Would love to taste it

Reactions: Filipinalust and wmjacking
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
book a flight and send her to me

Reactions: JLCM, toolman2c, LuvCoupleNYC and 1 other person
koji said:
wish I could use her some day in your presence!
This is hot!

Reactions: toolman2c and koji
Kilbhoy27 said:
Very sexy, she needs my cock!
Must say she’s got one of the hottest pink little pussy !!! Dam !

Reactions: toolman2c
koji said:
chain and collar around her neck would be so exciting! time to train a pet *****!
All the pics are wonderful! I especially like the one showing her on the bed wearing black stockings. I think they set off her legs to best advantage. Congrats 5 - O, she is a beauty and a marvelous Slut Wife I am sure. My wife too, is Filipina and shared.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and koji
Reactions: toolman2c
  • Haha
Reactions: toolman2c and Asianhotwife
Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg
Your wife sounds and looks spectacular. Definitely owns what she wants and how she wants it which is simply great. Awesome that you like to watch her and encourage it. My filipina wife likes to watch me at times with another couple or female

• Love
Reactions: Sunn and asianxxxx
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
That cunt looks delicious. Nice big butt too. Made for being used.

Reactions: CebuSlutwife
Agree. Mine doesn't either. She prefers older white guys. That being said tho my ex said the same until we went to an x theater. Only guy in there was an old black guy. Sat right next to her. She had on a very short mini n no panties. Her legs were crossed ******** her ass on his side before he sat down. She leaned over, whispered in my ear that his fingers were touching her leg whiche ******* her even more, and what should she do. I said do nothing. It's probably nothing. Then she whispered no his hand is under her ass. Then she said omg his fingers are in her pussy. Then as I feel her body being lifted up n down she just moaned n said omg, omg. So I pulled out my covk n she leaned all the way over to suck me, giving him total control of her pussy. Then she jumps up and kneels facing us sucking him and me. He n I just smiled at each other n he asks if we want to go out to his car n she jumps up and says yes. We spit roasted her until the sun came up. She couldn't wait to go back there which we did about six more times each time he was there and each time we watched the sunrise.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: ChestRockwell, Panawife, toolman2c and 4 others
Did you miss the part where I said sx?

Ex

Hot

Been looking into my little pinay wife's passed boyfriends and getting her to tell me of dirty she was before and ironically during dating me. Would have gone nuts if I knew she was fucking so many guys while we were dating but now turns me on.

Been tracking her ex bfs too would love to try get them to take my wife in a date again, highest chance of fuckjng again.

Reactions: toolman2c and wmjacking
Hawaii 5 O said:
The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.
I too find this very exciting, to allow another man to use her body for pleasure and to know that she is satisfied for her body to be used for another man's pleasure, at my discretion.

Reactions: Filipinalust and DiegoSC