• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

How would you & Shelly feel about her going back to his place after their next date for a "coffee"?

I'm guessing she trusts him enough by now, and it might offer them the best opportunity to break the ice.
A decent snog is usually all that's needed.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and msbevw
She has told very clearly that no going home (either ours or his) as yet. She knows what going home means and she is not ready for it. I totally respect that

Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, zagc and 4 others
As some of you are engaged so I will share more details, nothing substantial

I do not chat much with Marquis but I called him today and asked how did the evening go with Shelly. He said it was great and he loved the way Shelly responded to him. He said he almost held her hand throughout their meeting. She was more open to conversation and was also open to listening to him on things which she never cared about such as his basketball team. She asked about how many games they play every month, where they are in their local league, who is his fav player, etc. and even asked him if she can come and watch some time. She never talked about sports..so ..it seems she made an attempt as well. She never told me this but she did say they had long conversations this time.

He told that they sat for 40 min after finishing the dinner and finished a few glasses of wine. For dessert he proposed to go the nearby bakery instead. He also said it's clear Shelly is not looking for one night stand and respects that. I asked him what's next and he said he will wait to hear from Shelly but he also said she wanted to meet like this a few more times. He also thanked for the choice of restaurant, it was dim lit, seats were scattered in corners and gave them good opportunity to sit and talked without being bothered about others seeing or interfering them.

Reactions: toolman, msbevw, SquirmingSub and 5 others
Now is the time for patience it seems. With him feeling Shelly is not looking for one night stand it sounds promising that this could become a full on life long cuckold relationship. Shelly seems to be feeling her own way forward on this. You can only show her the path. Now time to hold back and not push. Patience, patience, patience.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and DWilson
DWilson said:
.......... I do not chat much with Marquis but I called him today and asked how did the evening go with Shelly. .....

Sounds like more progress. It might help move your wife Ms. Shelly forward if you were to encourage her to attend one of Marquis' basketball games.

Reactions: toolman
Any progress or plans this weekend?

Reactions: toolman and ChrisJdawg
Bump..........

Reactions: ChrisJdawg and msbevw
DWilson said:
As some of you are engaged so I will share more details, nothing substantial

I do not chat much with Marquis but I called him today and asked how did the evening go with Shelly. He said it was great and he loved the way Shelly responded to him. He said he almost held her hand throughout their meeting. She was more open to conversation and was also open to listening to him on things which she never cared about such as his basketball team. She asked about how many games they play every month, where they are in their local league, who is his fav player, etc. and even asked him if she can come and watch some time. She never talked about sports..so ..it seems she made an attempt as well. She never told me this but she did say they had long conversations this time.

He told that they sat for 40 min after finishing the dinner and finished a few glasses of wine. For dessert he proposed to go the nearby bakery instead. He also said it's clear Shelly is not looking for one night stand and respects that. I asked him what's next and he said he will wait to hear from Shelly but he also said she wanted to meet like this a few more times. He also thanked for the choice of restaurant, it was dim lit, seats were scattered in corners and gave them good opportunity to sit and talked without being bothered about others seeing or interfering them.
It's been a quiet week. Any thing to report?

Reactions: toolman and Bottomcuck
Hopefully everything is good, and we haven’t heard the last of this story.

Yes do want to hear if things have moved along

Almost 2 weeks and no posts. Everything okay?

msbevw said:
Almost 2 weeks and no posts. Everything okay?
That is typically never a good sign

Don’t be so negative, it took my Mrs years to finally let herself go, but when it happened it happened very fast.

It’s possibly already happened, and now DWilson is trying to process the multitude of weird emotions that hit a hubby afterwards. These emotions can leave a hubby in a total state of confusion for quite a while. I remember going through this phase for a couple of weeks.

Alternatively, maybe ordinary life and work have got in the way, meaning there really is nothing to report as yet.

It’s also possible that one of the three got cold feet, which would be understandable in these circumstances.

Either way, fingers crossed for a happy outcome for all involved.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, msbevw and 1 other person
You've made some good points, LincsCpl.

LincsCpl said:
Don’t be so negative, it took my Mrs years to finally let herself go, but when it happened it happened very fast.

It’s possibly already happened, and now DWilson is trying to process the multitude of weird emotions that hit a hubby afterwards. These emotions can leave a hubby in a total state of confusion for quite a while. I remember going through this phase for a couple of weeks.

Alternatively, maybe ordinary life and work have got in the way, meaning there really is nothing to report as yet.

It’s also possible that one of the three got cold feet, which would be understandable in these circumstances.

Either way, fingers crossed for a happy outcome for all involved.
So it took her years to become an overnight slut. So very common.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LincsCpl
Now almost 3 weeks since he has been on here and posted. It doesn't look good. It was a fun post while it lasted.

Reactions: Bottomcuck and SquirmingSub
Maybe his wife and the mover were hot for each other from the first day. They were just stalling for time to get everything arranged. Now he's out and the mover is in.

KandJPlus said:
Maybe his wife and the mover were hot for each other from the first day. They were just stalling for time to get everything arranged. Now he's out and the mover is in.

Seems unlikely — but if so, maybe DWilson will tell us that.

Marquis was out for 10 days to attend a wedding and then Shelly and I were in FL so nothing was there to report. Marquis took his chance and asked Shelly if she wanted to join him but as expected she said no. I think Marquis was not serious on the question and was really testing water. Anyway, we all are back now in the town and I am looking forward to getting things back on track.

I called Marquis last night and asked him about next steps. I also told her that Shelly is still not ready to meet at his or our place. She told me that meeting at either place could mean getting in the bed, which she is not yet comfortable with. I told him that I won't do anything which can make her uncomfortable and he totally gets it.

Likely, the next meeting will also be somewhere out and I will have to plan and book the restaurant. It can be as soon as this weekend. Things are gone a step back but I am confident there can be progress sooner than later.

Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread