My Filipina Wife

• Thread starterRam Mass
  • Start date
Damn, wish I had some hot pics of my filipina wife to show off.

My wife is Pilipino too & she enjoyed to post..well curious to try white cock someday.

DSC03367.JPG DSC03369.JPG DSC03370.JPG DSC03372.JPG DSC03379.JPG

Reactions: rockhard, JeffCA, DiegoSC and 6 others
can show my filipina on teamviewr

hotwife70 said:
My wife is Pilipino too & she enjoyed to post..well curious to try white cock someday.

DSC03367.JPG DSC03369.JPG DSC03370.JPG DSC03372.JPG DSC03379.JPG
Mine too

Reactions: hotwife70
My wife is Filipino as am I.... she has no clue that I like the idea of her being used by another man. She was petite and tight when I met her, guys hit on her all the time. I was jealous type. Now all I want are guys to use and own her. She has gained weight. jgflame on Skype if u want to talk about her...

Reactions: rockhard, eriknb and Filipinalust
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
My wife is Filipina also. What's your story?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
hotasianslutwife said:
Has she gone black yet? Many Filipinas I know like black meat
Really? Have you gone black yet? Most Filipinas shy away from black meat. What's changing?

Reactions: Asianhotwife and Filipinalust
lknforfun said:
would suck and tease those big lips making her cum before sliding inside to seed her
Fuck. So hot.

koji said:
chain and collar around her neck would be so exciting! time to train a pet *****!
So hot.

Hawaii 5 O said:
The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.
Love the idea of another cock feeling the hot slippery pussy filled with cum. And taking turns filling her.

Reactions: eriknb and PhilippinesFun
alaskana said:
Those pussy lips would look good wrapped around my thick shaft.
That would be very hot to see your fat cock stretch my asian wife's pussy out and give her back to me to fuck all loose and sloppy

Reactions: Capt. Ron, eriknb, Filipinalust and 1 other person
Great tits and ass I would love to fill her up

For Hawaii 5-0 specifically and any others who are interested: Filipina's were made to be shared!! This is clearly seen when they get past their shyness, shed their inhibitions and give free rein to their sensuality. Let me tell you, this is where the fun begins! They turn into beautiful cock loving sluts who tantalize and please. A truly wonderful experience for those lucky enough.
Filipinalust said:
Love the idea of another cock feeling the hot slippery pussy filled with cum. And taking turns filling her.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: atulane, ChestRockwell, wmjacking and 2 others