• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
Details, my man, details! How did it happen? How did you convince her? How often has this been going on? Do you have any more pictures? We want more!

Amazing thread and story.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. For those of us who have been down that road, and love the journey, it's always great to see a couple having a positive experience themselves. Cheers!

Beautiful!!

She is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on here. Please post more of her in any situation, esp. making it with her lover.

Titanicuserectus

Please Post More Of Her!! She is Great!!

Stunning contrasts!!!!!

anymore pics?

Would Love to see some more pics of her.

fantastic

Awesome pics, super hott!!

What happened to this guy? All this love and poof! Did anyone get sent pics?

I know! where is he. i sent him messages and no response. its like her just vanished.

mark47r said:
The contrast between this picture and this first picure that you posted of her is so HOTT!!

yeah, the main thing about this photo is it's a fake, a head put on top of a body that's way too small......nobody rotates their head on their neck like that okay.....can you say photo shopped.........comon' guys

WhtMaleLuvsIR said:
yeah, the main thing about this photo is it's a fake, a head put on top of a body that's way too small......nobody rotates their head on their neck like that okay.....can you say photo shopped.........comon' guys

So wait... this guy faked the one pic where she isn't getting banged? The normal pic? I'm so confused...

WhtMaleLuvsIR said:

Yeah good job of being wrong. :clap:

Anyone who wants to see some pics discreetly email me. atlcpl30332@yahoo.com This site loads way slow for me for some reason and I don't check it often. I have 63 from her first time and 128 from her second time. None are fake though! Thanks for playing WhtMale. Where's some photos from your encounters? Yeah that's what i thought....

Oh yeah. Here's another one. Fake though of course.

Great pics, they don't look photoshopped or fake at all.

she would look rael hot all awollen and full of a black baby-preferably a boy

Damn

AtlCpl30303 said:
Oh yeah. Here's another one. Fake though of course.

Your wife is hot has hell, that first photo she looks so innocent & sweet. Just the kind of of girl that gets a negros dick up.

Just incredibly sexy....we love the story and photos....thanks for the posting :) SP&PD