• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my fav pic of her

• Thread starterAtlCpl30303
  • Start date
Hey all,
We played again Saturday night. Same guy as she's played with before. She's being alot more comfortable with him, although she's still very sore afterwards.

He came inside her for the first time, which was a shock to us both. She sorta let a squeal when she realized what he was doing and tried to push off but he was deep. She's small he's a big guy. No contest. He decided to spend the night as it was going on 4am when we finished. He came into the bedroom around 8 whispered for me to sneak off the bed and started foreplay with her and they fucked again. I was seriously hung over but it sounded pretty damn hot. I woke up about noon :)

HOpe everybody had a good weekend.

No Pills?

Is she on the pill? Hope not, the risk of pregnancy make the sex sooo much hotter. Can you post some new pics? PLEASE!!!!!

Did u take any pics of this last encounter? I would LOVE to see!

eightbal2 said:
Is she on the pill? Hope not, the risk of pregnancy make the sex sooo much hotter. Can you post some new pics? PLEASE!!!!!

No she's not on the pill. Although with our first child she had to take fertility medicine. So I'm not really worried.

Mmmmm! 500 Million Black Sperm swimming in her womb looking for her white eggs! Never know what can happen - So Hott!

eightbal2 said:
Mmmmm! 500 Million Black Sperm swimming in her womb looking for her white eggs! Never know what can happen - So Hott!

well damn. way you said that makes it sound pretty damn hot! Would be kinda hard to explain to the fam though! But not real worried like I said. She ain't easy to get knocked up!

AtlCpl30303 said:
well damn. way you said that makes it sound pretty damn hot! Would be kinda hard to explain to the fam though! But not real worried like I said. She ain't easy to get knocked up!

Well these are Virile Black Sperm here. She may well be impregnated when they are on an Egg Hunt! Just have to say you lost yours an adopted a half black baby!

i love those pics. the contrast between your wife and the brothers... priceless.

She is so Skinny really beautiful

I Love this thread...

Hey everybody. Just a bit of an update. My wife has been enjoying her new found sense of sexuality, and has been getting quite involved in it. I don't get as much sex as I used to, but I'm happy she's being fulfilled. They introduced her to anal a few weeks ago, and although I haven't been able to convince her to let me try yet, I think she will. Only other drawback is I've been having a really hard time making her cum, but practice makes perfect! Any questions let me know, enjoying the site! Here's a pic from the beach over the weekend!

mmmm your wife is sexy...i love pale skin

Your wife is sooooo cute. Ignore all the haters, it's pretty clear that the pics are real.

Awesome pics and story AtlCpl. I look forward to the next installment.

A white woman kissing a nigga is one of the hottest images there is.

Be Careful

AtlCpl30303 said:
Hey everybody. Just a bit of an update. My wife has been enjoying her new found sense of sexuality, and has been getting quite involved in it. I don't get as much sex as I used to, but I'm happy she's being fulfilled. They introduced her to anal a few weeks ago, and although I haven't been able to convince her to let me try yet, I think she will. Only other drawback is I've been having a really hard time making her cum, but practice makes perfect! Any questions let me know, enjoying the site! Here's a pic from the beach over the weekend!

Be careful i know someone who had to have fertility treaments and the second time got knocked right up after one load.

mark47r said:
The contrast between this picture and this first picure that you posted of her is so HOTT!!

That mouth is just made for taking black dick.

Hey all. Things have been going good over here. She has really be enjoying herself with her "friend". They've been seeing each other almost every other day. I expected she would see him more often while she was out on summer break. He's becoming more dominant with her, as he told her not to have intercourse with me for 3 weeks. We're on day 7. She's been giving me oral and handjobs so I'm good for now. Not sure why he's up to this but I'll bear with it for a while and see where he's going. I know one thing though, she's horny nonstop!