• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

KandJPlus said:
My wife has done one night stands but she does not like them. She is happiest when she has dated the guy for awhile. Then she can really relax and give herself to him. The way Shelly is going is perfect. When she is ready he will get her body and soul. When she comes home hubby will see a wife who is overjoyed with the experience.
My wife loves the feeling of being dated, she never had one night stands before being married she is interested in it now. The feeling of being dated is exciting for her because you get all the excitement and butterflies of firsts again that you can’t get in a marriage, but she can also explore sexually without being viewed poorly by a future husband. At least I’m hoping I’m explaining that the right way lol!

Reactions: LincsCpl and KandJPlus
Friendship is very important to us too, the vast majority of wannabe lovers fail because they don’t want any emotional connection. To be frank, they appear to view hotwives as prostitutes. Sadly, the name of this site doesn’t exactly help this misconception either :-(

I prefer to watch my wife making love with emotion rather than being senselessly fucked by a random stranger. Senseless fucking does nothing for her either.

Each to their own, but in our experience, her emotional connection with lovers has brought us closer and enhanced our own love life way beyond any expectations.

The cuck/hotwife relationship is based on trust, it’s a degree of trust way beyond that of a conventional relationship. My wife shares every detail and fantasy, so she has absolutely no need to deceive me, our marriage is much stronger as a result.

I suspect Dwilson is beginning to experience this trust, albeit with a little bit of help from Maurice :)

Reactions: SquirmingSub, robbiewillskucku, KandJPlus and 1 other person
Bottomcuck said:
Not necessarily, a lot of women need to feel some kind of connection with the person first, and a little security that once the clothes come off they are not going to be a jerk or not respect boundaries. As well as having things in common to talk about in between sessions lol!
It's called demisexual -
Demisexuality is a sexual orientation in which an individual does not experience sexual attraction with another person until they have developed emotional connections. It is generally categorized on the asexuality spectrum.

Reactions: DWilson
Slow progress as I don’t want to push anything.

We are meeting today in a nearby hotel bar. She wants me to be there but is again OK for me to leave when she tells me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83, LincsCpl and 1 other person
DWilson said:
We are meeting today in a nearby hotel bar. She wants me to be there but is again OK for me to leave when she tells me.

Sounds reasonable. Any plans yet for Labor Day weekend (Sept. 3-5)?

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds reasonable. Any plans yet for Labor Day weekend (Sept. 3-5)?
Yes, depending on how today’s meeting go we can get him for BBQ

• Wow
Reactions: bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and Bottomcuck
DWilson said:
Slow progress as I don’t want to push anything.

I imagine that will be quite the thrill if/when she turns to you and tells you to leave...

Reactions: toolman
encasedforfun said:
I imagine that will be quite the thrill if/when she turns to you and tells you to leave...
Just to be clear, it’s a hotel bar not a hotel room. She is still far from that. We picked up hotel bar because of less chance of meeting local people there and more privacy. It also thought of speakeasy but this is more convenient

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
I will join her in the bar and depending on how comfortable she is, she may ask me to leave and come back and pick her up.

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Just to be clear, it’s a hotel bar not a hotel room. She is still far from that. We picked up hotel bar because of less chance of meeting local people there and more privacy. It also thought of speakeasy but this is more convenient

Sure. I'm just speaking in general. I'm sure it will be quite a rush when she tells you to leave her alone with another man and come back later to get her.

Leaving now. Shelly is wearing a champagne color mid thigh v neck and v back bodycon dress. She is looking gorgeous as always and it was amazing to see her taking more than an hour getting dressed.

We will be there by 8pm and grab a table somewhere quiet. I got a text from Marquis that he will reach around 8:15pm.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, msbevw, Donnierules and 3 others
I have a feeling last night went way farther than expected and DWilson is having a hard time possessing it. Can be pretty shocking first time.

Reactions: toolman and LincsCpl
One things for sure, Shelly finished her night with either Marquis or Maurice inside her. Either outcome sounds like a positive outcome.

In my experience, I would rate those first time emotions as intense as watching my children being born. I had a permanent erection for 3 days and just wanted to hold my wife close and not let go.
(For the sake of clarity, I didn’t have an erection in the maternity ward :) )

I was fortunate to watch our first time, however I would imagine the emotions might have been more difficult to handle if I hadn’t witnessed the events.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, KandJPlus and Mywifetocreampie
I will share more details later but it was Maurice inside her but first touch of lips with Marquis, which is a big deal as those who are following this thread so far can understand

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and 7 others
Dwilson, as a day job, do you write cliff-hanger endings for soap operas? :)

• Haha
Reactions: toolman, Bottomcuck, Donnierules and 3 others
DWilson said:
I will share more details later but it was Maurice inside her but first touch of lips with Marquis, which is a big deal as those who are following this thread so far can understand
We are all waiting for an update

Reactions: toolman
DWilson said:
I will share more details later but it was Maurice [my wife's new large black dildo] inside her but first touch of lips with Marquis [my wife's lover-in-waiting], which is a big deal as those who are following this thread so far can understand.

So far, so good.

Give me an hour

Reactions: bobstudio83 and KandJPlus
As I mentioned above, Shelly was dressed in a beautiful champagne color bodycon dress, half way through her thighs. She looked amazing. When she was dressing, I intentionally kept myself away from her and busy in my garage as I didn't want her to feel conscious at all. When she came out, I told her she looked amazing and very appropriate for the occasion. She didn't wear much accessories but had a choker on her neck. I didn't kiss her while leaving so her lipstick is not messed up, which I think she appreciated.

We reached the hotel around 8:10 pm but was disappointed to see the bar was too crowded. There were too many people, loud TV and also a party going on. I asked the manager if they have any more restaurants and luckily he told me there are two more fine cuisine places. He showed us both and we picked an Italian cuisine place which was very quiet and had both indoor and outdoor sitting. The Outdoor was overlooking a small lake. We initially thought sitting outside but Shelly said it was getting a bit chilly and may get more in the night. We got a table inside, it was on the far side of the restaurant and had decent privacy with a pillar nearby. Marquis texted me that he is 15 min away and I told him that we are in the restaurant instead of the bar. I gave my card to the manager to swipe so the "couple" doesn't have to worry about the check and we ordered a bottle of red while waiting for him.

(more to come, can't type all at once)

Reactions: SquirmingSub, LincsCpl, bobstudio83 and 3 others
More details

I sat opposite to her in the booth with the clear expectation that Marquis will sit next to him. While we waited for her, I told her that I won’t ask her if I can leave as it may land her in uncomfortable position with any answer but she can give me the nudge and she agreed. We had the glass of wine when he we saw him coming after 20 min.

He looked very different, he was wearing a very nice jacket with a button down shirt. He was totally clean shaven and bald (he always had beard and hair). He looked very fresh. I shook his hand and he hugged Shelly. He sat next to her and she moved inside towards the wall to make some space for him. I sat across him.

I asked the waiter for another wine glass for him. At that time he said he has a news to share. He said he got a new job in a warehouse of a big firm as a manager. He was really excited and wanted to celebrate. He asked for three whiskey shots to celebrate

(More to come, busy day so can’t type all)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisJdawg, msbevw, SquirmingSub and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread