doubt in his mind that your wife Ms. Shelly (and you) are interested in her having "a relationship" with him.

DWilson said:
At 9:12 pm she texted me that they are leaving and i can come. I met them at the gate and saw her giving him a hug, he shook my hand and then he left.

Ms. Shelly giving Marquis a hug was very positive. It was probably the most you could expect at this point.

That's why I suggested, be patient and press on.

does marquis have any idea what you are doing? are you waiting for the light in his head to go on? why are you dancing around the edges & trying to manipulate him?

have a direct conversation with him & stop pussy-footing.

either he is interested or he isn't. however, be sure to tell you wife if you plan to talk directly to him, to make sure she is on board.

lnohhnvm said:
does marquis have any idea what you are doing? are you waiting for the light in his head to go on? why are you dancing around the edges & trying to manipulate him?

have a direct conversation with him & stop pussy-footing.

either he is interested or he isn't. however, be sure to tell you wife if you plan to talk directly to him, to make sure she is on board.
There is no dancing around. Marquis knows it very well and is very much interested.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
You need to make sure Marquis knows what it is going to take from him, being more conversationally engaged, if he wants to get into your wife's panties.
You want this to happen, you know what your wife needs, now you need to make sure Marquis knows what is required. I am sure you didn't think you were going to have to "coach" this guy along to get him to fuck your wife.

DWilson said:
There is no dancing around. Marquis knows it very well and is very much interested.
oh, i must have missed that in your story.

fk2546 said:
You need to make sure Marquis knows what it is going to take from him, being more conversationally engaged, if he wants to get into your wife's panties.
You want this to happen, you know what your wife needs, now you need to make sure Marquis knows what is required. I am sure you didn't think you were going to have to "coach" this guy along to get him to fuck your wife.
I do not plan to coach him at all..I know both Shelly and I were looking forward to it but it is for him to lose. No desperation here

Last edited:
Reactions: msbevw and bobstudio83
Good chat with Shelly this morning. I (genuinely) told her that this may not work. I told her that I am happy this gave us an opportunity to open up the possibility to bringing another guy in our life and we will find someone who matches her standards, both physically and personality wise, I know she cares about both.

However, she told me that she still wants a few weeks before we make a decision on Marquis. Her exact words were "he is awfully unsocial but still sweet". I told her then she needs to spend more time with him and she agreed. She is still not ready to bring him home but she has agreed to go alone with him this time.

• Love
Reactions: DanW_cuckold, Donnierules, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
DWilson said:
Good chat with Shelly this morning. I (genuinely) told her that this may not work. I told her that I am happy this gave us an opportunity to open up the possibility to bringing another guy in our life and we will find someone who matches her standards, both physically and personality wise, I know she cares about both.

However, she told me that she still wants a few weeks before we make a decision on Marquis. Her exact words were "he is awfully unsocial but still sweet". I told her then she needs to spend more time with him and she agreed. She is still not ready to bring him home but she has agreed to go alone with him this time.
That's awesome!!! So happy for you!!!

Reactions: Donnierules and DWilson

Users who are viewing this thread